PDA

View Full Version : PvP Fail

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Be sure to check the private chats at the bottom of this.

Maldric gestures at Michaelous.
CS: +243 - TD: +64 + CvA: +25 + d100: +7 - +5 == +206
Warding failed!
The air thickens and begins to swirl around Michaelous.

Maldric reaches out and holds your hand.

[Drags me outside the North gate...]

Maldric channels at you.
A sickly, violet haze encompasses you.
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +90 == +143
Warding failed!
The violet haze quickly swirls around you, and the velocity causes large pieces of your skin to peel off.
You are hit for 30 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Your hand blisters and bleeds from intense heat.

You ask, "Really?"

Maldric asks, "This is payback, okay?"

Maldric gestures at you.
Cloudy wisps swirl about you.
CS: +243 - TD: +175 + CvA: +2 + d100: +47 == +117
Warding failed!
The wisps solidify into thick strands of webbing that tighten about your body!

Maldric says, "We dont HAVE to do this."

Maldric says, "I can stop.;"

You ask, "Do what?"

Maldric says, "But i saw the logs."

The webs dissolve from around you.

Maldric asks, "You dont think i owe you?"

You change your tune slightly, adding the element for Song of Peace to your song...
Your spellsong is ready.
You weave another verse into your harmony.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.
Sing Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Maldric shrugs.

You say, "No."

Maldric says, "Okay."

You say, "I didn't do crap to you."

Maldric says, "Fine."

Maldric asks, "Hows it goin?"

Maldric disbands his group.

Maldric groans.

The sense of peace and security begins to wane from the area.
You stop singing Song of Peace.

You change your tune slightly, adding the element for Lullabye to your song...
Your spellsong is ready.

Maldric asks, "Erp?"

Maldric rubs his glass amulet.
Maldric suddenly disappears.

The voice of Maldric asks, "Are we fighting or not?"

You hear someone chuckling.

The voice of Maldric asks, "Lo?"

The voice of Maldric says, "Ifor....."

You gesture.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Maldric suddenly appears as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Maldric asks, "?"

Your spellsong is ready.

Maldric channels at you.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Maldric's feet as he releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward you!
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +9 == +62
Warded off!

You weave another verse into your harmony, directing the sound of your voice at Maldric.
Maldric relaxes, entranced by the soothing melody.

Maldric says, "Okay...."

Maldric chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

Maldric stands up.

Maldric asks, "?"

Maldric channels at you.
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +43 == +96
Warded off!

Maldric channels at you.
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +19 == +72
Warded off!

Your spellsong is ready.

You weave another verse into your harmony, directing the sound of your voice at Maldric.
Maldric looks dazed as his eyes flutter slightly.

Maldric is already under the effects of a lullabye.

Maldric shakes off the effects of the lullabye.

Maldric asks, "Say stuff?"

Great Lord Maldric just went south.

[I go back to TSC, thinking he gave up...]

[Town Square Central]
Also here: Daragon, Pset, Tasien, Lord Spanky, Great Lord Godsatan, Zishra, Lord Jeanluc, Chaos, Picard (kneeling), Lord Bad, Taeguk, Titties (sitting), Hannibal, Darkwing, Alibaba, Kriggan (sitting), Staypuff (sitting)
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

Great Lord Maldric just arrived.

[drags me outside the gate again...]

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
You notice a Wayside Inn.
Also here: Great Lord Maldric
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest

Your group status is now closed.

[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
You notice a cobblestoned trail leading to a wooded glade.

Maldric channels at a pinch of powdered iron filings.
Nothing happens.

Maldric smirks.

Maldric asks, "Say words?"

Maldric tried to join your group, but your group status is closed. Click GROUP OPEN to let him join you.

Maldric grins.

Maldric shrugs.

Maldric whispers, "I stopped attacking. are we truced or not?"

Maldric whispers, "Not sure if you are attacking offensively or defensively."

Maldric taps you lightly on the shoulder

Maldric whispers, "Are we sqaure or not?"

Maldric whispers, "I thought i owed you, but i may have been wrong. i stopped attacking once you were stunned."

Maldric whispers, "If youd like to be enemies, then fine. but let me know."

Maldric whispers, "Okay."

Maldric turns towards you and renders you a sharp hand salute.

[Private]-GSF:Maldric: "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I figured you stopped attacking because you were failing so hard. Cast at some iron fillings, cast at me 7 times...you really suck at PvP."
[Private]-GSF:Maldric: "what?"
[Private]-GSF:Maldric: "okay. sure. thats what happened."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "scroll back and look. You got off seven casts and all you managed to do was give me a hand minor."
[PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I'll post the log if you want"

As it turns out, I was mistaken, It was only 6 casts.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:07 AM
You say, "No."

Maldric says, "Okay."

You say, "I didn't do crap to you."

Maldric says, "Fine."

Maldric asks, "Hows it goin?"

Maldric disbands his group.

This is where I stopped being aggressive, realizing that I may be wrong, and discontinued the fight.

Notice all those "?" from me, and attempts to talk to you while you spammed your little spells?

Now that I read your post, I realize I should have hit you that second time while you were stunned and hurt.

You also ignore all of my messages, btw, such as:

"[PrivateTo]-GSF:Ifor: "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason.""

I sent that a few times, and you ignored it.

Either way, I think it's funny that I had you dead to rights and I stopped, yet here you are bragging...?

You're welcome to decide what we do from here on out.

Donquix
08-31-2010, 01:08 AM
This is where I stopped being aggressive, realizing that I may be wrong, and discontinued the fight.

Now that I read your post, I realize I should have hit you that second time while you were stunned and hurt.

You also ignore all of my messages, btw, such as:

"[PrivateTo]-GSF:Ifor: "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason.""

I sent that a few times, and you ignored it.

You're welcome to decide what we do from here on out.

Those fillings got fucked up, though.

IorakeWarhammer
08-31-2010, 01:08 AM
you have no penis

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:14 AM

I smirked, did I not?

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Spammed my little spells? I knocked you out of hiding and calmed you. Had I wanted to I would have sung a pike while you were laying there and shoved it up your ass.

You can try and save face all you want, but you still cast at me 5 times and the result was a HAND MINOR. I cast no offensive spells (well, e-wave maybe) and had a flute in my hand the whole time. If you want to go around killing people that you highlighted at some point but don't remember why, at least learn how to fight with that cleric you have been script raising with at the table.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:18 AM

Spammed my little spells? I knocked you out of hiding and calmed you. Had I wanted to I would have sung a pike while you were laying there and shoved it up your ass.

You can try and save face all you want, but you still cast at me 5 times and the result was a HAND MINOR. I cast no offensive spells (well, e-wave maybe) and had a flute in my hand the whole time. If you want to go around killing people that you highlighted at some point but don't remember why, at least learn how to fight with that cleric you have been script raising with at the table.

Yeah, you kicked my ass.

All of what you say is accurate.

Please leave me alone from here on out?

I beg you.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:24 AM
Footnote:

You ignoring all my attempts to communicate in-game, then posting this thread instead, speaks for itself.

KingKatze
This was the gayest exchange I have ever had the misfortunate of accidentally clicking and reading. Please do not continue this thread further, I beg of you.

Katze Darkshot, Assassin King of the Luukosian Deathguard

IorakeWarhammer
please refer to this thread for a lesson in pvp:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

calidus
This was the gayest exchange I have ever had the misfortunate of accidentally clicking and reading. Please do not continue this thread further, I beg of you.

For sale:

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 01:27 AM
You should call Mordie and get some spin lessons, you are failing at this too.

