PDA

View Full Version : DUELING TOURNAMENT!! 9/12/10 9pm pacific time

Michaelous
09-08-2010, 08:28 PM
when: 9/12/10 this sunday 9pm pacific time
where: landing park, shattered.
why: becuase its fun, and the town justice systym will minimize any unessary deaths and interferences due to beef with another. and no one else is organizing anything.
who: anyone will have 4 tiers , bracket tournament after the tournament there will be an all welcome free for all.

Gonna start holding these park tournaments on a monthly basis for some major prizes(i.e. real cash). maybe weekly sparring sessions at the same place just for kicks. Since no one has taken an inititive in starting something like this, here goes nothing.

RULES
1. FREE To enter, no deadline at this time.
2. 4 tier level classes (for now) first tier, 20 and under,second tier, 21-30, and third tier 31-39, and just added 4th tier 40+ which is great lord and above. and after the tournament is over i will have a huge free for all the last one standing will get like 100 bucks if there is a last one standing.
3. From now until the first duel starts, message me in game, let me know what tier your in and pay the payment to sign up. If your into dueling at all just enter to support the cause.
4. Tournament will be on a bracket systym you may or may not get a second duel depending on how well everyone does.
5. if i can get at least 10 people per tier i will give 100 bucks to the first place winners and 20 bucks to the second place winners, if less then 10 people then 5 mil to first place, second place gets 1 mil from each tier.
6. All magical items are ok as long as they come from your charecter. spell ups are also fine but not during the duel or 5 minutes before.
7. No spikethorn, its overpowered, no implosion its overpowered, and no open spells like metoer swarm etc. Only exceptions are e-wave, quake, and call wind. If any of those will cause a public endangerment fine then they are not allowed i dont recall offhand.
8. Wheezing at anytime during the duel will end the duel instantly and will count as a loss for you.(tapping out)
9. If someone else interferes during a duel the duell will be coid, and that person will be disqualified from the tournamanet, if that person isnt in the tournament then we will bind and gag you foever.
10. if anyone happens to die during thier duel , the other party must accuse dismiss the charges.
11. if you do not agree with any of these rules do not enter the tournament and if you enter and break the rules you will be disqualified from the tournament.

This is hopefully the first of many monthly duels, ive been trying this dueling systym out at the park recently and it seems to work great. during the event or after we can easily setup up other dueling situations, like free for alls, and teams and test things out for future tournaments where we can up the anti and give out some serious prizes. im thinking just a weekly gathering every sunday night to mess around and then once a month ill host these tournaments for the cash.

also this can be a good way for marlu/vanguard gang members to change up thier standard routine killings in a more organized test of skill. Anyways see you there!

Deathravin
09-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Quick Reminder to sorcs - 720 focused or unfocused doesn't work in town.
Call wind doesn't invoke law
E-wave does, can't remember about Quake

SpiffyJr
09-09-2010, 12:08 AM
7. No spikethorn, its overpowered, no implosion its overpowered, and no open spells like metoer swarm etc. Only exceptions are e-wave, quake, and call wind. If any of those will cause a public endangerment fine then they are not allowed i dont recall offhand.

You should add no CMans because pures/semis don't defend against them well. Oh, and CS spells - because squares and misaligned semis don't defend against them well. Hell, make it a duel where you can only use the KILL verb.

Nattor
09-09-2010, 12:30 AM

You should add no CMans because pures/semis don't defend against them well. Oh, and CS spells - because squares and misaligned semis don't defend against them well. Hell, make it a duel where you can only use the KILL verb.

This.

Michaelous
09-09-2010, 12:49 AM
well being that is in the park, you can forget about implosion and thats because youll get arrested for attempting to cast it, as for spikethorn , ill have to think about it, but rangers and sorcs have plenty of other things where they dont need to rely on implosion or spikethorn. and if were talking like level those spells are pretty much 1 hit kills no skill at all, there is no defending against them and kinda defeats the purpose of the duel. but we'll have to wait and see might take a vote on spikethorn before the tournament starts

Liagala
09-09-2010, 01:25 AM

Come on now, Spiffy. Using the KILL verb wouldn't be fair at all! Just look at a warrior's AS vs a pure caster's. Many pures don't train a weapon style at all! Truly, the only fair, non-OP way to do this is to sit around a campfire and sing kumbaya.

Methais
09-09-2010, 01:58 AM
spell ups are also fine but not during the duel or 5 minutes before.

