PDA

View Full Version : Consolation Cloak: 1 pound holds 100.

Buckwheet
10-13-2010, 12:50 PM
a weathered cloak

Empty
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the weathered cloak in your hand, and you learn something about it...

This is a small item, under a pound.

Full
The first thing that strikes you about the cloak is the weight, which is about 100 pounds.

You carefully inspect your weathered cloak.

You estimate that a weathered cloak can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

You analyze your weathered cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

MB:10m

Buckwheet
11-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Bump.

Asha
11-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I thought consolation cloaks were the shadowy rippling ones?
I haven't heard of this type, can you tell me more about it?

Kitsun
11-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Shadowy rippling?

I think it was Foehn's Promise consolation cloaks typically "a black leather hooded cloak" but there were other colors too. 12 to 15 scripts. 1lb and they were able to be deepened back before the weight to capacity crackdown.

Buckwheet
11-06-2010, 02:01 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=711285&postcount=4

That is the list of the actions. They only held 90 I think off the shelf. So this one has been deepened several times before standards came into place.