No, I did not kick your ass. I survived several casts from you while you were attempting to kill me. I calmed you and then walked away.

Please leave you alone from here on out? Are you fucking high? I was not doing shit to you in the first damn place. Do you not even remember saying this:

You ask, "Do what?"

The webs dissolve from around you.

Maldric asks, "You dont think i owe you?"

How about I go back to what I was doing before you tried, and failed, to kill me and YOU leave ME alone?

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:29 AM
I survived several casts from you while you were attempting to kill me. I calmed you and then walked away.

Okay, I'll play your little game.

As I mentioned, I could have killed you, but I stopped and started asking questions. Questions which you refused to answer, but rather responded to with your cute little spells.

Now what?

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 01:30 AM
For sale:

There seems to be something missing after the : if ya know what I mean

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Footnote:

You ignoring all my attempts to communicate in-game, then posting this thread instead, speaks for itself.

I'm running 3 chars AFK (mostly) and working on a script. I'm not ignoring your in-game attempts to communicate. I responded to the private chats WHICH I SAW, but as for the stuff in the story window...no I'm not paying attention. Hello...Shattered.

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm running 3 chars AFK (mostly) and working on a script. I'm not ignoring your in-game attempts to communicate. I responded to the private chats WHICH I SAW, but as for the stuff in the story window...no I'm not paying attention. Hello...Shattered.

Dun tell people you are always afk! Thas just asking for it! =P

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:37 AM

Maybe you should have checked and/or mentioned this before posting this thread?

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 01:43 AM

So.....for sale:___________ feel free to fill in here and quit this silly and pointless exchange back and forth.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:46 AM
So.....for sale:___________ feel free to fill in here and quit this silly and pointless exchange back and forth.

Sharp shit.

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 01:49 AM
Sharp shit.

Alright now yer talking, pick your poison. Be reasonable and you shall have what you seek. Prime Silvers? Shattered Silvers? Shattered items? What'll it be?

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 01:49 AM

Maybe you should not have attacked me in the first place?
Maybe you should learn how to fight with a cleric?
Maybe you should check your meds?
Maybe you are an idiot?

Take Katze's advice, quit posting in this thread. You are only proving to everyone what an idiot you are.

calidus
08-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Maybe you should not have attacked me in the first place?

I think we already went over this part.

Maybe you should learn how to fight with a cleric?

If I wanted to kill you, I would have used something other than words while you were stunned.

It's up to you whether we are square or not.

calidus
08-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Had I wanted to I would have sung a pike while you were laying there and shoved it up your ass.

This thread is actually funny, because both of us are basically saying "I could have killed you, but I didn't!"

Willington
08-31-2010, 10:21 AM
This thread is actually funny, because both of us are basically saying "I could have killed you, but I didn't!"

Looks like you tried to kill him a few times and failed.Last time i seen someone fail so bad at Killing Durfin was when Durfin peed on that fellow on Teras

calidus
08-31-2010, 10:29 AM

Looks like you tried to kill him a few times and failed.Last time i seen someone fail so bad at Killing Durfin was when Durfin peed on that fellow on Teras

No, I had him sitting there webbed and I tried to talk to him. Repeatedly. When he refused to talk, I cast a few more times, then went back to talking, but was still ignored.

It's all there, clear as purple crayon.

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 10:56 AM

And that is where you are wrong. The log demonstrates that you, in fact, failed several attempts.

You suck at PvP AND at spin. Now STFU and move on.

calidus
08-31-2010, 11:36 AM
And that is where you are wrong. The log demonstrates that you, in fact, failed several attempts.

You suck at PvP AND at spin. Now STFU and move on.

The log shows me successfully hitting you, then webbing you, then stopping to talk.

As you continued to sing/cast, I attacked a few more times and missed.

If you'd like, I can use more spells and less words next time.

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 12:49 PM
The more you try to save face here the more you look like a complete retard.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to be AFK for most of the day because I have things to do. Go talk to some people who have a clue about how to play a cleric and find out the best way to go about killing me. I'll even leave my group open to make it easier on you. Then you can post a log of you WTFPWNing me and people will start to take you seriously.

Liagala
08-31-2010, 01:02 PM
I'll tell you what. I'm going to be AFK for most of the day because I have things to do. Go talk to some people who have a clue about how to play a cleric and find out the best way to go about killing me. I'll even leave my group open to make it easier on you. Then you can post a log of you WTFPWNing me and people will start to take you seriously.

s>prep 116
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Locate Person spell...
Your spell is ready.
s>cast ifor
You gesture into the air.
Some unseen force is preventing you from doing that.

Fucker. I want people to take me seriously too! Lose the unpresence. Hmph.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:19 PM
The more you try to save face here the more you look like a complete retard.

I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just telling it how it is.

I know how to play a Cleric just fine, thanks. If I wanted you dead asap I would have at least used Spirit Slayer before casting. The only mistake I made was talking and hesitating.

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just telling it how it is.

I know how to play a Cleric just fine, thanks. If I wanted you dead asap I would have at least used Spirit Slayer before casting. The only mistake I made was talking and hesitating.

I really don't care how things play out in your mind, so tell it how "it is" really is a waste of effort.

It is good that you are talking to people and finding out how to play the cleric though. Glad someone gave you the heads up on Spirit Slayer. Who knows, by the time you cap sitting at that table you might actually have Forrest Gump'ed your way into some knowledge about the game mechanics.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:35 PM
I really don't care how things play out in your mind, so tell it how "it is" really is a waste of effort.

It is good that you are talking to people and finding out how to play the cleric though. Glad someone gave you the heads up on Spirit Slayer. Who knows, by the time you cap sitting at that table you might actually have Forrest Gump'ed your way into some knowledge about the game mechanics.

Interesting how you confuse restraint with lack of knowledge and skill.

I'll be more clear in the future.

Ryvicke
08-31-2010, 01:49 PM
This thread sucks, you're a cleric--look at all the cool burns you could've made him see if you had censured him:

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/316

Mularos: For your transgressions, there will be no comfort for you. Your blood will run untended, and your heart will break unnoticed. You will break yourself to the ground, and break your wrists on a blade, all in the company of uncaring silence.

No one will post logs where they get told by Gemstone that they're going to be emo wrist-cutters. Even if the guy that casted on them just whines about whether or not they're in a fight, that's SRS messaging, bro.

Also 311, you could've made him kneel before you while you whinged at him.

In closing, no more web--everyone webs. It's boring.

calidus
08-31-2010, 02:01 PM
This thread sucks, you're a cleric--look at all the cool burns you could've made him see if you had censured him:

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/316

Mularos: For your transgressions, there will be no comfort for you. Your blood will run untended, and your heart will break unnoticed. You will break yourself to the ground, and break your wrists on a blade, all in the company of uncaring silence.

No one will post logs where they get told by Gemstone that they're going to be emo wrist-cutters. Even if the guy that casted on them just whines about whether or not they're in a fight, that's SRS messaging, bro.

Also 311, you could've made him kneel before you while you whinged at him.

In closing, no more web--everyone webs. It's boring.

lol.

Yeah, I was using 311 and 316 on Michaelous and Hannibal last night for fun.

Web is a safe cast due to the -25 TD pushdown.

Kainen
08-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Why don't you two just shut up and kill each other already... then post the fight here so whomever wins gets the last word.

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Interesting how you confuse restraint with lack of knowledge and skill.

I'll be more clear in the future.

For clarity, these casts were AFTER you claim to have stopped and restrained yourself.

Maldric channels at you.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Maldric's feet as he releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward you!
Warded off!

Maldric channels at you.
Warded off!

