PDA

View Full Version : Riggins

StrayRogue
07-31-2003, 05:37 AM
Not sure of the spelling. But he was about Mule a good few months ago. Just curious to know if he's dead in a gutter somewhere (the little shit had a habit of taking young noobs to the Brawling tavern, stun em constantly, drag em outside and kill them). I had my suspicions it was Algrus (a whole issue in itself) but I was curious as to what happened to this baffoon.

Trinitis
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Algrus...ugh, don't get me started there.

-Adredrin

Miss X
07-31-2003, 12:00 PM
It was Riggens, and as far as I know he re-rolled into a simelar annoying charecter.
Riggens is not to be confused with Riggin, who has been around for a long time, and is sick of getting accused of doing things he hasnt.
X

Bobmuhthol
07-31-2003, 01:10 PM
Should I play GemStone III, soon to be called Stormhammer?

StrayRogue
08-01-2003, 02:44 AM
He plays Kahle too? Thanks for the heads up there Daina. I'll remind myself not to drag him when I see him on the farm.

StrayRogue
08-01-2003, 03:00 AM
I will try to find the log where he came to to my table to try and explain why he was being the gimp he was. Putting it simply age does not equal my respect (unless your Boom, but then he does give me guild reps but anyway), and he can't seem to understand why I like calling him for the piece of flea ridden shit he is. His argument went something like he roleplays the annoying bastard, and that only if he see's you messing with legions of other characters and accounts, will he intervene.

For those interested, this man/kid is one of the prime reasons I hate MAing.

Tendarian
08-01-2003, 03:04 AM
Algrus is more annoying than Irksum and Gracy and any other annoying muler put together. The only character of his i actually didnt hate was Krummy.

StrayRogue
08-01-2003, 03:06 AM
Didn't? Has he been struck down by cancer or something? Please say he has...

Tendarian
08-01-2003, 03:16 AM
I just am not around icemule anymore so i have no idea. Thats why it is past tense,sorry for building up your hope.

StrayRogue
08-01-2003, 03:19 AM
*sigh* No wonder my guild training in sweep has ground to a standstill.

Reyek
08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Old topic im bringing back...sorry Just to let some people who seem to have the wrong idea about someone. Kahle is and never was the same person as Algrus. I know Kahle from real life and used to be his roommate. ALgrus which we knew in real life lived across the country from us. ALgrus never had access to Kahle. Surgla also was my roommate at the same time. again someone that was not Algrus. but Algrus has been sold since that time period.