PDA

View Full Version : UN Watch calls out Muslim Nations for violations against womens rights.

4a6c1
09-24-2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbbd6sZcCDk

http://www.unwatch.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=bdKKISNqEmG&b=1313923&ct=8657115

Sept. 22, 2010

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
yeah hopefully we can liberate these poor souls so they have the freedom to go to the bars every night in miniskirts, get trashed, then we can bang their brains out and sneak out of their apartments early in the morning and NEVER see them again!

then we can sit around with our boys on Sunday watching football and laughing about how we used and abused the poor whores then hung 'em out to dry. without being able to do stuff like that those poor gals will always be oppressed. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY BITCHES!!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-24-2010, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbbd6sZcCDk

http://www.unwatch.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=bdKKISNqEmG&b=1313923&ct=8657115

Sept. 22, 2010

Over due, but I guess better late than never. I've been routinely appalled at the silence of the international community when it comes to shit like lashing rape victims.

My friend's fiance is Muslim and his family is from Saudi Arabia. She wanted to go with him there to meet his family and he tried to convince her not to. She thought it was because she's Christian, but he was mostly afraid of anything bad happening due to her being a woman. The trip went smoothly but when they got back she said it was surreal and depressing to see how women are treated there.

AnticorRifling
09-24-2010, 04:20 PM
yeah hopefully we can liberate these poor souls so they have the freedom ...

You were almost a non retard for a second there. Way to ruin your chance.

Kainen
09-24-2010, 04:21 PM
To IW.. :nutty: :stfu:

Daniel
09-24-2010, 04:22 PM
yeah hopefully we can liberate these poor souls so they have the freedom to go to the bars every night in miniskirts, get trashed, then we can bang their brains out and sneak out of their apartments early in the morning and NEVER see them again!

then we can sit around with our boys on Sunday watching football and laughing about how we used and abused the poor whores then hung 'em out to dry. without being able to do stuff like that those poor gals will always be oppressed. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY BITCHES!!

Inshallah.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:25 PM
stop joking guys this shit is SRS!!!

these women are OPPRESSED!!

they need the freedom to balloon to 800 lbs and then become strung out on meth and crack with the government paying the whole way

GOD I LOVE THE AMERICAN WAY!!!

RichardCranium
09-24-2010, 04:25 PM
The only rights women need is to cook, clean, bring me a beer when I'm thirsty, and constantly stay naked.

Archigeek
09-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Women do not enjoy equal rights in most muslim countries. In Saudi for example, they can't drive. In the UAE, the local women wear head to toe black burkas in scorching desert heat, and must walk behind their husbands, who are dressed in more open and white dish dashes (sp). In some muslim countries, a raped woman is looked down upon more than the rapist. In a number of muslim countries, a man can take a second wife with no regards how the first wife feels about it. But yeah, it's all about banging the bitches at the bar, so never mind.

AnticorRifling
09-24-2010, 04:26 PM
So leave? Oh that's right you'd never make once you're out from under the warmth and safety of our flag.

I bitch about freedom because I have the freedom to bitch.

Kainen
09-24-2010, 04:27 PM
The only rights women need is to cook, clean, bring me a beer when I'm thirsty, and constantly stay naked.

NO SAMMICH 4 U!!11

RichardCranium
09-24-2010, 04:31 PM
NO SAMMICH 4 U!!11

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/iron-my-shirt.jpg

Kainen
09-24-2010, 04:33 PM
That pic makes me laugh EVERY damned time.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:35 PM
duh guys the Saudis are smart enough to know that women suck at driving and cause accidents due to their rampant texting, and have wisely opted to let them BE DRIVEN AROUND BY PERSONAL CHAUFFERS!!