This is stupid. If they're willing to take the time to spell up in the middle of a duel, let them. If they're able to do it because the other person is stunned or whatever, they pretty much won anyway so it wouldn't even matter.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/ken0777/1outof3.jpg

Donquix
09-09-2010, 02:01 AM
"Hi welcome to Gemstone: Shattered!

It looks like you're creating your first character! Would you like help with...

( ) Creating a character that is viable for pvp after level 20

( ) I would like to create a warrior so later I can organize PvP events where I can specifically ban the many things that kill me"

http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/13973_clippy.jpg

Tillmen
09-09-2010, 03:02 AM
9. If someone else interferes during a duel the person whos on behalf they interfered for will be disqualified from the tournament.

Will disqualify your opponents for monies.

spell ups are also fine but not during the duel or 5 minutes before.

Traditionally, duels are self-spelled only. It's incredibly boring to watch two people with 30 outside spells each spend twenty minutes figuring out they can't hit each other.

Michaelous
09-09-2010, 03:18 AM
[QUOTE=Tillmen;1167954]Will disqualify your opponents for monies.
QUOTE]

changed nine to if someone interferes during the duel, the duel will be restarted. and the person who interfered will be disqualified from the tounamanet, if that person is not in the tournament well then he will be bound and gaged. if you got any better ideas be my guest.

SpiffyJr
09-09-2010, 09:15 AM
changed nine to if someone interferes during the duel, the duel will be restarted. and the person who interfered will be disqualified from the tounamanet, if that person is not in the tournament well then he will be bound and gaged. if you got any better ideas be my guest.

I say we spike them!

peam
09-09-2010, 10:05 AM
If someone just meteor swarms the shit out of this whole thing, I'll PayPal you like five bucks.

Liagala
09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
If someone just meteor swarms the shit out of this whole thing, I'll PayPal you like five bucks.
I intend to.

Drunken Durfin
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I intend to.

Not if I do it first.

Deathravin
09-09-2010, 01:55 PM
If you can meteor swarm in town, I demand implosion in town be reinstated.

Donquix
09-09-2010, 02:24 PM
If you can meteor swarm in town, I demand implosion in town be reinstated.

GMs have heard your pleas and decided to reinstate implosions in townships. Consistent with current Sorcerer design paradigms the following is required for in-town implosion....

200 ranks of every sorcerer lore
500 pristine moonblossoms
The knowledge of the askldhals'asdklha rune
A pony

IorakeWarhammer
09-09-2010, 03:20 PM
its 2 ponies, dude.

READ KRAKIIPEDIA PLZ!!

Showal
09-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Michaelous,

You should also make it mandatory that warriors get the first swing or at least the first try to feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint.

I think this would be the fairest way to conduct the dueling tournament.

Also, when you said:

9. If someone else interferes during a duel the duell will be coid, and that person will be disqualified from the tournamanet

what did you mean by coid and is tournamanet going to be the official name of this dueling tournament?

Michaelous
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Michaelous,

You should also make it mandatory that warriors get the first swing or at least the first try to feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint and then feint.

Also, when you said:

what did you mean by coid and is tournamanet going to be the official name of this dueling tournament?

Dont be mad cause i didnt let you in the tournament, dont worry i promise ill let you know when the pussy only tournament is, you can just keep practicing diffrent and unique ways of crying till then.

Donquix
09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Michaelous,

Also, when you said:

I always get tournamanet and tournamonet confused.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah Showal, you're not invited to my birthday party!

Showal
09-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Dont be mad cause i didnt let you in the tournament, dont worry i promise ill let you know when the pussy only tournament is, you can just keep practicing diffrent and unique ways of crying till then.

k lol you can't get pussy so you don't allow them. I didn't ask to be in you tournaquet. I will have my own I am writing up the bylaws and puss regs now. First rules no michaelous in my turnamount lol and mine lets spikkethorn too and it's ok because it's powerful but not as powerul as me when I duel. Ya okk pussy only

Showal
09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
tappin out ha and my tournamonent is the pussy only one. When you are ready pm me and we can duel and we can hook up webcams and look into each others eyes while we battle.

dueling in town only? No wonder you wheezing.

Showal toournament 9.12.10 kobold vill by invite only pm for invite. Held one hour before michs tourn so when we are done we can watch a bunch of people wheeze and shit. Mich aint shit in duels stick to the islam posts and teach us shit about history, professor

Michaelous
09-09-2010, 04:32 PM
what was that?? all i keep hearing is ""waaa waa waaa i wish i was playing shattered waa waa.""

so when you grow a pair, learn to use them, and produce warm piss let me know, and maybe ill let you wipe my ass in the morning.

