PDA

View Full Version : An large piece of ivory parchment

B4Hand
10-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Tacked upon the benches you notice a large boldly scrolled piece of ivory parchment, upon inspection you clearly note two different handwriting styles.

Dear Friends,
We have decided to throw a Celebration, * Just a plain old fashioned tent party*. We would like to invite all to come and join in with us, in a simple old fashioned party, a get together, dance, food, good friends, and celebration. We know it’s a bit of a long way to travel and not much in way of advanced notice, however we got an itch to party! Teras Isle at 9pm elven, come help us drink, laugh and be merry.

Please especially bring eligible batchelors with you,as I’m playing matchmaker.

P.s. Please come by and help Merjinia celebrate this milestone in her life. It has been a long time in the making.

Your favorite old time Base camp buddies,
Auragin and Merjinia.

* just wanted to post to reach as many friends as possible.

Fallen
10-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Congrats, M.

B4Hand
10-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Congrats, M.

Thank you, and you know Evarin could..make an appearance. Just no blowing off limbs allowed inside the tent.

DCSL
10-14-2010, 01:12 PM
What's the milestone?

B4Hand
10-14-2010, 01:20 PM
What's the milestone?

Merji finally capped..believe it or not, well she's 200 experience points from it..but one missing eye, and yep capped. It's not such a big deal anymore, but when I first rolled Merji up like..9 years or so ago it was! So we are having an old fashioned Tent party...that and Merji is trying to play matchmaker for her friend.

Fallen
10-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you, and you know Evarin could..make an appearance. Just no blowing off limbs allowed inside the tent.

A conversation between the two of them is certainly warranted, but such an occasion is not the place to have it. Enjoy your party, you.

DCSL
10-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Merji finally capped..believe it or not, well she's 200 experience points from it..but one missing eye, and yep capped. It's not such a big deal anymore, but when I first rolled Merji up like..9 years or so ago it was! So we are having an old fashioned Tent party...that and Merji is trying to play matchmaker for her friend.

Wow, congratulations! I can't even imagine what that must be like. XD

HouseofElves
10-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Congrats! I'd come if I didn't have work.

B4Hand
10-14-2010, 05:57 PM
A conversation between the two of them is certainly warranted, but such an occasion is not the place to have it. Enjoy your party, you.

Poo on said conversation is all I have to say. Evarin is TEH scary!

Darkwynde
01-02-2011, 02:18 AM
I missed this entire thread and then find out my name is on the NOTE??? AIGH.