4a6c1
09-24-2010, 04:35 PM

Quit playin. You know your lookin at our miniskirts you whore.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:37 PM
yes my wife wears them.. for me.. and no one else can see her in them.. but me... <REVELS IN MUSLIM PATRIARCH STATUS WHILE YOU FEEBLE WESTERNERS TREMBLE IN FEAR!!!>

RichardCranium
09-24-2010, 04:37 PM
You are trying way, way too hard.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:47 PM
WHAT?!?!?!

you obviously don't have resolve in the war on terror.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:52 PM
luckily we liberated 1 million Iraqi women from their homes. their husbands had been locking them in their kitchens, forcing them to make falafal and kabobs 24/7. now they're free to roam around as they please looking for food/water/shelter.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!

diethx
09-24-2010, 04:54 PM
You are trying way, way too hard.

This. Kinda pathetic.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Over due, but I guess better late than never. I've been routinely appalled at the silence of the international community when it comes to shit like lashing rape victims.

(serious post) i find it weird that this happens because in Shariah law, women who get raped are not punished or blamed etc. and the rapist is always stoned to death (which I think most rape victims would accept) but yeah, this shocks me as well to be honest.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 04:59 PM
This. Kinda pathetic.

www.I'mboredatwork.com/thx

Methais
09-24-2010, 05:00 PM

So that's how you met your wife...except you couldn't find your car keys when you tried to leave cause she put them under her pillow.

stoned to death

Obligatory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

Check out the guy's name too...

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 05:04 PM
DAMN YOU METHAIS!!! DONT BRING BACK THOSE MEMORIES!!!

AND YES I TRY TOO HARD... TO AMUSE MYSELF!!! YOU RAT BASTARDS!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

WATCH THAT RED REP FLOW!! ITS LIKE THE BLOOD OF PEOPLE WHO RESISTED THEIR LIBERATION!! LET IT FLOW IN THE NAME OF FREEEDOMMM!!!!!!!!

Warriorbird
09-24-2010, 05:09 PM
You two seem like such a nice Hindu couple.

Latrinsorm
09-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Saudi Arabia is as much of a Muslim nation as the United States of America is a Christian nation. Also, this is another reason why it's time to get rid of these silly national governments and institute the one world government already.

Warriorbird
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry. The megacorp future theory won.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
If i could give pos rep i would give to methais for posting monty python

but yeah, hopefully Israel gets this war with Iran started, because even if we have to kill 5 million Iranian women, at least the ones that survive will be able to buy Lady Gaga albums and go to nightclubs when they're not cleaning up rubble or tending to wounded family members.

and uhh..

I'm sorry. The megacorp future theory won.

This 100%

Warriorbird
09-24-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm sorry you hate yourself when you think of Islam.

Maybe you could adapt this...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/09/23/poland.jewish/index.html?hpt=C1

Ryvicke
09-24-2010, 05:22 PM
If i could give pos rep i would give to methais for posting monty python

but yeah, hopefully Israel gets this war with Iran started, because even if we have to kill 5 million Iranian women, at least the ones that survive will be able to buy Lady Gaga albums and go to nightclubs when they're not cleaning up rubble or tending to wounded family members.

Iran =! Iraq. Incredibly different populaces. It just needs a leadership change.

IorakeWarhammer
09-24-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm sorry you hate yourself when you think of Islam.

Maybe you could adapt this...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/09/23/poland.jewish/index.html?hpt=C1

..what?

Warriorbird
09-24-2010, 05:28 PM
You need validation so badly that a new religion might be helpful.

Archigeek
09-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Saudi Arabia is as much of a Muslim nation as the United States of America is a Christian nation. Also, this is another reason why it's time to get rid of these silly national governments and institute the one world government already.

One has a national religion, one has a prohibition against declaring a national religion. In one, you can be put to death for trying to convert people to a religion that is not the national religion, in the other, you might get an odd look or end up in an angry discourse.

4a6c1
09-24-2010, 05:36 PM
For all his posturing I think IW is not likely to blow himself up or stone his wife any time soon.

The real bad guys are something that few of us can completely understand. In places that are backward and full of people who think nothing like us and reduce their women to the status of animals. I dont think the solution is to enforce democracy through militarization but rather education.

