PDA

View Full Version : Shop info question (padding)

DaCapn
10-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Quick question regarding info from bard songs in shops: You'll see items with both of the following messaging:

It is padded against critical blows.
It has been temporarily enhanced.
It's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
It should have an incredible amount of uses left before the enhancement degrades away completely.
When it's enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

It is temporarily very heavily padded against critical blows.
It has been temporarily enhanced.
It's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
It should have an incredible amount of uses left before the enhancement degrades away completely.
When it's enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

Is the first from the bard song and the second from a warrior assess? And they're both temporary, correct? That is, the bard song will say that it's padded and then follow up with temporary indicators and the warrior gives both the level of padding and the temporary descriptor if it is temporary?

Sam
10-17-2010, 02:41 PM
That's how I understand it.

AINSLEY ELLE
11-07-2010, 04:04 AM
Is it normal for my clothes to be tight around my tummy so early in pregnancy?

This can happen in first trimester, but because the womb is contained inside the pelvis until 12 weeks of pregnancy, it is not the pregnancy itself that is making you feel bloated. Unless you are expecting twins or more, it is probably due to your bowel rather than your baby. Hormones also affect your bowel in early pregnancy and may leave you suffering with wind and constipation which will make you feel bloated, a sensation which usually improves as the pregnancy continues. If you tend to have a bit of a tummy anyway or have poor muscle tone you may be aware of the pregnancy sooner.

For more detail please visit
Pregnancy due date calculator (http://www.awomensclub.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator)

4a6c1
11-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Suffering with wind is a bad way to suffer. :(