PDA

View Full Version : Possible new shop space.

Stanley Burrell
10-28-2010, 10:36 PM
I just cancelled GS. Too much stuff going on and I've logged in for maybe half an hour for the last 3 months. Unless my shop partner was automatically mitigated control (I haven't seen him for half a year, at least) then there should be a free shop opening in RR. Check to see if there's a Pagoda first in the first room of Player Shops in the Rest. If not, either someone scooped up the free room or you've got a chance to acquire a shop if you've got citizenship.

P.S.: Not sure when I'll be back but seeing as how busy I'll be, I may just decide on throwing folks a couple higher-end odd's'n'ends, for free, in the future.

Marl
10-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Here the olive trees are younger and smaller than those in the rest of the grove. Growing only about 20 feet in height, they appear to have been deliberately planted in roughly straight rows. The moons illuminate a wooden sign set firmly into the ground by the nearest olive tree. A few pastel-colored stucco buildings line the pathway. You also see a small bamboo hut with a palm frond roof, a mocha-hued stucco building, a hand-laid riverstone shop, a massive imflass-paneled pagoda and a reddish clay brick building with a slate shingle roof.

even if you cancel it takes 180 days of you not going in to be repoed...or 90 days of no rent being paid.
i just came back from a 5 month break for this reason

Back
10-28-2010, 11:27 PM
You mentioned in another post about how you have spent more hours on Fallout than any other game. I now wonder... does GS beat that record? And if so does that mean GS as a franchise is more successful?

I suppose “success” is really measured in $$$s. It would be interesting to know the net value of GS compared to other game franchises such as COD, FF, Mario Brothers or even Pac Man.

Stanley Burrell
10-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Fack. Thanks Marlux.

Stanley Burrell
10-28-2010, 11:29 PM
You mentioned in another post about how you have spent more hours on Fallout than any other game. I now wonder... does GS beat that record? And if so does that mean GS as a franchise is more successful?

I suppose “success” is really measured in $$$s. It would be interesting to know the net value of GS compared to other game franchises such as COD, FF, Mario Brothers or even Pac Man.

There are just too many variables to quantify an absolute "what-is-success" albeit gaming, making/spending Gs ... whatever.

Back
10-28-2010, 11:31 PM
If we were to quantify it in hours then hands down GS has gotten more out of my time than any other game in history including Crazy 8s.

Stanley Burrell
10-28-2010, 11:33 PM
If we were to quantify it in hours then hands down GS has gotten more out of my time than any other game in history including Crazy 8s.

Of course.