PDA

View Full Version : Corsaesine Weapons

cyron13
10-09-2010, 12:54 AM
I've been gone, per my overdue guild dues, 80 months. So I guess this is a long shot. I'm looking for my old weapons. A corsaesine falchion and a corsaesine scimitar. The wind weapons. If anyone have any info on them, please let me know.

Crul in game

BriarFox
10-09-2010, 01:55 AM
I've been gone, per my overdue guild dues, 80 months. So I guess this is a long shot. I'm looking for my old weapons. A corsaesine falchion and a corsaesine scimitar. The wind weapons. If anyone have any info on them, please let me know.

Crul in game

There are still several "impure" coraesine weapons around. I've seen the greatsword and the short sword (I think), in the last couple of years. Toss a post up on the officials, too, just in case.

Welcome back!

cyron13
10-09-2010, 12:15 PM
What do you mean by impure? Did they replicate the weapons, just lesser versions?

BriarFox
10-09-2010, 12:21 PM
What do you mean by impure? Did they replicate the weapons, just lesser versions?

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Coraesine

kookiegod
10-09-2010, 08:58 PM
The longsword is still in use and not for sale at any price. (not mine)

m444w
10-10-2010, 12:28 PM
There are still several "impure" coraesine weapons around. I've seen the greatsword and the short sword (I think), in the last couple of years. Toss a post up on the officials, too, just in case.

Welcome back!

The greatsword has been around, but it currently is on a deactivated account.

The shortsword to my knowledge is the same (it disappeared shortly after Spendel sold it), and pretty much gone for good. I lament my selling it everytime someone talks about it.

The scimitar is not for sale for any price.

The Longsword, as Paul stated is the same.

Dredroberts might sell the falchion, if he still owns it, and if he is even around anymore. I don't think I have seen him IG in a year or more... Unless he is playing an alt.

The coraesine estoc is not likely to move either considering it is in what may be in a bigger black hole than Speaker's locker.

cyron13
10-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Any price? These were never even that popular in my day, just fun.

There is always a price, could you atleast give me the names of the owners?

kookiegod
10-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Iashara owns the longsword....Dredroberts the other as mentioned, the others I got no idea on

smallking
10-31-2010, 02:57 AM
I owned the short sword for a while . . . ended up selling it, I think for a loss at the time, and then last I heard, it had actually been converted by someone into a wakizashi. I remember seeing it for sale, albeit a number of years ago now on the "official" forums as such. Someone went on a japanese themed kick, and well, in my opinion ruined it.

Doubt this helps, but maybe

Androidpk
11-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Who owns the greatsword?