PDA

View Full Version : WTB

Cthulu
09-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Full Leather armor, will settle for reinforced depending on the item, maybe robes or light leather.

Shield - preferably tower with boons for a magic user.

I have a suit of lightened 5x full plate with vaccuum flares available. Obviously custom description.

Deathravin
09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Sounds like you want to trade.

You have the song on it? How much does it weigh? I have quite a few full leathers.

Cthulu
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Sounds like you want to trade.

You have the song on it? How much does it weigh? I have quite a few full leathers.

I dont have the song on it, but can provide one, sure, if I get a hold of someone/shakira or one of the old vanguardians. This is the info I have on it:

Full plate, vacuum flares, lightened, 5x.

You assess the humanoid skins for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the shroud of humanoid skins has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 705. You also determine the current integrity of the shroud of humanoid skins to be at 100.0%.
You examine the humanoid skins closely and you don't note anything.

This armor is comprised of the peeled skin of a multitude of humanoids and roughly sewn together with steel wire. It is oozing pus and blood. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 46 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 42 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 47 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 43 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 47 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 43 pounds.

Cthulu
09-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Update: I forgot, I also have a kelyn-edged vultite katana, ora short sword (2x, +1 aura."), and gornar-beaded whip ("1x enchant, +2 max stam, +2 health recovery.")for trade.

I realize the plate is pretty high in value, and even more so niche in its potential audience. The katana is pretty burly and should be interesting to a broader audience, however. I just HAPPENED to catch a centaur swinging the thing at me on my way home from darkstone once.

Cthulu
09-01-2010, 06:57 PM
a hideous shroud of humanoid skins

Description:This armor is comprised of the peeled skin of a multitude of humanoids and roughly sewn together with steel wire. It is oozing pus and blood. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Song:

The first thing that strikes you about the humanoid skins is the weight, which is about 45 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 7,350,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the shroud of humanoid skins."

You sense a faint aura of magic around the shroud of humanoid skins

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal humanoid skins, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is plate armor.

The harmonics generated tell you that the humanoid skins has been infused with a dark substance."

Weight:You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 46 pounds.

You carefully examine the shroud of humanoid skins and determine that the weight is about 42 pounds.

a kelyn-edged vultite katana

The first thing that strikes you about the katana is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,650,000 silvers.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the vultite katana. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the katana is as some type of weapon."

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal katana, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

The harmonics generated tell you that the katana inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes."

a gornar-beaded whip

The first thing that strikes you about the whip is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the gornar-beaded whip."

You sense a faint aura of magic around the gornar-beaded whip. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the whip is as some type of weapon.

It has a bonus of +5 from a normal whip, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The whip resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Max Stamina.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
It provides a bonus to Health Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.

The harmonics generated tell you that the whip has been infused with the power of an earth elemental.
The whip resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Max Stamina.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Health Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The whip looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.
You sense that the gornar-beaded whip will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended."

WRoss
09-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Ehh, guess I was wrong.

Cthulu
09-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Ehh, guess I was wrong.

about?

Bhaalizmo
09-02-2010, 07:23 PM
You killed the shattered folder for 24 hours! Make it stop. (or start)