PDA

View Full Version : Frog fucking chimp.

DCSL
09-09-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure what to say about this video. It's a chimpanzee using a frog as a Fleshlight. Yeah.

http://videogoneviral.com/2010/06/chimpanzee-rapes-a-frog-seriously/

Deathravin
09-09-2010, 09:32 PM
why would you let your children watch that?

Ceyrin
09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
http://www.furiacontralamaquina.com/blog/uploads/imagenes_varias/EpicWin.jpg

Sylvan Dreams
09-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Gross!

Sam
09-09-2010, 10:09 PM
why would you let your children watch that?

Why wouldn't you?

Jorddyn
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm wondering exactly how someone comes across such a video.

"Hm, I think I'll Google frog fucking video..."?

(Not a comment on DCSL, just a random thought)

Cephalopod
09-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Frogs: Nature's Fleshlight

EDIT: I just realized Dex invoked the fleshlight in her first post, making my post both weak and lame. I apologize.

DCSL
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM
My boyfriend got the video from Harmony Central, an enormous PC-like musicians' forum.

And yeah. People are always all, "Aww, chimpanzees are so human and smart! They're one of the few in the animal kingdom to use tools!" New chimp tool? Fleshlights.

Gnome Rage
09-09-2010, 11:23 PM
This made me feel violated FOR the frog.

EasternBrand
09-10-2010, 05:09 AM
People are always all, "Aww, chimpanzees are so human and smart! They're one of the few in the animal kingdom to use tools!" New chimp tool? Fleshlights.

Seems to me like this is even more evidence of their kinship with humans. In one of his books, Carl Sagan describes a scene he witnessed where one chimp lured out chickens with chicken feed, and another jumped out every time a chicken got close and beat it mercilessly with a stick.

DCSL
09-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Seems to me like this is even more evidence of their kinship with humans. In one of his books, Carl Sagan describes a scene he witnessed where one chimp lured out chickens with chicken feed, and another jumped out every time a chicken got close and beat it mercilessly with a stick.

Yes, definitely. And then there's those female chimps who fashioned spears for themselves and went all stabbity on small critters hiding in tree hollows. I think the special part is when one of them pulled the spear out and licked the blood off.