PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Lands Sell (Lots of odds and ends)

Lynxx
09-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Not looking to sell this stuff individually, it's a bulk sell. I'll have the auction from now til, lets say, next Friday, unless someone offers a BO that I like. Here's what it's in the auction:

In the locker:
clothing (1): wide-brimmed black velvet hat.
other (14): a heavy backpack, embossed mithril metal breastplate, some dark glaes-studded brigandine, some sharp diamond-tipped claws, some sparkling crystalline claws, drake dagger, glistening mithril falchion, storm grey mithglin falchion, pair of fake moonstone fangs, pair of shadowed steel gauntlets, massive shadowy black greatcloak, deep ebony ora greatshield, oak-hafted yellow vultite handaxe, little round mirror, long chain-mail scabbard.

In the heavy backpack:
other (4): ancient eagle-hilted claidhmore, serrated invar claidhmore, massive steel claidhmore, jagged-edged inky black greatsword.

You are wearing a cerulean crystal-inset platinum ring, a polished black leather greatcloak, some spiked ebon vultite scalemail, a gold ring, a tin-bound ceramic badge, a dark vruul skin bag ringed with blackened bone shards, a glistening coyote tooth collar, an ora-laced vruul skin gem pouch, an interlocking bone chain, a thick dark leather belt swept with jagged obsidian shards, a pair of black scaled gauntlets tipped with thin talons, an onyx-inlaid black leather thigh-sheath, a blued chainmail backscabbard with a heavy-bladed spiked vultite waraxe strapped to it, some white feathered angel wings, some black steel-plated boots, a glowing amulet, a pair of black leather pants ringed with dark steel spikes, and a burnished illthorn shield. (also wearing pair of serrated razor-sharp fangs tipped with fine shimmarglin sapphire)

All this stuff is 4x, minus the claidhs and such, the shield is 5x. A lot of this is scripted, or old, the clothing is pocketed, the cloaks hold VLA, the polished leather one is zested to the fangs. (a lot of items come from EB 2005).

MB: 1 million ($6)

Anyways, I can go into detail about stuff as requested throughout the auction when I have time, grad school is very busy. Good luck.

nichelas
09-04-2010, 10:19 AM
I'll go 1m

allen
09-04-2010, 07:54 PM

Lambent
09-04-2010, 08:46 PM
2 mil

Stry
09-04-2010, 09:13 PM

Because I'm bored.

BigPun