PDA

View Full Version : auction Auction AUCTION!

Kamy
04-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Holding a large auction on crystalamulet.com auction site. Just click on the link below to view the items I'm selling!

http://www.crystalamulet.com/searchauctionlist.php?searchstring=Kamy&searchtype =username&proflag=open (http://www.crystalamulet.com/searchauctionlist.php?searchstring=Kamy&searchtype =username&proflag=open)

04-14-2004, 09:52 PM
gay Gay GAY

Bobmuhthol
04-14-2004, 09:53 PM
lmao Lmao LMAO

Kamy
04-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Hmm, well now there's some guts for you that aren't seen often. A male willing to admit to the world that he's a homosexual. Bravo for you! :socool:

04-15-2004, 02:12 AM
:lol:

04-15-2004, 07:40 AM
just dont tell his C.O.

AnticorRifling
04-15-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
just dont tell his C.O.

He's in the Army they are down with that........

04-15-2004, 09:21 AM
well you guys prance around with the navy... i dont really need to say anything else do I?

AnticorRifling
04-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
well you guys prance around with the navy... i dont really need to say anything else do I?

We are a department of the Navy. The men's department!

You are all an army of 1.... Explain that one to me. Teamwork? Hell no I'm in the Army!!

04-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Yes, the department of men, who love other men.... I will give you the fact you are more manly than the navy pussies, but that just makes you guys the quarterbacks and the navy boy's receivers.

An army of one. I really cant answer that... I liked be all you can be a hell of a lot more ... Oh Oh i know! We are the European looking force! stupid french headgear...

AnticorRifling
04-15-2004, 09:37 AM
Ohh I forgot all about your hats, that's a whole other can of worms. Not to mention the yahoos that wear their cammies out in public to impress people. Hi I'm in the Army, I don't know how to iron or spit shine and I have this goofy hat plus my sleeve rolls are stupid but look at all these patches!

Back on topic. The auction is mostly fluff with a few shields and leathers FYI. Nothing looks to be over 4x.

DeV
04-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Not to mention the yahoos that wear their cammies out in public to impress people. Hi I'm in the Army, I don't know how to iron or spit shine and I have this goofy hat plus my sleeve rolls are stupid but look at all these patches!
:lol: That is so true.

Kamy
04-15-2004, 10:40 AM
FYI: Items are still being added, and will be added as I sift through another 3 or so lockers/characters worth of stuff, though no, nothing will be over 4x so if that's what you're looking for <shrug>. Ah well, those I can still use. :P

AnticorRifling
04-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Kamy
FYI: Items are still being added, and will be added as I sift through another 3 or so lockers/characters worth of stuff, though no, nothing will be over 4x so if that's what you're looking for <shrug>. Ah well, those I can still use. :P

Sure, keep the good stuff for yourself we see how you are!!