Methais
09-09-2010, 04:36 PM

A dueling tournament like yours with rules and banned spells and all that gayness sure sounds like the pussy only tournament to me.

Cephalopod
09-09-2010, 04:40 PM
A dueling tournament like yours with rules and banned spells and all that gayness sure sounds like the pussy only tournament to me.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CgT1aWQG0dM/0.jpg

(I tried to find a picture of dueling vaginas, this came up.)

Showal
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
what was that?? all i keep hearing is ""waaa waa waaa i wish i was playing shattered waa waa.""

so when you grow a pair, learn to use them, and produce warm piss let me know, and maybe ill let you wipe my ass in the morning.

all I heard was here is a list of the spells I'm very scared of and haven't learned to duel against and then I heard wheezing when you couldn't breathe because you read my pm that I can finally produce warm piss k lol

IorakeWarhammer
09-09-2010, 05:16 PM

LOL

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-09-2010, 05:40 PM
IMO if you manage to slaughter bystanders with an open spell you should get points.

liquiddrool
09-09-2010, 08:03 PM
It might be good to have a pure vs pure and also a square vs square bracket. Otherwise one or the other overpowers.

Daragon
09-09-2010, 09:07 PM
It might be good to have a pure vs pure and also a square vs square bracket. Otherwise one or the other overpowers.

Everytime I see your profile pic it gives me nightmares, and makes me cringe...

Bhaalizmo
09-09-2010, 09:15 PM
red beans and rice didn't miss her

Michaelous
09-09-2010, 11:36 PM

ive never been over powered by a pure or a semi within a reasonable level diffrence.

Methais
09-09-2010, 11:41 PM

That would only be for people who still need to L2P.

DaCapn
09-10-2010, 03:09 AM
ive never been over powered by a pure or a semi within a reasonable level diffrence.

7. No spikethorn, its overpowered, no implosion its overpowered, and no open spells like metoer swarm etc. Only exceptions are e-wave, quake, and call wind. If any of those will cause a public endangerment fine then they are not allowed i dont recall offhand..

Methais
09-10-2010, 03:11 AM

------>DaCapnhttp://cdn.cbsi.com.au/story_media/339290804/StreetFighterIV_4.jpg <---Michaelous

Michaelous
09-10-2010, 04:27 AM

listen guys theres a lot of things you have to take into account if this is gonna be a succesful tournament, there is a reason for every rule, k thanks.

AnticorRifling
09-10-2010, 08:27 AM
red beans and rice didn't miss her

Yeah but the chromosome lottery did.

Also notice she's wearing a veil with penises(peni)[penus'] stitched on.

Parkbandit
09-10-2010, 08:38 AM
listen guys theres a lot of things you have to take into account if this is gonna be a succesful tournament, there is a reason for every rule, k thanks.

Is the reason that you will not have a definitive advantage?

Too funny.

AnticorRifling
09-10-2010, 09:15 AM

How would that work? Warmages, swinging empaths, etc. Those are, by class definition, pures but by training they sure as hell aren't.

Showal
09-10-2010, 12:11 PM

the reason is "I'm michaelous and I'm scared of these spells and I haven't figured out how to duel against them so just don't use them. wheeze tap out"

Drevihyin
09-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Surely you jest or have been dueling with roltons or kobolds.

Incant 1030...

Nothing to see here but a troll move along!

Showal
09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
when: 9/12/10 this sunday 8:30pm pacific time
where: kobold village, shattered.
why: becuase its fun, and we don't do pussy only town justice systyms keeping us safe lol michaelous tourn is lame and you can interference due to beef with other!
who: anyone will have 4 tiers , bracket tournament after the tournament there will be an all welcome free for all.

Gonna start holding these tournaments on a monthly basis for some major prizes(i.e. real cash). maybe weekly sparring sessions at the same place just for kicks. Since no one has taken an inititive in starting something like this, here goes nothing. (no one other than mich's pussy only tournamonent lol)

