PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Middle Eastern Customer...

Delias
09-25-2010, 06:54 AM
but I don't think you can call the police because you had a bad stay at our hotel. Well, I guess technically you can, but they will probably laugh at you. I know I am laughing, now that you are gone. I sympathized with you until you told me you were going to call the police... then I sort of hoped you would. What would they do? Show up and say "Stop doing everything you can for this guest who has apparently angered a dreadful god of some sort and is suffering his wrath in ways you can't control" ? I don't think so. Cops don't use words that big.

Also, inner city customer who ruined said middle eastern customers stay by flooding his room from above and then debated the basic principles of liquids most ineptly: You are dumb. Please don't ever come back. In fact, you can't come back unless you do it under an assumed name, because I have blacklisted you.

And no, it's not because your black. It's because you're an asshole.

Sam
09-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Do "blacklisted" people ever try to make reservations? What happens?

Delias
09-25-2010, 07:30 AM
Do "blacklisted" people ever try to make reservations? What happens?

They get referred to management who either tells them to get bent or that if they pay us and give us a deposit and promise cross their heart and hope to die that they will behave, we give them another chance.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 08:36 AM
what would you do if Oscuro was on his honeymoon and staying?!

B2
09-25-2010, 08:44 AM
What did he do? What did he think liquids did?

Delias
09-25-2010, 09:45 AM
This message is hidden because IorakeWarhammer is on your ignore list.

What did he do? What did he think liquids did?

I don't know what he thinks they do, but apparently he thinks that water does not penetrate the carpet, floor, and ceiling of the room below to fall like rain, when it is left to pool on the floor in vast quantities.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 09:46 AM
This message is hidden because IorakeWarhammer is on your ignore list.

JaedenZentalinDeron
09-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Delias has a small penis. ~ IorakeWarhammer

Delias
09-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Delias has a small penis. ~ IorakeWarhammer

It's true. I'm sure you can find the pictures on the internet if you want to feel better about yourself. It's so small I actually use a pair of binoculars to find it when I have to piss, and tweezers to hold it.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 10:02 AM
use a paper clip it has the rounded end that can support it

RichardCranium
09-25-2010, 10:28 AM
What can I do to get on your whitelist?

Delias
09-25-2010, 04:17 PM
The easiest way is never to complain.