PDA

View Full Version : Yum

daragon13
07-29-2003, 05:32 PM
My Sasha has a pretty voice.I take it you wont be coming with Sasha when she is visiting me, Darien? Ahh, too bad. Actually, no, you'd be in the way.

~Donnie Player of Dargius~

Kurili
07-29-2003, 05:36 PM
Hmmm...the plot thickens?

[Edited on 7-29-2003 by Kurili]

Skirmisher
07-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Huh?

What the heck are you all talking about?

07-29-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by daragon13
My Sasha has a pretty voice.I take it you wont be coming with Sasha when she is visiting me, Darien? Ahh, too bad. Actually, no, you'd be in the way.

~Donnie Player of Dargius~

You wish. ROTFLMAO. Fucking loser.

Dargius coldly exclaims, "The only reason I seduced Raeyanii and married her, was to mess with Klaive's head, and I have succeeded Thank you!"

Well, you succeeded for a while, failed in the long run. And you aren't gonna do any better OOC.

Sasha's right here with me and she isn't going anywhere. She's apalled by this post as well, by the way and since it's nothing more than defamation of character, I would like to ask the moderators to remove it.

Thank you.

- --[ Darien ]-- -

Tsa`ah
07-29-2003, 06:13 PM
Ummm... Why?

Weedmage Princess
07-29-2003, 06:20 PM
Who is Dargius? Is he one of Klaive's other personalities? That guy's a friggin nut job

daragon13
07-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Who is Dargius? Is he one of Klaive's other personalities? That guy's a friggin nut job

Dargius not anything near close to Klaive. Dargius has been planning to mess with Klaive's mind for months now is all since Klaive needed to learn lessons for killing people without cause, and all his childish anticts. I figure it would affect him more by messin with his mind rather then killing him outright.

~Donnie player of Dargius~

GS4Gurl
07-29-2003, 09:19 PM
LOL omg Its so Obviouse that Klaive is trying to get people to talk about him again. We can tell youre the player of Dargius too nitwit

SpunGirl
07-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Sasha is a pretty name, too.

This is interesting! Will Sasha visit the Other Man? Will she not?

Will the Other Man make claims about Sasha's moral fiber?

Wait and find out!.....

-K

Chyrain
07-29-2003, 10:07 PM
*the music swells as Darien's face twitches for an extended pause in conversation*

imported_Kranar
07-29-2003, 10:32 PM
What the heck does this have to do with Gemstone?

Answer: Nothing.

Moving it to Off-Topic.

Skirmisher
07-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Where the hell is Ben with his beatdowns when we really need him?

07-30-2003, 03:15 AM
If Dargius is me, it shouldn't matter which account I request this under.

Could a mod please lock or delete this topic?

Thanks.

- --[ Darien ]-- -

Bobmuhthol
07-30-2003, 04:00 AM
<<Hmmm...the plot thickens?>>

Whatever you say, Thief.

(8-bit theater)

07-30-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
LOL omg Its so Obviouse that Klaive is trying to get people to talk about him again. We can tell youre the player of Dargius too nitwit

I'm not the nitwit here. I can spell "obvious".

- --[ Darien ]-- -

longshot
07-30-2003, 05:02 AM
I have to say Klaive, you're going about this the wrong way. By acting as if something bothering you, you are asking for more.

You shouldn't have replied, and this thing probably would have died. You asked for it to be locked... that shows it bugs you.

Pretend like you're better than the whole thing, and don't say anything at all.

I really don't know anything about this particular situation, but I'm just trying to relay some personal experience.

Parkbandit
07-30-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by daragon13

Dargius not anything near close to Klaive. Dargius has been planning to mess with Klaive's mind for months now is all since Klaive needed to learn lessons for killing people without cause, and all his childish anticts. I figure it would affect him more by messin with his mind rather then killing him outright.

~Donnie player of Dargius~

If it's taken you months of planning to mess with that simpleton's mind.. you've already lost. Kill yourself now.

[Edited to make it 'nicer'. ]

Warriorbird
07-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Damnit, Parkbandit. Stop making me agree with you.

Parkbandit
07-30-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Damnit, Parkbandit. Stop making me agree with you.

It's all part of my master plan to turn you into a conservative Republican.

Muuaahhaaa... everything is proceeding as I had planned. First you, then Kranar.

CrystalTears
07-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Next time you have an issue with something someone says on these boards, I highly recommend that you ignore what was said and then request the deleting or closing of the thread. Replying just eggs the conversation on. I'll speak to the head honchos if you'd like. :P

Scott
07-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Next time you want to be rude to someone, think about this. You've done the same to other's Klaive, deal with it when it happens to you.

Gokkem
07-30-2003, 04:43 PM
Yes I was so confused and bored reading this until Klaive's response. Then it got interesting. Don't respond Klaive.....then everyone thinks he's just a nut case.