PDA

View Full Version : GoS Empath Help

Beguiler
10-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Mkay, I caved and joined Sunfist. I just did tons of searches on Sunfist, and found a lot. There are a few things I didn't find.

I can't find anything that describes the ranks and what the special ones are like. (I know at rank 5 you have to to go all the different outposts and check in, and heard something about fighting a grim in an arena?)

Also.. I know that you can turn stamina into mana, and that empaths can do something with 1107 to boost stamina.. I really need this explained to me. Have never heard the actual specific actions and how it works.

Any other information y'all wish to gift the noob Fister with, I'd be grateful.

WRoss
10-05-2010, 12:18 PM
1107 can be used to boost stamina once every 5 minutes. At 25 ranks of blessing, it think it restores a specific amount of stamina, but at 50 ranks of blessing, it restores all your stamina. 1107 is also good because you can pop your nerves and fix them using this spell. That aside, the fact that you can 3x PF is awesome, you should never run out of mana unless you are 240 + 1115ing.

Xiandrena
10-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Adrenal surge can restore stamina with the proper blessing lore ranks. There is a cooldown period but at 15 ranks - 25 stamina is restored. At 35 ranks - 50 stamina is restored and at 65 ranks all stamina is restored. I believe the cooldown period between successful casts is five minutes.

Fallen
10-05-2010, 12:39 PM
This guide looked helpful: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=The_Guardians_of_Sunfist_Guide

Beguiler
10-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Adrenal surge can restore stamina with the proper blessing lore ranks. There is a cooldown period but at 15 ranks - 25 stamina is restored. At 35 ranks - 50 stamina is restored and at 65 ranks all stamina is restored. I believe the cooldown period between successful casts is five minutes.

Thanks, Xia, most helpful.

Beguiler
10-05-2010, 02:36 PM
This guide looked helpful: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=The_Guardians_of_Sunfist_Guide

Thanks, E. I just looked it over and it does have a ton of good info in one place.

If I have this right, I convert 50 stamina into 25 mana using sigil of power then use 1107 with 65 blessing lore to refill my stamina pot (5 minute cooldown).

after 10+ years in Voln, lots new to learn. Got tired of waiting for the Voln review....