PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Interviews

obsessedhunter
09-07-2010, 02:25 AM
I am running a raffle for warriors only: The prize will be a container with undisclosed contents. The value of the container contents will be a guaranteed minimum of 1 million silvers and will comprise a number of items.

How do you enter?

It's simple. There are no tickets to buy. You will only need to complete a warrior interview

What's a warrior Interview?

You simply answer a set number of questions, either in a 1-2-1 setting with me or sent in writing to me via scrolls (bremerial@gmail.com). The questions to be answered located here: http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm.

What are the rules?

The warrior must have visited the trainer at least 10 times (in other words must be at least Level 10)

The closing date for interviews undertaken or received is Leyan, the 17th day of Eoantos, in the year 5110, 23:59 EST (Wednesday 17th November 2010)

All valid entrants will receive a number, and the draw will be made in Wehnimers Landing on Feastday, the 20th day of Eoantos, in the year 5110, at 5pm EST (Saturday 20th November 2010) using the betting wheel in the gamblers hall.

You do not need to be in attendance at the draw to win. Independant adjudicators will be sought to confirm fairness.

Each entrant's number will be publically posted so that it is known by all in advance of the draw.

All individuals who have already submitted an interview - irrespective of the age of the warrior - are automatically included in the draw.

The winner will be contacted by myself to arrange for the prize to be handed over. There will be 1 calendar month allocated for handover before the prize becomes forfeit and another draw made.

No questions regarding the box contents will be entertained prior to the draw. Feel free to ask any other questions

Good Luck

Bremerial