PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Stormfront..and setting sheaths

Nieninque
04-17-2004, 04:11 PM
I usually use the wizard, but today found some cool pocketed boots that I can use as a sheath for my skinning knife.

I have always had problems setting the default sheath using the STORE SET WEAPON SHEATH stupid command...but seem to recall using stormfront to do it somehow.

Firstly, anyone know how to sset your default sheath in the wizard, that would make my having to use crappy stormfrotn redundant

When I tried to use stormfront today, it isnt doing anything. I had to download an update to it to make it work, but it sits and does nothing when I ask it to...anyone having similar problems and/or know how to sort it out?

Latrinsorm
04-17-2004, 04:14 PM
store sheath <boots, or whatever>

Then just put sheath and into the boots it goes.

edit: haha redundant

[Edited on 4-17-2004 by Latrinsorm]

Nieninque
04-17-2004, 04:18 PM
heh....thanks.
and figured out the stormfront bit too

It should really be redundant

MPSorc
04-17-2004, 04:35 PM
macros are our friends, i can't figure that crap out either cause i have a weapon and a skinning knife, would like one in ma scabbard and one in my boot, and i do the set thing and it tells me that it is set, but for some reason it keeps putting the shit in my default stow container.

Artha
04-17-2004, 04:37 PM
You can set two sheaths.

You'd use Store 2sheath to use the secondary one.

MPSorc
04-17-2004, 04:43 PM
right, i did that, but for some reason when i use the sheathe verb it goes right into my pack instead of the sheaths that i set for them.

edited to add im probably using the wrong damn verb or something that is explained so only a GM can figure out.

[Edited on 4-17-2004 by MPSorc]

Artha
04-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Are you using SF? I can tell you how to fix it, but I have no clue on the wizard.

MPSorc
04-17-2004, 04:51 PM
yeah im on SF, but am at work right now, but few directions would be lovely

Artha
04-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Type STORE LIST.
Say you're trying to do it for your weapon, you'd click on the text that says (worn if possible, stowed otherwise).
That'll bring up some text, click on sheath or 2sheath...that'll set it to put the weapon in whichever sheath when you use the sheathe verb.

MPSorc
04-17-2004, 05:23 PM
k, thanks. ill try that and get back with ya, but it will be a few hours as im going to bed as soon as i get home, workin mids.