Maldric channels at you.
Warded off!

Maldric channels at a pinch of powdered iron filings. [Bwaahahhahah]
Nothing happens

Ryvicke
08-31-2010, 02:09 PM
lol.

Yeah, I was using 311 and 316 on Michaelous and Hannibal last night for fun.

Web is a safe cast due to the -25 TD pushdown.

k cool. You can have your cleric card back. Just for fun--what's your deity alignment? In prime I make people see this:

Fash'lo'nae: For your transgressions, text will blur before your eyes, and words will shift upon reaching your ear. You will never understand anything of value, and you will never be able to communicate that which you already know.

True story: I cast this on Vilorcasdra two years ago and he's been RP'ing it brilliantly ever since.

BOOM!

calidus
08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
For clarity, these casts were AFTER you claim to have stopped and restrained yourself.

Maldric channels at you.
Warded off!

Maldric channels at you.
Warded off!

Maldric channels at you.
Warded off!

Maldric channels at a pinch of powdered iron filings. [Bwaahahhahah]
Nothing happens

I already pointed out how I already pointed that out:

No, I had him sitting there webbed and I tried to talk to him. Repeatedly. When he refused to talk, I cast a few more times, then went back to talking, but was still ignored.

It's all there, clear as purple crayon.

calidus
08-31-2010, 02:18 PM
k cool. You can have your cleric card back. Just for fun--what's your deity alignment? In prime I make people see this:

Fash'lo'nae: For your transgressions, text will blur before your eyes, and words will shift upon reaching your ear. You will never understand anything of value, and you will never be able to communicate that which you already know.

True story: I cast this on Vilorcasdra two years ago and he's been RP'ing it brilliantly ever since.

BOOM!

My Prime Cleric was Ronan, for no particular reason that I recall. But I picked him before I knew that his 319 was unicorns, lol...

In Shattered, I figured I'd try the bane route and converted to Marlu while I was rolling with those guys.

Some of the messaging is pretty neat. I wish 319 worked on players... ;)

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 02:30 PM
No, I had him sitting there webbed and I tried to talk to him. Repeatedly. When he refused to talk, I cast a few more times, totally failed to do anything, then decided to start running my mouth because I failed so hard, but was still ignored because I suck.

Fixed that for you.

calidus
08-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Fixed that for you.

Yes. All the evidence is in your favor.

[Private]-GSF:Maldric: "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason."

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I figured you stopped attacking because you were failing so hard. Cast at some iron fillings, cast at me 7 times...you really suck at PvP."

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Yup. You really saved face sending that chat 10 minutes after the whole casting fiasco was over. I see that Mordie taught you damage control really well.

The problem is that you keep saying that you quit attacking for a reason. Yeah, the first time. But you started casting again after I e-waved you out of hiding. Your "high road" argument works for the first half of the exchange, but fails (like you) on the second, where most of your casts were...even the one where you tried to channel some iron filings.

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 02:54 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/8/10/633854941485416975-EpicCleric.jpg

calidus
08-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Yup. You really saved face sending that chat 10 minutes after the whole casting fiasco was over. I see that Mordie taught you damage control really well.

The problem is that you keep saying that you quit attacking for a reason. Yeah, the first time. But you started casting again after I e-waved you out of hiding. Your "high road" argument works for the first half of the exchange, but fails (like you) on the second, where most of your casts were...even the one where you tried to channel some iron filings.

Spin it all you want. I already admitted I attacked you first, admitted possible wrong-doing, and the log itself shows me trying to talk to you while you ignore and continue to cast shit. The only attempt to take the high road was when I stopped and tried to talk to you, repeatedly.

This has got to be the most idiotic thread I've had the displeasure to be a part of.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, other than the fact that you take this shit too seriously.

You say I suck and don't know how to play a Cleric, while the log clearly shows that I'm sitting there trying to have a conversation. I already said that I will show you my big boy spells later if you want.

rawr, /virtual flex

Are we done now?

calidus
08-31-2010, 03:00 PM
oh, and btw, i pretty much created the cleric class in gemstone, so i think i know how to play it.

Leloo
08-31-2010, 03:15 PM
How did this make it to five pages... I thought this was going to be an interesting thread and it turned into two people bickering like old maids. Just go kill each other and post it so this can at least be more interesting.

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
oh, and btw, i pretty much created the cleric class in gemstone, so i think i know how to play it.

Oh this is getting good.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/Mr_Muggles/GIFS/ofoy0k.gif

Ryvicke
08-31-2010, 03:27 PM

So... we are going to need a little bit of explanation here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/nobody_boy/GORECLERIC.jpg

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, other than the fact that you take this shit too seriously.

You ask, "Do what?"

You attacking me because of the SPY logs of Marlu Chat. Butt hurt much?

Ryvicke
08-31-2010, 03:32 PM

You ask, "Do what?"

You attacking me because of the SPY logs of Marlu Chat. Butt hurt much?

Shhhh... don't derail the thread back to you and him. That was the worst part.

calidus
08-31-2010, 03:33 PM
So... we are going to need a little bit of explanation here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/nobody_boy/GORECLERIC.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KynvqWKMoNY/Sun1rYorquI/AAAAAAAAADE/Bdbbl9S1xfE/s320/al-gore-orb.jpg

Bobmuhthol
08-31-2010, 03:56 PM
wtf how is this guy going to come in here and steal my thunder? I singlehandedly created clerics in gemstone.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 04:11 PM

Does that mean I should expect the same treatment?

Goody!!!111oneoneone

~Ninja

calidus
08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
Does that mean I should expect the same treatment?

Goody!!!111oneoneone

~Ninja

Nah. I've got you down as unmistakable hot pink, sweet tits.

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 04:26 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone that it was I, and only I, that created the cleric class.

Ryvicke
08-31-2010, 04:29 PM
Calidus--I have an hour and a half left at work and I would appreciate the entertainment. Document for us your contribution to the cleric profession please. Tell your tale.

calidus
08-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Calidus--I have an hour and a half left at work and I would appreciate the entertainment. Document for us your contribution to the cleric profession please. Tell your tale.

I have an hour and a half left, too.

The End

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Nah. I've got you down as unmistakable hot pink, sweet tits.

Please change this to blood red.

Should I expect you to come after me when you cap and ive been capped for three months? I kind of picture it like you being the kid who calls timeout before the person who's "IT" tags them.

calidus
08-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Please change this to blood red.

Should I expect you to come after me when you cap and ive been capped for three months? I kind of picture it like you being the kid who calls timeout before the person who's "IT" tags them.

You spend an awful lot of your time thinking about me.

Rathain
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Clerics really aren't that great for PvP, but you made them look even worse.

Kneel before/after going invis. You can't be taken out of hiding with ewave if you're already prone, and it gives you one freebie attack out of invis. Also, use web first and then channel an attack spell. The disabled status gives a bonus on top of channeling to the endroll. Had you done that, you might have had him stunned to kill him, which really was your goal. It's hard to sell your argument that you were trying to just have a conversation. No player really casts divine fury unless it's to kill something.

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 05:22 PM

Kneel before/after going invis. You can't be taken out of hiding with ewave if you're already prone, and it gives you one freebie attack out of invis. Also, use web first and then channel an attack spell. The disabled status gives a bonus on top of channeling to the endroll. Had you done that, you might have had him stunned to kill him, which really was your goal. It's hard to sell your argument that you were trying to just have a conversation. No player really casts divine fury unless it's to kill something.

More like divine emo

calidus
08-31-2010, 05:27 PM

Really? You mean that part where I had him webbed and I sat there talking instead of casting spells such as 240, 317, etc? There's nothing to sell.