Latrinsorm
09-24-2010, 05:43 PM
One has a national religion, one has a prohibition against declaring a national religion. In one, you can be put to death for trying to convert people to a religion that is not the national religion, in the other, you might get an odd look or end up in an angry discourse.A more accurate description would be that those in power over one declare that they have a national religion, regardless of how severely their peculiar insistences clash with said religion. (If we had a Republican President, I could get a lot of mileage out of "but which one???" comments, but such is life.) If you think no one in America is killed for not being of the supposed national religion, you are overly optimistic. 15 year olds murder each other for being gay. Fucking FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS. God bless America and its fucking "angry discourse".

Tolwynn
09-24-2010, 05:46 PM
15 year olds murder each other for being gay.

Also illegal in the US, as opposed to state-sanctioned.

Archigeek
09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Also illegal in the US, as opposed to state-sanctioned.

That. Makes all the difference.

We're certainly not perfect, but we aspire to fairness.

sst
09-25-2010, 02:15 AM

And use the UN as the example!

sst
09-25-2010, 02:18 AM
I dont think the solution is to enforce democracy through militarization but rather education.

How do you propose that this is enacted when the educators are killed for being in opposition to what State X says?

There needs to be an even balance, We just need to find it.

Stanley Burrell
09-25-2010, 03:24 AM

I don't think it was encouraging Islamic nations' women to go to bars every night in miniskirts, get trashed, then get their brains banged out as (?) sneaked out of their apartments early in the morning NEVER to see them again...

...As it was a subtle cue against violence, tyranny and heinous acts against the women-people.

We already have a conservative party with a whole bunch of closeted gayers to shun our mini-skirted womenz from ... DUN-DUN-DUN! -- Going to bars and getting knocked up in one-nighters.

Politically, it would have been wiser to have Muslim cronies denounce injustice, but the U.N. doesn't even do crap. They need guns.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 10:47 AM
if the people of those countries were not held down by dictators, they may have more money and freedom to handle their own affairs.

under the "vile" Saddam Hussein, women had the highest literacy rates in the Middle East, highest attendance at Universities, etc..

now what do we have?

GOOD JOB AMURCA!!!!

TheEschaton
09-25-2010, 12:32 PM
What IW said was true, women in Iraq were the best educated and literate and free in the Middle East, besides Israel.

In fact, Saddam was a "good guy" well after he commited the atrocities we gave him the capacity and implied permission to commit, and only turned into a "bad guy" when he invaded Kuwait. And he only turned into a bad guy because the international community demanded it, not us.

Personally, I'm of the belief that Saddam was a piece of shit, but he was a secular piece of shit who didn't believe in the oppression of women. Things aren't as black and white as Dubya would like you to believe it. Iraq had consistent power, was relatively stable, was a counterbalance to Iranian extremism, etc, moreso than most of the Middle East.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah the CIA really shouldn't have installed him - i'm with ya Tgo

http://www.fantompowa.org/cia_coups_iraq.htm

But yeah - if we cared about human rights, we'd do something about China.

They give human rights violations - IN BULK!! wee...

Saddam was only targetted for alterior motives. If human rights violations led to invasions, the Military Industrial Complex would be invading itself

honestly this (I think Saddam should/should not have been removed) is a moot point.

whats really scary is that the US is about to go to war with Iran, and most of the American public is more concerned with Linsday Lohan

He refused to accept the Oil for Food program for years, instead letting his own people starve. Even when he finally broke down and agreed to the program he spent most of the money on weapons.

You fail to mention that Bill Clinton, as he fulfilled Hitler's dreams of conquest in the Balkans with his friends in Al-Qaeda, allowed the most comprehensive sanctions in human history to starve 3 million Iraqi children. You've painted the history as if it was all Saddam. Cute spin - but far from reality.

