Gsgeek
09-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Selling an etched vultite waraxe

Bids will go once, twice, sold.
Pickup is landing or mist harbor.

Mb to start: 1 million

CB: 8 million to WRoss sold

Show:

This waraxe is a wonder of ancient weaponry. The entire weapon, haft and blade, is crafted from a single piece of pure vultite. Veins of bright silver streak through the natural light blue grey surface like lightning dancing across a storm plagued sky. The entire haft is etched in an ancient dialect with only one recognizable word at the base of the haft. "STORMBRINGER".

Weighs 5 lbs, OHE base, +20 enchant(4x), double lightning flares

This is called a greater elemental weapon, though the flares on it are still normal flares I believe when they do occur.

Some of the messaging is strange and implies more than the weapon actually does I think, then again I’ve never really played around with it too much over the years so who knows. No idea if when raised, that allows better flares or if its just cosmetic. Just cosmetic I think.

I haven’t played around enough with it, but seems like first of the two flares always stuns, but that’s not confirmed.

Actioned-
Get-
As you draw your vultite waraxe, luminescent slivers of electricity slither along the blade.

Wave-
You slice your vultite waraxe through the air and luminescent tendrils of deep blue energy flow along its surface like quicksilver.
Wave at someone or something-
You tilt your vultite waraxe at Laphrael, causing a crackling wisp of glowing blue energy to zip forth and glide around them before dispersing into the air.

Rub-
You rub your vultite waraxe and crackling ribbons of luminescent blue electricity creep along the blade.

Raise-
You raise your vultite waraxe into the air, causing a whirling zephyr of intense blue light to wreath itself around you. The energy builds in intensity like the heart of a thunderstorm until your entire body is cloaked in the blazing aura. Slowly, the maelstrom subsides with a barely audible rumble, but your eyes feel strange and tingly.
Roundtime: 10 secs.

Temporarily changes your eyes. For example mine went from:
He has gold-flecked crystal green eyes and fair skin
To this:
He has intense deep blue eyes and fair skin.

You have to wait a while to be able to raise it again, in mean time you get this msg:
The magic infused within you still lingers, and the vultite waraxe resists your attempts to raise it.

If someone else tries to use it they get this msg:
The vultite waraxe shivers slightly in your grasp, and you instinctively feel it does not yet have enough power gathered to unleash such an elemental catalyst just now.

I do not know how long it takes to recharge to use again

Sample Hits:

You swing an etched vultite waraxe at an ogre warrior!
AS: +232 vs DS: +121 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +36 = +184
... and hit for 23 points of damage!
Blow raises a welt on the ogre warrior's left arm.

** A vicious torrent of crackling lightning bursts from an etched vultite waraxe! **
... 10 points of damage!
Shocking jolt to neck. Painful.
The ogre warrior is stunned!
... 15 points of damage!
Nasty shock to the neck. Gonna be stiff for awhile.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You swing an etched vultite waraxe at a wind witch!
AS: +222 vs DS: +162 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +73 = +163
... and hit for 24 points of damage!
Finger ripped away from right hand.

** A vicious torrent of crackling lightning bursts from an etched vultite waraxe! **
... 2 points of damage!
Heavy spark to back. Bet that hurts.
The wind witch is stunned!
... 1 point of damage!
Light shock to neck. That stings!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You swing an etched vultite waraxe at a wind witch!
AS: +200 vs DS: +129 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +7 = +108
... and hit for 1 point of damage!
Weak slash across chest!
Slightly less painful than heartburn.

... 23 points of damage!
Stunning arc of electricity fuses right arm at elbow.
The wind witch is stunned!
... 5 points of damage!
Hard jolt knocks the wind witch back on its heels.

Stunseed
09-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Why the hell not, it's been a while since I've owned one. 1 million.

Gsgeek
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Heh, I remember you bugging me before to trade or sell it to you a few years back too if I remember right when I had first got it. Anywho, its up now.

waywardgs
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM

Stunseed
09-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Heh, I remember you bugging me before to trade or sell it to you a few years back too if I remember right when I had first got it. Anywho, its up now.

Got bored of waiting and acquired the steam axe. Always wanted this one, though. 2 million.

waywardgs
09-09-2010, 06:42 PM
I want to dual wield a pair of these on my bard, anyone want to play let's make a deal? Otherwise, 3m

WRoss
09-09-2010, 06:49 PM
8m

Gsgeek
09-10-2010, 07:45 PM
updated

Gsgeek
09-12-2010, 01:39 PM
updated, going last time on this bid.

Gsgeek
09-13-2010, 02:46 PM
final bump-sold

WRoss
09-13-2010, 03:42 PM
I won't be around until later. It probably won't be until around 8:30 central.