RULES
1. 500K To enter, no deadline at this time.
2. 3 tier classes (for now) first tier, 20 and under,second tier, 20-30, and third tier 30-39, and just added 4th tier 40+ which is great lord and above. and after the tournament is over i will have a huge free for all the last one standing will get like 100 bucks if there is a last one standing.
3. From now until the first duel starts, message me in game, let me know what tier your in and pay the payment to sign up. If your into dueling at all just enter to support the cause.
4. Tournament will be on a bracket systym you may or may not get a second duel depending on how well everyone does.
5. if i can get at least 10 people per tier i will give 100 bucks to the first place winners and 20 bucks to the second place winners, if less then 10 people then 5 mil to first place, second place gets 1 mil from each tier. No I won't actually.
6. All magical items are ok as long as they come from your charecter. spell ups are also fine whenever, especially 5min before duels because otherwises you should go to pussys only tournament held half hour after this tournament in the small park, shattered.
7. Any spells are allowed, especially ones that would cause public endangerment. Tournanoments that prohibet these are for pussys only.
8. no Wheezing (tapping out) at any time because it's for pussys only.
9. If someone else interferes during a duel, its ok. YOu shouldn't be causeing trouble that you'd have beef with others and theyd interference. the duell will not be coid, and that person will not be disqualified from the tournamanet. "if that person isnt in the tournament then we will bind and gag you foever" this is what michaelous said - he thinks he will bind and gag forever in his pussys only tournament.
10. if anyone happens to die during thier duel , good.
11. if you do not agree with any of these rules, feel free to enter th pussys only tournament following this one a half hour later, small park, shattered.

This is hopefully the first of many monthly duels, ive been trying this dueling systym out at the kobold village recently and it seems to work great. during the event or after we can easily setup up other dueling situations, like free for alls, and teams and test things out for future tournaments where we can up the anti and give out some serious prizes. im thinking just a weekly gathering every sunday night to mess around and then once a month ill host these tournaments for the cash.

also this can be a good way for marlu/vanguard gang members to change up thier standard routine killings in a more organized test of skill. Anyways see you there!

AnticorRifling
09-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I open the distance at 12 horts. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Showal
09-10-2010, 04:14 PM
in my tournimint, we'll pair you up according to how many stones yu weigh like wrestling. that's an option we can all discuss it.

but not michaelous he's too busy organizing his pussys only tournaderp.

Michaelous
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
when: 9/12/10 this sunday 8:30pm pacific time
where: kobold village, shattered.
why: becuase its fun, and we don't do pussy only town justice systyms keeping us safe lol michaelous tourn is lame and you can interference due to beef with other!

Gonna start holding these tournaments on a monthly basis for some major prizes(i.e. real cash). maybe weekly sparring sessions at the same place just for kicks. Since no one has taken an inititive in starting something like this, here goes nothing. (no one other than mich's pussy only tournamonent lol)

RULES
1. 500K To enter, no deadline at this time.
2. 3 tier classes (for now) first tier, 20 and under,second tier, 20-30, and third tier 30-39, and just added 4th tier 40+ which is great lord and above. and after the tournament is over i will have a huge free for all the last one standing will get like 100 bucks if there is a last one standing.
5. if i can get at least 10 people per tier i will give 100 bucks to the first place winners and 20 bucks to the second place winners, if less then 10 people then 5 mil to first place, second place gets 1 mil from each tier. No I won't actually.
6. All magical items are ok as long as they come from your charecter. spell ups are also fine whenever, especially 5min before duels because otherwises you should go to pussys only tournament held half hour after this tournament in the small park, shattered.
7. Any spells are allowed, especially ones that would cause public endangerment. Tournanoments that prohibet these are for pussys only.
8. no Wheezing (tapping out) at any time because it's for pussys only.
9. If someone else interferes during a duel, its ok. YOu shouldn't be causeing trouble that you'd have beef with others and theyd interference. the duell will not be coid, and that person will not be disqualified from the tournamanet. "if that person isnt in the tournament then we will bind and gag you foever" this is what michaelous said - he thinks he will bind and gag forever in his pussys only tournament.
10. if anyone happens to die during thier duel , good.
11. if you do not agree with any of these rules, feel free to enter th pussys only tournament following this one a half hour later, small park, shattered.

This is hopefully the first of many monthly duels, ive been trying this dueling systym out at the kobold village recently and it seems to work great. during the event or after we can easily setup up other dueling situations, like free for alls, and teams and test things out for future tournaments where we can up the anti and give out some serious prizes. im thinking just a weekly gathering every sunday night to mess around and then once a month ill host these tournaments for the cash.

Wanna be like mike? anyone? anyone?

try harder

Showal
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Wanna be like mike? anyone? anyone?

try harder

no my tournamoment is better than yours. keep practicing and I might let you in to mine.

Michaelous
09-10-2010, 05:05 PM
no my tournamoment is better than yours. keep practicing and I might let you in to mine.

My tournament brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

rofl!!

liquiddrool
09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Everytime I see your profile pic it gives me nightmares, and makes me cringe...