Did you read the log or just read his little rants and raves?

And yeah, Clerics are not great for PvP. I made mine for rescuing/raising.

Rathain
08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
He casted no spells that could harm or kill your cleric. Your cleric casted one disabling spell, divine fury, and smite a few times. Divine fury can crit kill well, and smite, on lower endrolls, still randomly kills other players with a 25 damage plasma chest crit and 30 damage plasma head crit. Are you really trying to say those were friendly warning shots ?

calidus
08-31-2010, 05:36 PM
I just checked my log and am now noticing that the one you edited and removed shit from the one you posted.

Typical.

calidus
08-31-2010, 05:42 PM
He casted no spells that could harm or kill your cleric. Your cleric casted one disabling spell, divine fury, and smite a few times. Divine fury can crit kill well, and smite, on lower endrolls, still randomly kills other players with a 25 damage plasma chest crit and 30 damage plasma head crit. Are you really trying to say those were friendly warning shots ?

No, I'm not saying they were friendly warning shots. What I am saying is that I had him webbed and dead to rights, and if I was gung ho about killing him at all costs then I would have immediately typed 240, 317, which he wouldn't have warded. Instead I decided to talk to him. My reluctance to use a deadlier combination of attacks is not the same as me being unaware of how to do so.

I won't make the mistake again.

Bhaalizmo
08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
My reluctance to use a deadlier combination of attacks is not the same as me being unaware of how to do so.

Your restraint is nice.

For me to poop on.

calidus
08-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Your restraint is nice.

For me to poop on.

I'm gonna restrain myself down Ifor's neckhole.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:04 PM
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Divine Fury spell...
Your spell is ready.

You channel at Ifor.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at your feet as you release a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Ifor!
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +54 == +107
Warding failed!
Ifor is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 31 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Skin and muscle roasted away leaving the ribs exposed on Ifor's back!
He is stunned!
... 10 points of damage!
Acid gets on the left arm raising some large blisters.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Abruptly, you sense the attention of your spirit slayer focus upon Ifor. The pattern of your spell is wrested away from you as the mote of white light flares with blinding brilliance.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under your spirit slayer as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward Ifor!
CS: +282 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +44 == +128
Warding failed!
Ifor is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 60 points of damage!

* Ifor drops dead at your feet!

Ifor glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The powerful look leaves Ifor.
Ifor seems a bit less imposing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Ifor suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The deep blue glow leaves Ifor.
The dim aura fades from around Ifor.
The light blue glow leaves Ifor.
The bright luminescence fades from around Ifor.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Ifor.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Ifor.
Ifor's sonic barrier dissipates.

Better?

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Better?

Way to re-open the can of worms you whined and squirmed to get your way out of not a month ago.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Way to re-open the can of worms you whined and squirmed to get your way out of not a month ago.

I restrained and he talked shit.

I said I could come back and finish the job, and he told me to come do it. So I did.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:15 PM

I said I could come back and finish the job, and he told me to come do it. So I did.

And those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

BriarFox
08-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Brilliant. Purely brilliant. I wonder how many casts it took that time, while Ifor stood there AFK? I think I might have to thank you, though; I was getting bored not having anyone to kill.

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 07:30 PM

You left out the good parts though. You dragging me outside while I was AFK...me still playing my instrument through the whole thing...oh, and it still took you three casts.

I trust your diaper rash is better now.

>
Maldric suddenly fades into view.
>
J>
Glitch just arrived.
J>
Great Lord Maldric's group just went west.

[drag me outside]

Maldric traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Maldric gestures.
A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around Maldric.
J>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
J>
Your delicate fingering of your flute brings forth a soft and sedate melody.
J>
Maldric chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
J>
Maldric channels at you.
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +48 == +101
Warding failed!
The violet haze softly swirls around you, causing tiny abrasions upon your skin.
You are hit for 6 points of damage!
... 10 points of damage!
Blistering strike to leg shrivels skin and causes excruciating pain.

The mote of white light swirling about Maldric suddenly flares with blinding brilliance. Skeins of energy twine about the mote before lashing out toward Ifor.

Starburst patterns of pale blue light sweep forward from your chest and infuses the deep blue glow with its energy.
CS: +282 - TD: +225 + CvA: +2 + d100: +90 == +149
Warding failed!
The violet haze quickly swirls around you, and the velocity causes large pieces of your skin to peel off.
You are hit for 31 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Dazzling arc of energy traces blackened path across your chest!
You are stunned for 1 round!
SJ>
SJ>
Maldric channels at you.
Warding failed!
You are cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 31 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Skin and muscle roasted away leaving the ribs exposed on your back!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
... 10 points of damage!

The mote of white light swirling about Maldric suddenly flares with blinding brilliance. Skeins of energy twine about the mote before lashing out toward Ifor.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under a mote of white light swirling around Maldric as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward you!
Warding failed!
You are cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 60 points of damage!
You feel less confident than before.
The powerful look leaves you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
Your sonic barrier dissipates.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 16 mins...
DEAD>
The Ifor disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
DEAD>
Maldric yawns.
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
Maldric smirks.
DEAD>
Maldric asks, "Better?"
DEAD>

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Brilliant. Purely brilliant. I wonder how many casts it took that time, while Ifor stood there AFK? I think I might have to thank you, though; I was getting bored not having anyone to kill.

Took one cast of 302 and one cast of 317.

He also didn't seem AFK, as he was singing shit.

Anyway, I think it's funny that I held back and tried to chat with him last night, but all he did was trash talk. Then he goads me into attacking him again, and invites me to, and when I do so you act like I'm some evil asshole.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:31 PM
You left out the good parts though. You dragging me outside while I was AFK...me still playing my instrument through the whole thing...oh, and it still took you three casts.

I trust your diaper rash is better now.

>
Maldric suddenly fades into view.
>
J>
Glitch just arrived.
J>
Great Lord Maldric's group just went west.

[drag me outside]

Maldric traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Maldric gestures.
A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around Maldric.
J>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
J>
Your delicate fingering of your flute brings forth a soft and sedate melody.
J>
J>
Maldric channels at you.
CS: +251 - TD: +200 + CvA: +2 + d100: +48 == +101
Warding failed!
The violet haze softly swirls around you, causing tiny abrasions upon your skin.
You are hit for 6 points of damage!
... 10 points of damage!
Blistering strike to leg shrivels skin and causes excruciating pain.

Starburst patterns of pale blue light sweep forward from your chest and infuses the deep blue glow with its energy.
CS: +282 - TD: +225 + CvA: +2 + d100: +90 == +149
Warding failed!
You are hit for 31 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Dazzling arc of energy traces blackened path across your chest!
You are stunned for 1 round!
SJ>
SJ>
Maldric channels at you.
Warding failed!
You are cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 31 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Skin and muscle roasted away leaving the ribs exposed on your back!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
... 10 points of damage!

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under a mote of white light swirling around Maldric as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward you!
Warding failed!
You are cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 60 points of damage!
You feel less confident than before.
The powerful look leaves you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
Your sonic barrier dissipates.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 16 mins...
DEAD>
The Ifor disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
DEAD>
Maldric yawns.
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
Maldric smirks.
DEAD>
Maldric asks, "Better?"
DEAD>

Where is the third cast?

BriarFox
08-31-2010, 07:33 PM
You attack him, he e-waves and lullabyes you, you complain that it's all his fault, wait until he's AFK, then kill him, and it's still his fault? You're not an evil asshole. You're a loony asshole.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Took one cast of 302 and one cast of 317.