RichardCranium
09-25-2010, 01:59 PM
You're lucky retarded supposition and ignorant conspiracy theories aren't punishable by death.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 02:13 PM
most of the documents about the CIA and Saddam's relationship are de-classified dude.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 02:55 PM
I think Saddam was more worried about maintaining his dictatorship. I'm not saying I love him, I'm saying every major event in the region happened because the US intended it to. The State Department sent an emissary approving Saddam's war plans for Kuwait in 1991. Did you get that memo? We played him after he smuggled too much oil, then we set his country up for permanent occupation (probably realizing control through proxy was nearly impossible.)

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 03:19 PM
The US used the conflict to further demonize Iraq so it could be invaded.

Evil: The CIA killing political opponents of Saddam people to get him into power.

Evil: Giving Saddam WMDs.

Evil: When Saddam used his WMDs that we gave him vs his own people.

Evil: Funding Iran covertly in the Iran-Iraq war although we directly funded Iraq

Evil: 3 million people in Iraq die via sanctions (regardless if Saddam was fucking up, we still enforced those sanctions)

Evil: Pretending Saddam was still making WMDs when none were even found.

Evil: invading Iraq in 2003 and killing 3 million people, destroying the country, creating 5 million refugees

Warriorbird
09-25-2010, 03:35 PM
I heard that no Muslim ever did anything wrong. But these beliefs are more puzzling when you think about just how secular Hussein was.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 03:39 PM
you would be one of those people that, when arguments are presenting suggesting Western involvement in the terroristic actions of a foul Muslim dictator, would try to casually brush it off by sarcastically saying:

"NO MUSLIM EVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!!"

putz.

Warriorbird
09-25-2010, 03:40 PM
No, I'd be one of those people who'd suggest that simplistic arguments about the Middle East are probably wrong. I also think converts in all religions typically have mental issues.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 03:55 PM
you sound like a pro-zionist new world order scumbag :)

America? Don't give them too much credit. I'd say Safari Club is doing it pretty dirty right now.

Elites and bankers are my worry. America is great. :) too bad we're duped.

are you one of those people that voted for Bush in 2000 and Obama in 2008? Just curious.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7974965381916622178#

this is all the education you need on current events right now, my friends..

Warriorbird
09-25-2010, 03:57 PM
So again you're an anti-Semite. Awesome. Countdown till 'Jews did 9-11.' starting now.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Ahh, anti-semitism. The greatest squelcher of debate in modern history. This thread is actually more ant-semitic than the video posted, or myself. Why? The premise of the post is directed to predominantly Arab Muslim countries. Arabs are Semites.

Eustace says in the video he doesn't hate Jews.

Anyway, let's come to common ground on something we ALL believe in:

I am set in my ways, you are set in your ways, and with this type of rhetoric we will never agree with each other.

Parkbandit
09-25-2010, 04:03 PM
So again you're an anti-Semite. Awesome. Countdown till 'Jews did 9-11.' starting now.

Bush is jewish?

Warriorbird
09-25-2010, 04:05 PM
No, no. The usual Truther bit suggests it was Wolfowitz or some of the other conservative Jewish PNAC folks who were the secret masterminds. Anti semites are all about 'secret masterminds.'

I'm no fan of PNAC but the idea that they did 9-11 suggests a complete break from reality.

IorakeWarhammer
09-25-2010, 04:16 PM
I think it was the Military Industrial Complex

what they did violates Jewish law so.. them being Jewish pretty much flies out the window if they were

but again derp derp lets make it about racism so the person i disagree with looks like a bigot yay!!!

4a6c1
09-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Quit gaying up my vagina power thread. VAGINA POWAHHHH.

If you dont stop I vow to Lady Gaga every thread you ever make until the end of time. END OF TIME.

4a6c1
09-25-2010, 04:32 PM
The solution to what I call 'old testament' practices in the Muslim countries is a more lax American immigration system for persian nationals and perhaps even incentives for women. Bring them here, build mosques here, educate them, help them earn the American dream and when their hundreds of thousands of children grow up and populate our universities with their angry democratic two party perspectives we can fight the ignorant foreign minority with our own educated muslim majority.

Gelston
09-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Wait a second here... Women have rights?