I love it that is my intention

Fatsix
09-11-2010, 02:39 AM
2. 3 tier classes (for now) first tier, 20 and under,second tier, 20-30, and third tier 30-39,

so if you are level 20 or 30, which tier are you fighting in?:wtf:

Michaelous
09-11-2010, 02:56 AM

editied tier levels

pabstblueribbon
09-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Too bad you pussed out for the duel in the park last night.

IorakeWarhammer
09-11-2010, 09:36 AM
why he hasn't moved to RR.. i have no idea

Showal
09-11-2010, 09:39 AM

sorry i need to editied tiers

Michaelous
09-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Rmoved entrance fee, prizes still stand though

Showal
09-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Rmoved my entrence fee too its free now and prizes still stand though

see you guys tonite

Showal
09-11-2010, 07:00 PM
my tournoniment has no justice systym

Kainen
09-11-2010, 07:08 PM
My tournament brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

rofl!!

I always knew you were gay.

Michaelous
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
yo yo yo see you all in a few hours PEACE!

Drunken Durfin
09-12-2010, 11:16 PM
You thrust with a sonic pike at Michaelous!
AS: +312 vs DS: +200 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +99 = +252
... and hit for 75 points of damage!
Amazing shot through Michaelous's nose enters the brain!

* Michaelous drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Michaelous.
Deep blue motes swirl away from Michaelous and fade.
The light blue glow leaves Michaelous.
Michaelous becomes solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Michaelous suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Michaelous seems a bit less imposing.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Michaelous.
The bright luminescence fades from around Michaelous.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Michaelous.
The powerful look leaves Michaelous.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

My PayPal is DrunkenDurfin@aim.com

Drunken Durfin
09-12-2010, 11:40 PM
[Shattered]-GSF:Michaelous: "duelin at the park 100 bucks to each winner , free to eneter!" [10:18PM]

[Shattered]-GSF:Michaelous: "looks like 25 bucks to the winners, might be more depending on who shows" [10:36PM]

Better hurry folks before he drops it to a buck.

Michaelous
09-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Well i say it went pretty well for being the first one, only a handful of people showed up, but by the end we had a bunch of people who wished they wouldve been there earlier. I felt like i had the title Pitt Master Michaelous(hint hint)

I couldnt scroll back to the duels but all winners were indeed paid, hopefully next month well get more people and up the prize money a little bit.

here was the log for the free for all

You recite:

"Yep"

>
Leland says, "See if I get reps."
>recite ok fighters prepare for battle
You recite:

"Ok fighters prepare for battle"

>
Draccon removes a claidhmore from in his nut brown backpack.
>
[Roll result: 105 (open d100: 64)]
Draccon swings his claidhmore at Leland's Ban Hammer and connects!
Leland's Ban Hammer is knocked to the ground!
>
Leland says, "Yep."
>
Draccon says, "Yea."
>
Leland says, "Sweet."
>
Leland picks up a Ban Hammer.
>recite all prepare for battle
Necen traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Necen gestures.
A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around Necen.
>
You recite:

"All prepare for battle"

>
You notice Draccon slip into a hiding place.
>
You hear someone chortling.
>
Leland says, "Ok."
>
Kayous starts chortling.
>
A shimmering aura surrounds Leland.
>
* Die just bit the dust!
>
A faint blue glow surrounds Leland's hands.
>recite all prepare for battle winner will recive 50 bucks!!!
You recite:

"All prepare for battle winner will recive 50 bucks!!! "

>
Leland checks his equipment, adjusting and rearranging his gear.
>
Leland chuckles.
>
Leland says, "Prepare to die in other words."
>
Tillmen asks, "Everone here is in it?"
>
Leland removes an enruned pewter wristlet coated in grime from in his black stalking cloak.
>
The voice of Draccon says, "How about second place."
>
Leland attaches an enruned pewter wristlet coated in grime to his wrist.
>
Leland rubs his pewter wristlet.
Nothing happens.
>
>
Kayous grins.
>
The voice of Draccon says, "Gets 50 bucks."
>
Leland suddenly disappears.
>recite wheezing means your out
You recite:

"Wheezing means your out"

>
The mote of white light next to Necen disappears.
>
Necen mutters under his breath.
>recite accuse dismiss your killers
You recite:

"Accuse dismiss your killers"

>
Necen murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Necen gestures.
Necen looks slightly revitalized.
Necen looks more energetic.
>
The voice of Draccon says, "Who what."
>recite all ready?????
You recite:

"All ready?????"