He also didn't seem AFK, as he was singing shit.

Anyway, I think it's funny that I held back and tried to chat with him last night, but all he did was trash talk. Then he goads me into attacking him again, and invites me to, and when I do so you act like I'm some evil asshole.

What I don't understand is how you got in this situation in the first place? You grabbed his hand and drug him out thinking you could ward him harder than you actually could. You sit there and try to justify you being an asshole yet the readers here are intelligent enough to read into it.Then you claim you're the victim when you're constantly griefed.

I seriously had been laying off and things had been dying down. Unfortunately if you want to continue to be an asshole (especially without the help of your posse) everyone is going to treat you like one.

If I ever see your name cross my path, you die. You can whine, you can backtrack and attempt to justify your side but if people are literate they will just see that in reality you're just a huge douchebag.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:38 PM
You attack him, he e-waves and lullabyes you, you complain that it's all his fault, wait until he's AFK, then kill him, and it's still his fault? You're not an evil asshole. You're a loony asshole.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I never said it's his fault. I took the blame from the very beginning and have done so repeatedly.

Read the fucking lnet messages and posts.

I even told you specifically last night in private that it was a mistake, which I then said to him, as well as saying here.

Did you miss this?

BriarFox
08-31-2010, 07:41 PM
You're impossible to talk with. I'm just going to kill you. It's simpler.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:42 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

I never said it's his fault. I took the blame from the very beginning and have done so repeatedly.

Read the fucking lnet messages and posts.

I even told you specifically last night in private that it was a mistake, which I then said to him, as well as saying here.

Did you miss this?

You are our new Mordechai, enjoy.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
What I don't understand is how you got in this situation in the first place? You grabbed his hand and drug him out thinking you could ward him harder than you actually could. You sit there and try to justify you being an asshole yet the readers here are intelligent enough to read into it.Then you claim you're the victim when you're constantly griefed.

rofl

"Thinking I could ward him harder"? You must also suffer from selective comprehension. Did you see the part where I had him webbed but then instead of casting, I tried to talk to him? Did you see the part where I explained and already answered the question you are asking of WHY I even attacked him? And where I apologized for it?

I seriously had been laying off and things had been dying down. Unfortunately if you want to continue to be an asshole (especially without the help of your posse) everyone is going to treat you like one.

Outside of killing Michaelous/Hannibal last night, the only thing I've done the past few weeks is help random folks out. If Maldric isn't at the table then he's out fog-rescuing folks. As usual, though, believe what you want.

I already made my apology about Ifor last night. He was the asshole who made this thread and talked shit, then invited me to come attack him again to prove some stupid point.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
You're impossible to talk with. I'm just going to kill you. It's simpler.

lol

Impossible to talk to how so? I'm posting logs and facts and you ignore them.

It's easy. Look at what I say, and if you disagree with it then tell us how/why and provide a counter argument. Give it a try.

I showed you where I apologized and you are ignoring it.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:45 PM
You are our new Mordechai, enjoy.

Would you prefer I stop rescuing people and start killing them randomly to go along with your little game?

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Would you prefer I stop rescuing people and start killing them randomly to go along with your little game?

If you start that we'll just focus on you again. Remember 5 Death Wednesday? Now that you have killed me and have something to fap to you should just go about your business.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:49 PM

I have serious news for you, and I don't mean to speak for the majority of shattered but I feel that they have the same feelings.

In Shattered, we dont give a fuck about one death. I would decay ten times before I would ever give you four hundred experience. You rarely rescue, and i cant stress the word RARELY. You table raise all day.

If you want to be the martyr let me be the first one to nail you to the cross.

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Here is the conversation I had with Necen as it was all happening last night.

[Private]-GSF:Necen: "Why are you attacking Ifor?"

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "im trying to talk to him"

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "i thought he was one of the many assholes that were fucking with me in the past months. i stunned him and stopped, to talk."

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "im not unwilling to get revenge on those who have done shit to me, but i think i was wrong with him. which is why i stopped."

[Private]-GSF:Necen: "Ah. He's part of Vanguard Command, ya know. That's Drunken Durfin."

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "hah."

[Private]-GSF:Necen: "If he attacked you, it was the Vanguard thing"

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "right. ok."

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "want to tell him that, then?"

[Private]-GSF:Necen: "Should be all set."

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Necen: "i stopped attacking but he was trigger happy. :P"

[Private]-GSF:Necen: "I think he was just trying to calm you. Heh"

BriarFox
08-31-2010, 07:51 PM
lol

Impossible to talk to how so? I'm posting logs and facts and you ignore them.

It's easy. Look at what I say, and if you disagree with it then tell us how/why and provide a counter argument. Give it a try.

I showed you where I apologized and you are ignoring it.

Oh, the rest of the brilliance:

[08/31/2010 - 12:23:51 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Why are you attacking Ifor?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:24:09 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "im trying to talk to him"
[08/31/2010 - 12:24:35 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i thought he was one of the many assholes that were fucking with me in the past months. i stunned him and stopped, to talk."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:07 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "im not unwilling to get revenge on those who have done shit to me, but i think i was wrong with him. which is why i stopped."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:11 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ah. He's part of Vanguard Command, ya know. That's Drunken Durfin."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:20 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "hah."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:25 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "If he attacked you, it was the Vanguard thing"
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:32 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "right. ok."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:38 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "want to tell him that, then?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:48 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Should be all set."
[08/31/2010 - 12:25:54 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i stopped attacking but he was trigger happy. :P"
[08/31/2010 - 12:26:07 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I think he was just trying to calm you. Heh"
[08/31/2010 - 12:26:34 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "also, now that i know hes drunken durfin, i gotta say... his post in my modechai thread was pretty fucked up."
[08/31/2010 - 12:26:59 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Not going to comment."
[08/31/2010 - 12:27:01 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "we are all playing a game, and part of a small community. no reason to wish IRL firey death on any of us."
[08/31/2010 - 12:27:18 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "okay."
[08/31/2010 - 12:27:58 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Hm. You pissed him off."
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:08 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "just now, or you referring to the mord stuff?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:11 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "With the attacks, that is."
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:24 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "haha. oops?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:28 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i stopped attacking,."
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:33 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Heh. Yeah, we'll see."
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:35 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "should i continue?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:28:46 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "we'll see? you mean when he fucked with me 15x what i did to him?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:29:44 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I mean, we'll see if he's irritated enough to keep attacking you. And when did he mess with you, anyway?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:30:20 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i dont know. some time ago, i thought. his name is colored. but like i said, i stopped. and wanted to chat."
[08/31/2010 - 12:30:41 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "blah. whatever. semi-afk."
[08/31/2010 - 12:30:46 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ah. Well, to my knowledge, the only time he ever attacked you was once, outside of Icemule."
[08/31/2010 - 12:30:54 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "So, not really '15x""
[08/31/2010 - 12:31:12 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "no, no... i meant i wonder if he will come at me with 15x the vengeance of what i just did"
[08/31/2010 - 12:31:19 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "that seems to be the way of many of you folk"
[08/31/2010 - 12:31:27 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i stun, then kill 15 times."
[08/31/2010 - 12:31:53 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ahh. Well, I'll chat with him."
[08/31/2010 - 12:32:16 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "as long as i know w here we stand. if he wants to be enemies, then fine. as long as there is no bullsht deceit going on."
[08/31/2010 - 12:32:24 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i think ive had enough fucking lies for a while."
[08/31/2010 - 12:33:22 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Hm. Well, he's still pissed at you for attacking him. Guess we'll see what happens. An apology might help."
[08/31/2010 - 12:34:14 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "was trying. hes ignoring me. oh well. afk"
[08/31/2010 - 12:41:05 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "[PrivateTo]-GSF:Ifor: "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason.""
[08/31/2010 - 12:41:09 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "meh"
[08/31/2010 - 12:41:23 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ok."
[08/31/2010 - 12:44:05 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i expect no less from the guy who wishes members of our community would die in a bloody fire: [Private]-GSF:Ifor: "I figured you stopped attacking because you were failing so hard. Cast at some iron fillings, cast at me 7 times...you really suck at PvP.""
[08/31/2010 - 12:44:41 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Heh. If you keep pissing him off, you're going to have a mini-war with him. It's up to you."
[08/31/2010 - 12:44:52 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "he said that to me."
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:10 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "how am i pissing him off by asking, "if youre there, sorry. had your name colored as someone who has wronged me. if im wrong, then sorry. i stopped attacking for a reason."""
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:27 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i was unaware that sorry was an insult"
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:30 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Not that, though that's not terribly apologetic, but the fire comment and all."
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:34 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "unlike his "fail" bullshit"
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:47 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "the fire comment was to you."
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:52 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "forget it."
[08/31/2010 - 12:45:52 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ahh"
[08/31/2010 - 12:46:03 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Thought you'd said that to him."
[08/31/2010 - 12:46:08 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "remember how you pasted the message from michaelous earlier?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:46:16 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "thats that i just did."
[08/31/2010 - 12:46:16 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ya"
[08/31/2010 - 12:46:23 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Ya, I gotcha."
[08/31/2010 - 12:48:31 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "no comment in regards to the mordechai/hjfudge thing = you dont want to speak ill of ifor or mordechai?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:49:13 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "That's backtracking a bit. Heh. I just don't think debating HJFudge's desserts or Ifor's reasoning and anger will lead anywhere productive."
[08/31/2010 - 12:50:10 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "but you think a member of our community, evil villian or otherwise, is worth wishing they were to be burned alive?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:50:26 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "No comment, like I said."
[08/31/2010 - 12:50:34 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "right. spineless."
[08/31/2010 - 12:50:57 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "You need a new standard of measurement"
[08/31/2010 - 12:51:04 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "in my mind, that means: "someone was mean in the game and forums, so i want him dead irl""
[08/31/2010 - 12:51:11 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "explain./"
[08/31/2010 - 12:51:43 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Re: "spineless." I'm not responding for other reasons than being "spineless," which is insulting, by the by"
[08/31/2010 - 12:51:47 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "so you wouldnt give a fuck if the person that is hjfudge were killed?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:52:09 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "insulting? well, then, speak your mind. quit refraining."
[08/31/2010 - 12:52:15 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I didn't say that either, dude."
[08/31/2010 - 12:52:31 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "so you would rather just flink in the middle?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:52:44 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "What I said was that I wasn't going to comment regarding Ifor's post, not that I didn't have an opinion on it. I just don't care to share it."
[08/31/2010 - 12:52:57 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "I understand that."
[08/31/2010 - 12:53:13 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "my hopes, and my "vibe" on you, is that you disagree with ifor."
[08/31/2010 - 12:53:25 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "if im wrong, then, well... that sucks. /shrug."
[08/31/2010 - 12:54:32 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "what, are you afraid to admit stuff out loud around here? :P"
[08/31/2010 - 12:54:55 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "No. Comment. Stop trying to provoke me into one."
[08/31/2010 - 12:55:14 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "this isnt provocation of anything other than honesty"
[08/31/2010 - 12:55:23 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i am stroking no egos, here"
[08/31/2010 - 12:55:39 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i want to know if you agree with me or ifor in my mord/hjf post."
[08/31/2010 - 12:56:12 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i think i already know the answer."
[08/31/2010 - 12:56:19 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Yes, I know that's what you want. I already said I wasn't going to do it. Stop pursuing it."
[08/31/2010 - 12:56:25 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "which gives you the benefit of the doubt"
[08/31/2010 - 12:56:44 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "right. i'll assume the worst, then. youre a shallow asshole. have a good night. /salute"
[08/31/2010 - 12:57:01 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Right."
[08/31/2010 - 12:57:27 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "afraid youre being tapped?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:57:43 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "What does that even mean?"
[08/31/2010 - 12:58:25 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "wondering if youre afraid of speaking your mind because you think it will be posted publically. nevermind."
[08/31/2010 - 12:59:37 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "How drunk are you right now?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:00:05 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "im extremely tired. half-awake. why?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:00:24 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "You're not making much sense. Your attack on Ifor read like you were stoned."
[08/31/2010 - 01:01:10 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "guess i should go to sleep, then. got home from work, dozed on the couch, woke up and played a bit."
[08/31/2010 - 01:01:26 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "eyes burning. thanks for the hint, i guess."
[08/31/2010 - 01:01:40 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "'night"
[08/31/2010 - 01:01:50 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Here, before you go to sleep, apologize in this thread, if you don't want to have a mini-war with Ifor: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55309"
[08/31/2010 - 01:01:55 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Night"
[08/31/2010 - 01:05:26 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "lmfao"
[08/31/2010 - 01:05:32 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "typical VG bullshit"
[08/31/2010 - 01:05:43 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "fucking assholes."
[08/31/2010 - 01:08:20 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "How is posting a log of exactly what went on bullshit?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:11:34 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "lol"
[08/31/2010 - 01:11:51 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "youre reading that, right/"
[08/31/2010 - 01:12:05 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "you see the part wherei stopped?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:12:17 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "and he continued being an aggressive asshole?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:12:29 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "let me guess; no comment."
[08/31/2010 - 01:13:15 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "You attacked him, passive-aggressively said, "This is payback, okay?" and made a couple of other comments, then stopped attacking him, and think you're in the right? Just give him a real apology. No "I did it because" or "I was in the right." Just say, "I was wrong. I'm sorry.""
[08/31/2010 - 01:13:33 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i did that."
[08/31/2010 - 01:15:05 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Not from what I saw. Not "If I'm wrong, I'm sorry." Say, "I was wrong, and I shouldn't have attacked you like that.""
[08/31/2010 - 01:15:50 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "I have yet to be shown any evidence as to me being wrong. Saying I'm wrong now would be an assumption, and potentially inaccurate."
[08/31/2010 - 01:16:37 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "You attacked him, citing some random log, then accused him of being in the wrong because he lullabyed you in response? That's retarded. Think about it"
[08/31/2010 - 01:20:25 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "so youre just ignoring the part where i tried to talk to him, then later, after he was a fucking asshole, i attempted an apology and further talks, which he ignored?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:20:46 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "typical. afk. have fun griefing michaelous and co. whatever fits your standards."
[08/31/2010 - 01:23:58 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "I think you're bordering on certifiably psychotic."
[08/31/2010 - 01:26:13 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "explain"
[08/31/2010 - 01:30:36 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Only because it might help. In every interaction of yours that I've seen, you cause trouble, then deny all blame. You put the onus for every action on somebody else. You can't see stop defending yourself or see yourself in an objective light. You switch tacks and arguments with little regard to logic or coherence, but instead take whatever seems the easiest way out for you. You seem to jump between aggression and apathy at a moment's notice, too. That's all a bit crazy."
[08/31/2010 - 01:31:54 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "I've logged every second of my time here."
[08/31/2010 - 01:32:17 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "if you ever want to check up on something, let me know."
[08/31/2010 - 01:32:55 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "its easy for you to comment on events you arent part of, assuming the supportive role of your your pals"
[08/31/2010 - 01:33:07 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "*of your"
[08/31/2010 - 01:33:40 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Yeah, okay. That argument might work if every comment I just made weren't supported by this last exchange between you and Ifor, which is now on the boards."
[08/31/2010 - 01:34:09 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "did you miss the part where i stopped attacking and tried to talk to him?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:34:30 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "or the part, the neglected to include, where i attempted to talk to him privately? repeatedly?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:34:35 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "And then the part where you got mad at him for Lullabying you, and tried to pin the blame on him?"
[08/31/2010 - 01:35:33 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Okay, anyway, I have other things to do. Cheerio"
[08/31/2010 - 01:35:42 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "i didnt try to pin anything. i thought he was aggressive to me, i stunned him, then stopped, and when he kept IGNORING my talks and repeatedly attakcing me, I continued to assume blame on him"
[08/31/2010 - 01:35:48 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "lmao"
[08/31/2010 - 01:36:01 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "you dont give a fuck anyway. s'ok. /salute."
[08/31/2010 - 01:36:23 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "your good guy mask is working great so far"
[08/31/2010 - 01:36:53 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "You have a love affair with left field. Everything you says comes straight out of it."

