PDA

View Full Version : Conversion

Jace Solo
09-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Did I miss what would be needed to convert to a Savant. Is it mental lores only?

Do we know if this is true or how many of the lores will be needed to be conversion ready?

Kitsun
09-07-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't think they were allowing conversion to Savants.

Jace Solo
09-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Ever? Interesting. I'd be the first new class not to allow it. I would think at least Empaths and Bards would be given the option since they share the MnM Circles when they are released.

Fallen
09-07-2010, 03:09 PM
I would say dont worry about it for now, I doubt anything related to Savants has been finalized. Sadly, they are likely to be the next big thing after Monks, so we'll here all about it...for the next 5-7 years.

Jace Solo
09-07-2010, 03:38 PM
SAVANTS!!!11!1!

Thanks Fallen. Chance you'll play a Savant?

Sylvan Dreams
09-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I would say dont worry about it for now, I doubt anything related to Savants has been finalized. Sadly, they are likely to be the next big thing after Monks, so we'll here all about it...for the next 5-7 years.

This ^

Don't get all hyped up over Savants. Monks have been "real soon now" for what...10 years? I'm sure someone on here knows an accurate frame of time.

ruineye
09-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Ever? Interesting. I'd be the first new class not to allow it. I would think at least Empaths and Bards would be given the option since they share the MnM Circles when they are released.

iirc, Empaths are not slated to get MnM (i.e., they're keeping MjS). Not sure about Bards...?

Sylvan Dreams
09-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Never heard anything about bards getting either mental circle.

Fallen
09-07-2010, 04:08 PM
SAVANTS!!!11!1!

Thanks Fallen. Chance you'll play a Savant?

None, with the exception that they may allow Sorcerers to convert and it better fits my character.

Ceyrin
09-11-2010, 02:39 PM
None, with the exception that they may allow Sorcerers to convert and it better fits my character.

Huh... not knocking or arguing here... just saying I never really saw that side of E. Interesting to know, though.

Fallen
09-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Huh... not knocking or arguing here... just saying I never really saw that side of E. Interesting to know, though.

It would all depend on how the class was implemented. If you've information on the class that I might have missed, i'd love to see it. Otherwise, I don't think anyone has a good idea on what to expect out of them.

Ceyrin
09-11-2010, 05:41 PM
It would all depend on how the class was implemented. If you've information on the class that I might have missed, i'd love to see it. Otherwise, I don't think anyone has a good idea on what to expect out of them.

Yeah. I wasn't saying that out of some bit of information I have over anyone else really. Savants are mentalists... telepaths and soforth. I never really saw that side of E, so that's why it was an odd statement to me.

Not saying it wasn't there, but I never had any characters that had relationships with E beyond superficial anyway, so I obviously don't know much in that regard.

Fallen
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah. I wasn't saying that out of some bit of information I have over anyone else really. Savants are mentalists... telepaths and soforth. I never really saw that side of E, so that's why it was an odd statement to me.

Not saying it wasn't there, but I never had any characters that had relationships with E beyond superficial anyway, so I obviously don't know much in that regard.

In truth, E leans towards the Spiritual line of things. Sorcerers are seen as priest by his people. It's all just a matter of roleplay, though. It should be fluid, not set in stone, as so long as things can be rationally justified.

Ceyrin
09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
I smell what you're stepping in.