>
The voice of Leland says, "Yep."
>
Kayous nods.
>
Necen mutters something about slow..
>
Tillmen recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
>
Tillmen gestures.
Tillmen begins moving faster than you thought possible.
>
Necen traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Necen gestures.
A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around Necen.
>
Tillmen loses some awareness.
>recite 3
Necen removes an etched crystal wand from in his flowing crimson cloak.
>
You recite:

"3"

>recite 2
You recite:

"2"

>recite 1
You recite:

"1"

>recite go
You recite:

"Go"

>
Tillmen intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>
Tillmen gestures at Necen.
CS: +380 - TD: +326 + CvA: +12 + d100: +99 - -5 == +170
Warding failed!
Wisps of black smoke swirl around Necen and he bursts into flame!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate left leg to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
... 25 points of damage!
Abdomen bursts into flames. Would be funny without the blood.

The flames around Necen continue to burn!
>
Leland fades into visibility.
[Roll result: 153 (open d100: 71)]
Leland charges towards Kayous and attempts to headbutt him!
Leland slams his head into Kayous!
... 2 points of damage!
Blow to the head causes Kayous's ears to ring!
>hide
Necen screams in agony as the flames continue to burn the flesh from his bones.
>
A heavy shudder passes through Necen, but he remains helplessly stunned.
>
You fail to slip into hiding.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
R>
R>scream
You scream!
R>
[Roll result: 191 (open d100: 109)]
Leland charges towards Kayous and attempts to headbutt him!
Leland slams his head into Kayous!
... 7 points of damage!
Hearty smack to the head.
He is stunned!
R>scream
You scream!
R>
Tillmen comes out of hiding.
R>
Draccon leaps from hiding to attack!
Draccon swings a claidhmore at Tillmen!
By amazing chance, Tillmen evades the attack!
R>
Tillmen gestures at Leland.
CS: +380 - TD: +132 + CvA: -21 + d100: +92 - -5 == +324
Warding failed!
Wisps of black smoke swirl around Leland and he bursts into flame!
... 60 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Leland. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Leland drops dead at your feet!

Leland becomes solid again.
The shimmering aura fades from around Leland.
The faint blue glow fades from around Leland's hands.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

R>
* Leland just bit the dust!
R>hide
The ghostly voice of Leland says, "Damn it."
R>
The flames surrounding Necen flare up violently...
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right arm burns skin bright red.

>
Draccon swings a claidhmore at you!
AS: +360 vs DS: +254 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +82 = +214
... and hits for 55 points of damage!
Blow ruptures the stomach!
You are stunned for 6 rounds!
!S>
You are still stunned.
!S>
!S>
Draccon swings a claidhmore at you!
AS: +360 vs DS: +229 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +73 = +230
... and hits for 98 points of damage!
A mighty blow cleaves a swath through your back, taking the spine with it.
The light blue glow leaves you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
Your breathing becomes more shallow.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
You feel less secure.
The dim aura fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The powerful look leaves you.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
(If you wish to dismiss this murder charge, use ACCUSE DISMISS Draccon.)

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"

DEAD>
The mote of white light next to Necen disappears.
DEAD>
* Michaelous just bit the dust!
DEAD>
Kayous just went north.
DEAD>
Draccon starts chortling.
DEAD>
DEAD>
Tillmen gestures at Draccon.
CS: +380 - TD: +182 + CvA: -9 + d100: +95 == +284
Warding failed!
Wisps of black smoke swirl around Draccon and he bursts into flame!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames burn hole in chest exposing ribs!
He is stunned!
... 25 points of damage!
Left hand fried to a crisp. Think barbecue sauce.

The flames around Draccon continue to burn!
DEAD>'son of a
Leland's ghostly voice screams out that he wishes to drop all charges against Tillmen! A townperson jaunts off, proclaiming that he'll inform the authorities.
DEAD>
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of flames to chest toasts skin nicely.

DEAD>
You say, "Son of a."
DEAD>
Draccon screams in agony as the flames continue to burn the flesh from his bones.
DEAD>

A number of deputies charge in, led by the night watchman.
Draccon is able to move again.

With great ease, the night watchman grabs Draccon and shackles his wrists.

"Ah-ha! The boys at Helga's said I might find something interesting here," says the night watchman.

With a keen eye, the night watchman glances over Draccon quickly. He says, "We'll not have you dying before sentence is carried out. Let's get you healed up, though there will of course be a slight charge for it." With that, a demure looking city official, evidently an empath, comes forward and heals all Draccon's maladies.