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:54 PM
If you start that we'll just focus on you again. Remember 5 Death Wednesday? Now that you have killed me and have something to fap to you should just go about your business.

I think it was 7 death wednesday, but that was also the day I had my armor in my cloak accidentally :P

Anyway, no, I continue to have no desire to kill innocents. As I said, you are welcome your revenge kill on me. I will defend myself, but I won't attack you on sight as long as you just want your one revenge attack and not repeated KOS shit.

It shouldn't be difficult... I've got about 2000 TPs waiting in the wings while I decide what to do with them :P

calidus
08-31-2010, 07:55 PM
You rarely play, and i cant stress the word RARELY. You table raise all day.

Fixed.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
rofl

"Thinking I could ward him harder"? You must also suffer from selective comprehension. Did you see the part where I had him webbed but then instead of casting, I tried to talk to him?

I've killed alot of people In Gemstone. If I were to grab someones hand, take them outside the gate (to avoid a fine) and cast bane/smite at them, it was to kill them. Your balls shrunk when you saw a hand minor.

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
This thread is still hurting me...I need cliff notes on this shit now. Way too much shit to bother to read anymore.

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:02 PM
I've killed alot of people In Gemstone. If I were to grab someones hand, take them outside the gate (to avoid a fine) and cast bane/smite at them, it was to kill them. Your balls shrunk when you saw a hand minor.

Why would my balls sink when I had him webbed and have a 50% ward rate, and thats WITHOUT Spirit Slayer, which would make it extremely difficult for him to ward me... as I demonstrated an hour ago.

You logic is fucked up.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Why would my balls sink when I had him webbed and have a 50% ward rate, and thats WITHOUT Spirit Slayer, which would make it extremely difficult for him to ward me... as I demonstrated an hour ago.

You logic is fucked up.

Why would he ewave you and not stuff it directly in your ass? You drug him out of the gate for a reason, to bully him.

Urinal Poops
08-31-2010, 08:06 PM

You logic is fucked up.

You attacked multiple times, he just made you look like an asshole.

Then you went back and killed him afk when he told you he made you look like an asshole.

How do you think this story will play out? Maybe try to sick the Vanguard on Ifor next?

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Oh, the rest of the brilliance:

I said the same stuff in that log as I've said here. Same story, same logs, same facts. Not sure why you even posted it, when it's the same shit I'm saying here already.

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:09 PM
Why would he ewave you and not stuff it directly in your ass? You drug him out of the gate for a reason, to bully him.

Yes, I drug him out with the intention of attacking him, and once I had him disabled I stopped to talk with him. I don't know bards well, so I saw him singing his versus and thought he was going to attack. Regardless, I kept asking him to talk to me. In the end I left him alone anyway, until he made this smack talking thread. He is very easy for me to ward, as I've already proven.

You are correct though in that he could have pulled out a lance and attacked me after his ewave, and he didn't. We both held back, and it was my own ignorance for not knowing what bard songs he was using.

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:10 PM
You attacked multiple times, he just made you look like an asshole.

Then you went back and killed him afk when he told you he made you look like an asshole.

How do you think this story will play out? Maybe try to sick the Vanguard on Ifor next?

I was the asshole for attacking him in the first place, which is why I apologized immediately.

I went and killed him because he goaded me to do so in this very thread.

SpiffyJr
08-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I was the asshole for attacking him in the first place, which is why I apologized immediately.

I went and killed him because he goaded me to do so in this very thread.

I probably single-handily fucked you sideways more than anyone else - save Bloodninja. Come get your revenge.

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:18 PM
I probably single-handily fucked you sideways more than anyone else - save Bloodninja. Come get your revenge.

Not even close.

Jaeden and Bloodninja attacked me the most; they'd go after me every time I was at work or asleep.

Besides, you were one of the first to seek a truce with me.

SpiffyJr
08-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Not even close.

Jaeden and Bloodninja attacked me the most; they'd go after me every time I was at work or asleep.

Besides, you were one of the first to seek a truce with me.

I killed you 18 times in less than 3 days.

Caldius' Balls: Dude, stfu, he'll pwn joo.
Calidus' Brain: Dudes, I got this shit. I can pwn him.
Calidus' Balls: * shrink *

KingKatze
08-31-2010, 08:40 PM

Caldius' Balls: Dude, stfu, he'll pwn joo.
Calidus' Brain: Dudes, I got this shit. I can pwn him.
Calidus' Balls: * shrink *

This made me lol, thanks for that.

calidus
08-31-2010, 08:58 PM

That seems like an unreasonably high number, as I'm not even sure I was able to log in that many times after being slammed. If you have the data, though, I'll believe it.

SpiffyJr
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
That seems like an unreasonably high number, as I'm not even sure I was able to log in that many times after being slammed. If you have the data, though, I'll believe it.

They're posted in that dedication log to you. All those kills were from 3 days.

g++
08-31-2010, 10:03 PM
You guys should just play okcupid if your gonna chat about your feelings for 3 hours you should at least get a shot at getting laid.

Mumblz
08-31-2010, 11:24 PM
thats a lot of messages in one day

calidus
08-31-2010, 11:56 PM
thats a lot of messages in one day

Hey, how's it goin'?

IorakeWarhammer
09-01-2010, 03:27 AM
calidus,

that pvp would have been soft in PRIME. this is shattered. kill first, ask questions later bayba!

calidus
09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Man. What a boring day for the PC. I need to stir up more excitement!

BriarFox
09-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Cheerio, Ifor:

[Cairnfang Pineforest]
Along a sandy stretch of trail unshadowed by trees, the ringed blossoms of crimson wreath flowers provide a contrast to the muted tones of sand and pineneedles. You also see a rock falcon that is flying around.
Obvious paths: northeast, south
I>stance o
You are now in an offensive stance.
I>stance offensive
>incant 118
>stance defensive
I>
You utter a light chant and raise your hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to aid you with the Web spell...
You are visible again.
You shoot strands of webbing at Maldric!
AS: +396 vs DS: +301 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +24 = +160
... and hit for 33 points of damage!
Air supply cut off by sharp strike, Maldric's eyes bulge!
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

Abruptly, you sense the attention of your spirit slayer focus upon Maldric. The pattern of your spell is wrested away from you as the mote of white light flares with blinding brilliance.

