PDA

View Full Version : +14 OHE Falchion

Buckwheet
10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Alright, had some people express interest in this thing.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the razern falchion in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the falchion is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,000,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the razern falchion.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the razern falchion in your hand...

It has a bonus of +10 from a normal falchion, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The falchion resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the razern falchion in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the falchion inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

The falchion resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 14 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
The falchion looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the razern falchion will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Pulled.

Buckwheet
10-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Couple people made offers on this but they were a bit low.

Dropping the MB to 7m and going to add a BO of 8m. For anything less than 7m I will just keep it and orb it myself.

crb
10-20-2010, 09:52 AM
historically a noncrumbly wearable AS boosting enhancive such as that could be would command 1m per +, or even as much as 2m per +. I found a really nice pin once I sold for 2m per + I think.

A weapon like the razern falchion would never command that much without the fusion system, but with the fusion system, I think it could. If you're not getting that much I'd keep it. There might not be enough people who know about the fusion system yet to fully value it. Some people don't read the forums.

Buckwheet
10-20-2010, 10:19 AM
My understanding is that the fusion system armors will only be available for now at this Ebons.

I will be unable to attend to get it turned in to an orb, and the one person I trust to get it turned to an orb may not be able to attend either.

If I had a 100% reliable source to turn it into an orb it would not be for sale at all.

Buckwheet
10-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Pulled. Found someone trust worthy to orb it for me.