The night watchman then drags him off.

DEAD>
DEAD>
You hear someone snicker.
DEAD>
Necen rolls around on the ground, trying to extinguish the flames!
The flames surrounding Necen continue to burn.
DEAD>
The cuts on Necen's chest close and the bruises fade.
DEAD>
... 5 points of damage!
Minor burns to chest. That hurts a bit.

DEAD>
The guiding force leaves Necen.
DEAD>
The flames surrounding Necen quickly die down.
DEAD>ACCUSE DISMISS Draccon
DEAD>
Your ghostly voice screams out that you wish to drop all charges against Draccon! A townperson jaunts off, proclaiming that he'll inform the authorities.
DEAD>
DEAD>
CS: +380 - TD: +326 + CvA: +12 + d100: +65 - -5 == +136
Warding failed!
Wisps of black smoke swirl around Necen and he bursts into flame!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty burns to chest make you wish you never heard of heartburn.
He is stunned!
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of flames to left arm burns skin bright red.

DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>'just wheez
DEAD>
You say, "Just wheez."
DEAD>
... 5 points of damage!
Minor burns to left leg. That hurts a bit.

DEAD>'just wheez
DEAD>
You say, "Just wheez."
DEAD>
The voice of Tillmen says, "Hm.."
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
... 5 points of damage!
Minor burns to left hand. Ouch.

DEAD>laugh
You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.
DEAD>
The cuts on Necen's left hand close and the bruises fade.
DEAD>
The flames surrounding Necen quickly die down.
DEAD>
Kayous comes out of hiding.
Kayous points at Tillmen, ruining his hiding place.
DEAD>
The ghostly voice of Leland says, "Go Necen."
DEAD>
Tillmen traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
DEAD>
Tillmen gestures.
Tillmen suddenly disappears.
DEAD>
The voice of Tillmen exclaims, "Halp!"
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "Can't wheeze when Immo'd, I told you."
DEAD>
Necen stands up.
DEAD>
Necen chuckles.
DEAD>
You hear someone chortling.
DEAD>
Necen appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
Necen concentrates.
Necen looks a lot better.
DEAD>
The voice of Tillmen exclaims, "Wheeze now!"
DEAD>
Kayous fires a wooden arrow at Necen!
AS: +383 vs DS: +474 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +29 = -38
A clean miss.
The guiding force leaves Kayous.
The wooden arrow disappears into the local environs.
DEAD>
Necen laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.
DEAD>
Kayous mutters under his breath.
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "Hang on."
DEAD>
Necen murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Necen gestures.
Necen looks slightly revitalized.
DEAD>
You hear someone reciting a series of mystical phrases...
DEAD>
DEAD>cac
DEAD>
You hear someone calling upon the powers of the elements...
DEAD>
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
DEAD>
The cuts on Necen's left arm close and the bruises fade.
DEAD>
Necen rolls his eyes.
DEAD>
Kayous suddenly disappears.
DEAD>
Necen traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
DEAD>
* Nietzsche just bit the dust!
DEAD>'still 3 standing
DEAD>
Necen gestures.
Necen draws a large sign in the air before him...

Kayous is forced into visibility.
Spirits begin to swirl around Kayous.
CS: +274 - TD: +131 + CvA: -8 + d100: +57 == +192
Warding failed!
Kayous appears distracted.
DEAD>
You say, "Still 3 standing."
DEAD>
DEAD>
You hear someone summoning elemental energy to his command...
DEAD>
Kayous suddenly disappears.
DEAD>
Necen chuckles.
DEAD>
You hear someone wailing from somewhere!
DEAD>
Kayous fades into view.
Kayous fires a wooden arrow at Necen!
AS: +349 vs DS: +464 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +5 = -86
A clean miss.
The guiding force leaves Kayous.
The wooden arrow disappears into the local environs.
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "No fair."
DEAD>
Necen channels at Kayous.
As an intense look of concentration crosses Necen's face, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Kayous!
CS: +292 - TD: +141 + CvA: -8 + d100: +92 == +235
Warding failed!
Kayous shudders with severe convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Kayous is crushed for 50 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to abdomen!
He is stunned!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to chest!
DEAD>
You hear someone summoning elemental energy to his command...
DEAD>
Tillmen suddenly fades into view.
Tillmen gestures at Kayous.
A swirling whirlwind drifts into the area, moving slowly towards Kayous.
DEAD>
Kayous makes a faint wheezing sound.
DEAD>chuc
DEAD>
Tillmen's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
DEAD>
Necen agrees with Kayous.
DEAD>
A swirling whirlwind drifts into the area, moving slowly towards Necen.
DEAD>
A swirling whirlwind grows more violent, the sounds of its winds rising to deafening heights as they swirl around Kayous.
DEAD>
You give a ghostly chuckle.
DEAD>
The cuts on Necen's right arm close and the bruises fade.
The scar on Necen's right arm glows faintly white before fading altogether.
DEAD>
A swirling whirlwind grows more violent, the sounds of its winds rising to deafening heights as they swirl around Necen.
DEAD>'kayous out
A violent whirlwind continues swirling around Kayous and picks up more sand. Before long it becomes a raging sandstorm.
DEAD>
DEAD>
You say, "Kayous out."
DEAD>
A violent whirlwind continues swirling around Necen and picks up more sand. Before long it becomes a raging sandstorm.
DEAD>
Necen makes a wheezing sound.
DEAD>
Necen laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "Go ahead."
DEAD>
Necen grins.
DEAD>
A raging sandstorm swirls around Kayous, assaulting him with sand and bits of debris...
... 102 points of damage!
Hard strike removes the right eye and a goodly bit of skull!

