PDA

View Full Version : Most evil

StrayRogue
07-30-2003, 05:25 AM
Who do you think is the most evil person in the lands? I can't really think at the moment as there seems to be a distinct lack of truly diabolical people out there in a world dominated by retards and snerts. I would say Armaxis, Bleeds and a few others, maybe Setzier, but they seem to stay in there own little groups and seldom play anymore (to my knowledge). So, who is most evil.

No, its not Klaive.

Bobmuhthol
07-30-2003, 05:44 AM
Bobmuhthol. Duh.

StrayRogue
07-30-2003, 06:55 AM
You're like a sexually transmitted disease though Bob; Feared for all the wrong reasons.

Ilvane
07-30-2003, 07:18 AM
Setzier was my favorite bad guy, though Armaxis really helped me develop my roleplaying when I knew nothing about it at all.

And yeah..they are still around..

-A

Drew2
07-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Solice is evil alright. An evil, venemous, blood-sucking bitch. But that's for another board.

I think Morstanya is the most evil! If you doubt me, just go tell her she's not. It'll be the last thing you do with all your limbs attached to your body.

Kurili
07-30-2003, 12:01 PM
I always liked Sheka. Silvean was good. Also like Setzier

Scott
07-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Bleeds

Red Devil
07-30-2003, 01:28 PM
hands down, none can beat Jastio.

godShell
07-30-2003, 06:00 PM
Mordaz, Azryel, Armandd, Sodrotordos, Sorchia. Forget about those old school characters. People claim to have met them or interacted, but people lie. It's better to let fame/appreciation transcend time frames, people and things.

Skirmisher
07-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by godShell
Mordaz, Azryel, Armandd, Sodrotordos, Sorchia.
Sorchia always was fun for me to interact with too.

Forget about those old school characters. People claim to have met them or interacted, but people lie. It's better to let fame/appreciation transcend time frames, people and things.

I don't claim to have interacted with anyone as a claim to fame there sparky and I'm not quite sure why anyone would think that someone would.

Answering the original question though, Bleeds, Setzier and Sheka were always the most fun for me to run across.

CrystalTears
07-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I don't claim to have interacted with anyone as a claim to fame there sparky and I'm not quite sure why anyone would think that someone would.

For the attention? So that they seem that they are more important than they are because they "knew" someone popular perhaps, when in reality they just heard about them or saw them walking by and considered it "roleplaying" with them? :D

[Edited on 7/31/2003 by CrystalTears]

Bestatte
07-30-2003, 11:00 PM
I don't consider any of these people "evil" that I'm mentioning, but rather the most impressively roleplayed "dark" characters I interacted with.

Bleeds (for his total nonchalance when he delivered his biting, brief speeches),

Kree (brutal, bloodthirsty, greedy, and thoroughly charming the whole time),

Lylia (she could bring a person to their knees with a single glance, and her words could slice through your heart).

Igrak (the quintissential warrior-supremacist)

And what the heck was that cleric who used to talk about abusing corpses.. Though not quite "dark" - his macabre sense of humor was always refreshing to see.

StrayRogue
07-31-2003, 05:45 AM
The shameful thing is, none, or hardly any of the people mentioned are people who regularily play GS these days.

Bestatte
07-31-2003, 06:24 AM
I wrote my post just before bedtime and left out one character that I spent the next 20 minutes in bed thinking "DOH!" just before drifting off to sleep:

Mithumbras. He was the only PC who truly and significantly intimidated the hell out of Bestatte. The two of them became friends of a sort, but it was one of those very awkward friendships that usually left her wondering for a few hours after they ran into each other.

Ilvane
07-31-2003, 07:24 AM
Sheka was great too. She used to make me so angry as a player I used to actually tell her player to stop because the two of us were friends and she would sometimes say things to me that would be so biting it would make me feel it in real life. :grin:

-A

Parkbandit
07-31-2003, 08:36 AM
There was a character that hung around the steps of Hearthstone a couple years back that was pretty good. She used to have nicknames for everyone and she would put curses on the people who she didn't like. Can't for the life of me remember her name.

Bleeds always use to scare the crap out of my characters.

Ilvane
07-31-2003, 09:10 AM
I think you mean Gretel, the one who had nicknames for everyone.

"Good evening, Lady Ronanfollower"

I never got any bad nicknames..heh.

-A

Parkbandit
07-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Ah yes... Gretel. She wasn't necessarily the most evil scary character.. but I found her a delight to be around.

