PDA

View Full Version : Issues with SGE

Venrid
12-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Hey guys, for some reason when I try to run the SGE, and error pops up saying "Unable to find specified launcher path, please re-install launcher." It does this over and over again. Anyone know what the SGE looks for when looking for the launcher? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sam
12-04-2010, 09:01 AM
http://www.play.net/playdotnet/play/launcher.asp

Venrid
12-08-2010, 03:44 AM
I have reinstalled launcher several times. For some reason SGE will not find the launcher. All the launcher files are in the same folder, and I have tried reinstalling several times.

Gsgeek
12-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Dumb question, but you are using a current version off the web site and not a saved version that may be older correct?

I had an issue once where i was using a saved version that I didnt know was out of date.

Barring that, make sure pathways are correct and launcher file is where it should be to run for the sge. I think its wonky sometimes if launcher file isnt where it needs to be.

Loyrl
12-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Also if you're using win7 make sure you are installing as administrator.

Venrid
12-09-2010, 01:02 AM
I am pretty sure the files are in the right location, and I have the newest version. Is there a way to change the pathways from SGE to the Launcher? Or is it just where the files are located?