View Full Version : Caetul's Wanted List

Caetul
10-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Updated Want/Looking For List.

Containers -

LA Beltworn pouch or bag

Weapons -

Perfectly Forged Morning Stars - 4x+ preferred
Crit Weighted Morning Stars - 4x+ preferred; Would like 1 crit weighted AND Sancted.

Armor -
]

Clothing/Fluff -

Boots, a scripted pair similar to those mud scripted ones.

Again, if anyone thinks they may have something from the list that would work, by all means let me know. Thanks!

WRoss
10-16-2010, 01:45 PM
I have an extra rat skull satchel that has been deepened once if you would like to make an offer.

Caetul
10-16-2010, 01:47 PM
I have an extra rat skull satchel that has been deepened once if you would like to make an offer.

Let me know on the going rate of them, and I'll try :)

Been gone for alot of years, and had to start fresh so the money will be tight

WRoss
10-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Umm, 1m+, but you can get medium capacity belt worns for free off of gnolls on the trail to Solhaven.

Caetul
11-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Updated my list. After talking to some people and what not, I totally forgot about weighted weapons and stuff.

So with that being said, I am changing my weapon route from edged to blunts, morning stars to be more specific.

So I'm looking for some new weapons!

In a perfect world, I'd like the following: A 4x+ perfectly forged crit weighted star, and a 4x+ perfectly forged sancted and weighted star. But obviously that would be quite a thing to have, so I am keeping my search to a more realistic one.

I'll settle right now for 2 4x perfect stars, or one perfect star and one eonake as close to perfect forging as I can get. I can always later add the weighting to the weapons down the road by merchants or PPs etc.

So as of now, those are the things I'm seeking out most, along with a set of the Full Plate off the Shelf from the Fusion Shop.

Caetul
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Time for a Bumpsky since I've acquired a few things and still looking for others right now.

Caetul
12-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Updated. Got a few things I wanted, added a LA pouch, be it beltworn or shoulderworn to the list for now.