Your spirit slayer shoots strands of webbing at Maldric!
AS: +353 vs DS: +250 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +29 = +173
... and hit for 39 points of damage!
Just like a brick to the head, without the imprint.
Maldric is firmly webbed in place.
>
Cast Round Time in effect: Setting stance to guarded.
>stance offensive
>incant 111
>stance defensive
>
You utter a light chant and raise your hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to aid you with the Fire Spirit spell...
You hurl a roaring ball of fire at Maldric!
AS: +321 vs DS: +248 with AvD: +57 + d100 roll: +78 = +208
... and hit for 75 points of damage!
Flame sets Maldric's head alight like a torch. Burned beyond recognition.

* Maldric drops dead at your feet!

Maldric begins to breathe less deeply.
The light blue glow leaves Maldric.
A white glow rushes away from Maldric.
The dim aura fades from around Maldric.
Maldric seems slightly different.
The white light leaves Maldric.
The very powerful look leaves Maldric.
The webs dissolve from around Maldric.
Maldric appears less secure.
Maldric seems hesitant.
The brilliant aura fades away from Maldric.
Maldric appears to lose some internal strength.
The opalescent aura fades from around Maldric.
The deep blue glow leaves Maldric.
The air calms down around Maldric.
A subtle light fades from Maldric's eyes.
Maldric becomes unbalanced for a second, then recovers.
The powerful look leaves Maldric.
The roaring ball of fire strikes Maldric, blossoming into a much larger sphere of flame upon impact.
>
>stance d
>ponder mal
You ponder the cycle of life and death as you gaze at Maldric's corpse.
>look
[Cairnfang Pineforest]
Along a sandy stretch of trail unshadowed by trees, the ringed blossoms of crimson wreath flowers provide a contrast to the muted tones of sand and pineneedles. You also see a rock falcon that is flying around.
Also here: the body of Great Lord Maldric who is lying down

>
The mote of white light next to you disappears.
>
Beowulf just arrived.
>
Beowulf just went south.
>frow
You frown.
>l
[Cairnfang Pineforest]
Also here: the body of Great Lord Maldric who is lying down
>
A rock falcon flaps his wings once and soars out of sight.
>glance nec
You glance around the area.
>
The ghostly voice of Maldric asks, "So much for the truce, huh?"
>rest runest
That would not be advisable.
>'so much for you killing Ifor.
You raspily say, "So much for you killing Ifor."
>
The ghostly voice of Maldric says, "Good for you that you got me while i was doign a rescue."
>'I told you I'd kill you for it
>
You raspily say, "I told you I'd kill you for it."
>
The ghostly voice of Maldric asks, "Huh?"
>laugh soft
You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.
>
Your heightened awareness of your own defensive weaknesses fades away.
>
Your mind and body begin to relax after that period of intense focus.
>
Your heightened awareness of your foes fades away.
>
The ghostly voice of Maldric says, "Ifor owes me a revenge, you dont, you fuckwad."
>'and now I have. Funny how that works, isn't it?
You raspily ask, "And now I have. Funny how that works, isn't it?"
>chuc mald
You chuckle at Maldric.
>
The ghostly voice of Maldric says, "Youre a fucking idiot."
>rub b am
You rub your bloodjewel amulet.
1d100: 11 + Modifiers: 134 == 145

You become invisible.
I>
[ Invisibility: +0:35:00, 0:35:00 remaining. (imbed) ]
A greater orc stalks in!
I>
The ghostly voice of Maldric asks, "Whats the reasoning?"

[09/08/2010 - 12:04:17 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "youre a fucking idiot."
[09/08/2010 - 12:04:36 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "did you not see, read, or understand anything that has happened?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:04:44 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "or are you just a bling griefer?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:13 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "Going to ignore me now to make yourself feel better?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:28 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "More like ignore you until you realize that you were a dick."
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:37 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "how was i a dick?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:46 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "Short memory, huh?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:49 AM] - You feel more refreshed.
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:50 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "you mustn't have read or comprehended anything ive said"
[09/08/2010 - 12:05:55 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "oh? explain."
[09/08/2010 - 12:06:06 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "A lot better than you did, apparently. And no, I've explained things to you way too often."
[09/08/2010 - 12:06:18 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "lol. my fucking ass. try again."
[09/08/2010 - 12:06:41 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "its all there. the moment i reveal that your word is shit, you fade away"
[09/08/2010 - 12:07:00 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "where did you go in that thread? ive said the same thing from the beginning."
[09/08/2010 - 12:07:08 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "where is ifor? why isnt he killing me?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:07:50 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "why isnt ifor exacting his revenge on me? why are you doing your typical bullshit griefing?"
[09/08/2010 - 12:08:05 AM] - [PrivateTo]-GSF:Maldric: "It's this thing called friendship."
[09/08/2010 - 12:08:14 AM] - [Private]-GSF:Maldric: "what is a thing called friendship?"

Maldric has 113635352 fame.
Lulz?

calidus
09-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Cheerio, Ifor:

Lulz?

I was going to paste the parts of that lnet conversation that showed how much of a dipshit you are, but I found myself highlighting all the way to the end, so there's no point.

Lulz?

edit: I like you you once again edited the log to your liking. Nice.

Fortybox
09-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Necen just beat GS.

calidus
09-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Necen just beat GS.

They key to beating GS this whole time was killing a random person while they are afk, then posting half the log on Player's Corner?!

I thought of that EXACT idea months ago.. FUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!

Fatsix
09-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Hahahha jizz bomb to the eye..

You shoot strands of webbing at Maldric!
AS: +396 vs DS: +301 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +24 = +160
... and hit for 33 points of damage!
Air supply cut off by sharp strike, Maldric's eyes bulge!
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

BriarFox
09-08-2010, 12:47 AM
They key to beating GS this whole time was killing a random person while they are afk, then posting half the log on Player's Corner?!

You're going to argue that you were AFK? Standing around on the Sol trail like a retard casting 109, yes; AFK, no.

Edit: Hardly random, either, but I know you can't fathom that portion of things.

Fortybox
09-08-2010, 12:50 AM

Maldric isn't a random person. He is a spawn that generates from time to time and is perfectly legit to kill.

Sometimes at night a more powerful version spawns called Emodric and casts cryfail.

Fatsix
09-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Its your fault for leaving the table. Your sitting at a table and rezzing for exp and making a mockery of the fame list. Your fair game when you leave.

calidus
09-08-2010, 01:13 AM
You're going to argue that you were AFK? Standing around on the Sol trail like a retard casting 109, yes; AFK, no.

Edit: Hardly random, either, but I know you can't fathom that portion of things.

Here is the private AIM session that was going on while you were plinking away at me:

[00:02] x: fuck
[00:02] x: what got you
[00:02] me: ?
[00:02] me: lol
[00:02] x: mich and hannibal are at a table
[00:02] me: apparently ive been getting attacked by necen
[00:03] x: y?
[00:03] me: dunno, cause hes a griefor who kills random people?

Fortybox
09-08-2010, 01:17 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/01/funny-pictures-emo-wall.jpg

Donquix
09-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Here is the private AIM session that was going on while you were plinking away at me:

[00:02] x: fuck
[00:02] x: what got you
[00:02] me: ?
[00:02] x: mich and hannibal are at a table
[00:02] me: apparently ive been getting attacked by necen
[00:03] x: y?
[00:03] me: dunno, cause hes a griefor who kills random people?

[00:02] calidus: fuck
[00:02] calidus: necen got me again
[00:02] me: nub
[00:02] calidus: i've been getting my shit packed by necen lately
[00:02] me: you should stop being bad
[00:03] calidus: y?
[00:03] me: just a suggestion

PROOF BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

Makkah
09-08-2010, 01:58 AM
What a buncha fags.