* Kayous drops dead at your feet!

The bright luminescence fades from around Kayous.
The faint blue glow fades from around Kayous's hands.
Kayous seems less distracted.
Kayous appears less confident.
The shimmering aura fades from around Kayous.
Kayous seems a bit less imposing.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Kayous.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Kayous.
The powerful look leaves Kayous.
The deep blue glow leaves Kayous.
The light blue glow leaves Kayous.

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

DEAD>
Tillmen traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
DEAD>
* Kayous just bit the dust!
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "You got me on the immo."
DEAD>
Tillmen traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
DEAD>
Tillmen gestures at a raging sandstorm.
The raging sandstorm dissipates rapidly.
DEAD>
Suddenly the last wisps of a raging sandstorm rise into the air, still swirling, and then disappear.
DEAD>
Kayous gives a ghostly chortle.
DEAD>
Suddenly the last wisps of a raging sandstorm rise into the air, still swirling, and then disappear.
DEAD>
Necen rubs his bloodjewel amulet.
A panicked look appears on his face and something appears to go wrong as a bolt of energy from an onyx-bound bloodjewel amulet strikes him!
... 5 points of damage!
Searing strike to back causes Necen to grunt in pain.
He looks stunned!
DEAD>
DEAD>'ok looks like tillmen is last one standing
You say, "Ok looks like tillmen is last one standing."
DEAD>
The voice of Tillmen asks, "Is that everyone?"
DEAD>
Necen raspily says, "What the hell is with the amulets today."
DEAD>
Necen mutters under his breath.
DEAD>'yea you win pal
You say, "Yea you win pal."
DEAD>'nice job
DEAD>
You say, "Nice job."
DEAD>
The voice of Tillmen exclaims, "Hooray!"

Methais
09-13-2010, 01:50 AM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1897cool-story-brah-cat.jpg

Nostradamus
09-13-2010, 02:10 AM
was fun anyone else got the rest of the logs? i missed who was fourth tier

Methais
09-13-2010, 02:46 AM
was fun anyone else got the rest of the logs?

http://www.log-frame-gazebo.com/images/logs550x423.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
09-13-2010, 08:11 AM
logs?

Deathravin
09-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Next time, can somebody remind me like an hour before? I always forget about shit like this. I was going to add quite a bit to the silver pot too. sigh

Ryvicke
09-13-2010, 09:48 AM
So did Tillmen get 50 bucks?

Tillmen
09-13-2010, 11:03 AM
I gots no monies.

Showal
09-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Are you really surprised?

Deathravin
09-13-2010, 11:17 AM
http://www.patioandgardendecor.com/patiogardendecor_shop/images/fun_50ducks_5_1169.jpghttp://sparklette.net/archives/635/angle.jpg

ducks... he said '50 ducks' I think.

BriarFox
09-13-2010, 11:19 AM
That's a big duck. Also, Tillmen's Immolation is mean!

n00bied00bied0
09-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Very cute duck. I really AM surprised he didn't send out his cash prizes after ranting about this for so long. He was already hated, now there's reason to be even moreso. Glad someone gets the pleasure of killing him often though. From his first post here (regarding game activities/goals) he deserves it more than anyone! Kudos, killers!

Tillmen
09-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Hooray! I gots money! Michaelous is not so good with e-mail addresses, but at least he wasn't trying to stiff me.