PDA

View Full Version : Leiarres

Drew2
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Anyone know what happened to poor old Leiarres? Or how about Sheka for that matter!

Trinitis
07-31-2003, 11:29 AM
Sheka, being a good friend of mine in and out of GS, desided that it was not worth the trouble to keep her RP flowing in GS. I think it was from a set of asses in EN that affected her most.

As far as I know..she was in EN, hunting and being herself, when someone entered the room and poached one of her creatures. She demanded that they learn some mannors and go away, then started to prep the cloud spell she hunts with (which, as everyone knows was 100% player friendly). As soon as she casted it, the person who poached her creature imploded her, killing her instantly, then said "don't cast at me, ever." And walked off.

It took us quite a few days to convence her to re-enter the game so we could get her back to life, and after that..the changes rolled in, taking away clouds, which was the only way she was happy hunting Sheka. So..she has parted from us. Sad day indeed :(

-Adredrin

Ilvane
07-31-2003, 12:00 PM
Yep, tis too bad Sheka is gone. She's gone on to play another roleplay game at this time. (She was trying to get me to play, but I can't remember the name!)

-A

Warriorbird
08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
She could RP, but she was afflicted with a bad case of dish it out but can't take it. I'll miss her barbed wit, but not her slipping into OOC cussing me out when someone dared respond.

I hope she finds a better place for herself where she can continue the RP without the issues.

Artha
08-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Awww, I miss Sheka. She was lots of fun to be around.

Tell her Artha says hi.

Parkbandit
08-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
She could RP, but she was afflicted with a bad case of dish it out but can't take it. I'll miss her barbed wit, but not her slipping into OOC cussing me out when someone dared respond.

I hope she finds a better place for herself where she can continue the RP without the issues.

I had a few interactions with her.. and never saw this to be the case.

And trust me... I can dish it out. :smug:

Skirmisher
08-01-2003, 12:33 PM

While I'm sure she may have had an off day now or then she was always more than ready to enter spirited debates when I saw her.

And as for the not being able to take it, most of those I saw not being able to take it were the ill-prepared ones who entered into a verbal fray with her and when losing decided to use a superior CS where their IQ's failed them.

Sumone
08-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

While I'm sure she may have had an off day now or then she was always more than ready to enter spirited debates when I saw her.

And as for the not being able to take it, most of those I saw not being able to take it were the ill-prepared ones who entered into a verbal fray with her and when losing decided to use a superior CS where their IQ's failed them.

I must have caught her on bad days then with my other characters.

GS4Gurl
08-12-2003, 04:23 PM
I loved watching Sheka. She was one of the best and most consistant rp'ers out there. I hope she comes back.