PDA

View Full Version : Losing connection to game?

Kimberly Hart
09-30-2010, 01:14 PM
I think this is the best place for this post as I'm pretty sure it has to do with lich.

When I try to connect with certain characters it kicks me off within 10 seconds. It has happened with two characters each one on a different account. I know the one was working fine yesterday so not sure what might have changed in that time.

Anyways I'm getting this:
--- error: client_thread: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Anyone able to help? I did a search and only found people saying that it might be a firewall issue but my other characters are working fine.

Tordane
09-30-2010, 01:17 PM
I think this is the best place for this post as I'm pretty sure it has to do with lich.

When I try to connect with certain characters it kicks me off within 10 seconds. It has happened with two characters each one on a different account. I know the one was working fine yesterday so not sure what might have changed in that time.

Anyways I'm getting this:
--- error: client_thread: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Anyone able to help? I did a search and only found people saying that it might be a firewall issue but my other characters are working fine.

Log in without lich on the affected characters 1 time. Use something like the java module.

Kimberly Hart
09-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Tried that.

I logged in with Java and it worked fine. Went back to stormfront with the lich login and got booted again.

Edited to add: I'm not getting the error message anymore but still getting booted from just those two characters.

Kimberly Hart
09-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Fixed.

I changed all locations to local as posted on another thread I should have found before posting. Thanks for the help!