Dighn Darkbeam
08-01-2003, 02:25 PM
No surprise this coming from me. Starsnuffer and Gahread. Say anything you like about the Dhe'nar, these people both have style.

Another that comes to mind is Ceyrin. I doubt any would know him on these boards. I just love to see clerics forcing others into dark pacts with the Arkati and spirits.

Kris na Su'ta

StrayRogue
08-02-2003, 10:02 AM
I never really considered the Dhe'nar evil. In all honesty, if it wasn't for the grace that people like Gahread and you Dighn pull it off, I'd dismiss it as the "ooo we're darker than the dark elves, we're evil, we have slaves, fear us" race.

Artha
08-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Armaxis, hands down. Also Dispater.

It's really too bad neither of them play much.

Crazed Sylvan
08-02-2003, 10:03 PM
There's a reason why Armaxis isn't around that much, and I don't think it'd take much guesswork to figure out why...

Same with Setzier.

StrayRogue
08-03-2003, 08:19 AM
I heard there was some kind of Watergate like conspiracy involving Setzier a while back. But yeah, I agree. I don't think the joyous Disney Roleplay Adventure is much for those two.

Soulpieced
08-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Briars. No contest. Who else can strike fear into the hearts of peons wearing pink while giving tours of Teras to people who just got off the boat?

Skirmisher
08-04-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Briars. No contest. Who else can strike fear into the hearts of peons wearing pink while giving tours of Teras to people who just got off the boat?

Ya, though silly at times to be sure, Briars could be quite dark as well.

I remember when my Sorc was still really little, maybe 10 or so and Briars was just torturing one pc with limbbursts(clearly consensual) and the like and not letting anyone heal him. I felt so bad I tried to drag him away and I remember Briars shifting his glance to me and me just going whoops. Heh heh.

I stopped and would not leave though he threatened me with horrific pains. It was quite fun and I fully understood I might be killed and it would have been worth it. That kind of roleplaying is what makes GS3 the fun place it should be all the time.

Summary: Thumbs up on Briars .:thumbsup:

Makkah
08-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Eh. Briars was OKAY. Definitely not the "most evil" I'll have to dwell on this one to give a solid answer.

rht

Makkah
08-04-2003, 06:12 PM
I think I would have to go with Armandd, Azryel, Mordaz and Decaine.

That little group was old school classic.

rht

Soulpieced
08-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Decaine was pretty cool. He was one of the Teras powerhunters when I first came, and I remember him and Greentide tearing each other apart. Though I don't remember ever really interacting with him.

Makkah
08-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Yeah... their group totally kills Briars\MPoD. Two-faced fairy.

rht

Kailya
08-06-2003, 01:49 PM
I've never heard of any of the people listed as "evil" but my character doesn't run into many evil people as she strays from them.

Parkbandit
08-06-2003, 02:02 PM
Edine is pretty creepy now that I think about it. Really warped sense of how things 'are'.

Edaarin
08-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Used to piss me off seeing Edine in bone golems. He stole my name!

Soulpieced
08-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Edine is a moron. He came into the tower and started berating Keeda for who knows what reason. Idiot can't spell either. Then when I said something, he said something along the lines of "shut your mouth, this isn't about you". Typical idiot thing to say. Intelligence factor is not very high on that one.

Parkbandit
08-07-2003, 09:45 AM
I don't know Edine too much.. I ran into him once while he was discussing the 'real' motives of Voln.

Seemed pretty in-character and evil during that interaction.

Edaarin
08-07-2003, 11:58 AM
To attract slave with an EXP absorption bonus, duh. What, you think people actually care about releasing undead?

Betheny
09-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
I heard there was some kind of Watergate like conspiracy involving Setzier a while back. But yeah, I agree. I don't think the joyous Disney Roleplay Adventure is much for those two.

Are you one of those conspiracy theorists, Stray? WTF are you talking about?

AnticorRifling
09-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I don't know Edine too much.. I ran into him once while he was discussing the 'real' motives of Voln.

Seemed pretty in-character and evil during that interaction.

Bah, I preach on the real motives of Voln with Anticor and he's not evil on the outside :cool: I only interacted with Alisiare(sp) Sheka and a few others briefly but I thought they did evil fairly well.

09-02-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

No, its not Klaive.

Is too!

HarmNone
09-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Silvean, Lylia, The Bleeds and Armaxis stand out in my mind as well-played evil. Gretel did a great job too, but she was not so much evil as misguided.

HarmNone

Betheny
09-05-2003, 01:35 AM
Dispater is damned evil. In that charming, tall dark and handsome way.