PDA

View Full Version : HJFudge/Mordechai?

calidus
08-30-2010, 12:39 PM
When is the last time anyone has heard from or seen HJFudge/Mordechai?

Last I talked to him was almost two weeks ago. Since then, he hasn't signed into AIM, GS, PC, or even SC2/Battle.net.

I'm sure plenty of people assume he just turned tail and ran, and cut all ties with anyone he knew from GS, but I find that unlikely. He disappeared before any of the Marlu shit went down last week, plus he considers some of us to be friends outside of the game.

I know he's hated around here, but he is a good guy, and it would be nice to know if he's okay at least.

I also feel bad because I was a bit of a dick to him the last time I talked to him, and I know some other friends of his were as well...

Anyone know anything?

(Some people are legitimately concerned. Please try and keep the thread serious. If you want to talk shit, do it in another thread.)

SpiffyJr
08-30-2010, 12:47 PM

Last I talked to him was almost two weeks ago. Since then, he hasn't signed into AIM, GS, PC, or even SC2/Battle.net.

I'm sure plenty of people assume he just turned tail and ran, and cut all ties with anyone he knew from GS, but I find that unlikely. He disappeared before any of the Marlu shit went down last week, plus he considers some of us to be friends outside of the game.

I know he's hated around here, but he is a good guy, and it would be nice to know if he's okay at least.

I also feel bad because I was a bit of a dick to him the last time I talked to him, and I know some other friends of his were as well...

Anyone know anything?

Have you checked the local Psych Ward? Or, just maybe, he's pwning n00bs in l4z3|2 t4gz.

Showal
08-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Didn't he say he's focusing on starcraft 2 now?

calidus
08-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Have you checked the local Psych Ward? Or, just maybe, he's pwning n00bs in l4z3|2 t4gz.

Classy.

calidus
08-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Didn't he say he's focusing on starcraft 2 now?

I didn't see him say that anywhere, but I've been playing SC2 with him since it came out, and his Battle.net account hasn't been online since 8/20, around the same time he disappeared from everywhere else.

Bhaalizmo
08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
The last time he was seen in game was two weeks ago, on Saturday the 14th. I personally wtfpwned Malevolence 4 times in an hour and 20 minutes, twice as he awoke from decay on the altar. I went back to hunting and that's when Skeletor wtfpwned Mordechai repeatedly and corpse-camped him at the docks in the landing, taking out Maldric and anybody else that came to aid. Mordechai / Malevolence logged out and hasn't been seen in game since.

Drunken Durfin
08-30-2010, 01:12 PM

For the sake of the human gene pool, I hope he slid his car under a gas truck and tasted his own blood before he died a fiery and painful death. Nothing I saw from him ever came close to justifying his existence on this planet.

As for the request for seriousness...Totally serious, not talking shit.

SpiffyJr
08-30-2010, 01:18 PM
The last time he was seen in game was two weeks ago, on Saturday the 21st. I personally wtfpwned Malevolence 4 times in an hour and 20 minutes, twice as he awoke from decay on the altar. I went back to hunting and that's when Skeletor wtfpwned Mordechai repeatedly and corpse-camped him at the docks in the landing, taking out Maldric and anybody else that came to aid. Mordechai / Malevolence logged out and hasn't been seen in game since.

He probably e-raged so hard it phased into reality and caused him to go bat shit crazy. He smashed his computer in anger and then realized he didn't have the coinage to buy another one because his extortion ring failed miserably and his card game business hadn't taken off yet.

Daragon
08-30-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm betting he is taking a vacation from his full time job of bein a game n00b.

Some Rogue
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
He probably e-raged so hard it phased into reality and caused him to go bat shit crazy. He smashed his computer in anger and then realized he didn't have the coinage to buy another one because his extortion ring failed miserably and his card game business hadn't taken off yet.

Found him!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/keyboardsmash.gif
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/keyboardsmash.gif)

Daragon
08-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Found him!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/keyboardsmash.gif
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/keyboardsmash.gif)

LMMFAO

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-30-2010, 01:46 PM
For the sake of the human gene pool, I hope he slid his car under a gas truck and tasted his own blood before he died a fiery and painful death. Nothing I saw from him ever came close to justifying his existence on this planet.

Did he rape your dog and then eat it front of you??

Drunken Durfin
08-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Did he rape your dog and then eat it front of you??

No...if had done that then I would have come up with something much more painful and drawn out.

calidus
08-30-2010, 02:32 PM

I think you take your internets a wee bit too serious.

Parkbandit
08-30-2010, 03:02 PM

Anyone know anything?

(Some people are legitimately concerned. Please try and keep the thread serious. If you want to talk shit, do it in another thread.)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/greymelken/lolpix-surprise-no-one-cares.jpg

Daragon
08-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Wasn't the last time he was seen when shattered kept on crashing because of that bug?

calidus
08-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Wasn't the last time he was seen when shattered kept on crashing because of that bug?

Not sure, but I know he was having serious issues staying connected himself, and kept getting kicked.

SpiffyJr
08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
You probably should have shot those people an email then, because expecting any kind of concern from a bunch of people who hate him is just silly. But on a serious note, I do hope he is okay. It would be fickle to wish someone ill will over a video game. I just hope he has had both of his arms eaten by bears so he can't play video games any more. He needed to get out more anyway.

True friends share phone numbers!

Tisket
08-30-2010, 04:24 PM
You probably should have shot those people an email then, because expecting any kind of concern from a bunch of people who hate him is just silly.

I don't hate him. The only person in Marlu that I hold in contempt and have a true antipathy toward would be Someone/Shakira.

Mordechai was just as culpable but he wasn't really all that good at being a bad guy. If that makes any sense.

Cthulu
08-30-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't hate him. The only person in Marlu that I hold in contempt and have a true antipathy toward would be Someone/Shakira.

Mordechai was just as culpable but he wasn't really all that good at being a bad guy. If that makes any sense.

You really know how to offend me, don't you?

calidus
08-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Dude is alive. Thread over.

IorakeWarhammer
08-30-2010, 07:49 PM
nice.

calidus
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
He's been having computer/internet problems.

Soulpieced
08-30-2010, 08:04 PM
http://pgstudios.org/misc/internet_serious_business2.jpg

Miscast
08-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Fucktards.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Fucktards.

Who and how so?

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 01:22 AM
He's been having computer/internet problems.

AKA, Mom took the credit card away.

calidus
08-31-2010, 01:25 AM
AKA, Mom took the credit card away.

You're a good guy.

pabstblueribbon
08-31-2010, 01:29 AM
I heard he got a 3-wolf-moon shirt and shit got serious.

Werd

Thug Life
08-31-2010, 04:45 AM
All of you are fags, Mordechai is a fag, fuck all your lives, eat shit and die

Bhaalizmo
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Is that you in your avatar?

If PBR = Hank Williams III I'm going to have to buy some concert tix.

Edit: I just want to hear him scream "fuck gui" onstage.

Fortybox
08-31-2010, 02:38 PM
You're a good guy.

Frosted Mordiecharms
They're doucheically delicious!

fivedollarsetc
08-31-2010, 09:54 PM
paypal donation drive to get mord a month of GS?

I've got five on it!

Fortybox
09-01-2010, 10:03 AM

I've got five on it!

I bid -10

Bhaalizmo
09-01-2010, 11:25 AM

I bid an old paper bag full of brand new dog poo.

calidus
09-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I bid an old paper bag full of brand new dog poo.

You seem to be a big fan of poo.

Fortybox
09-01-2010, 11:37 AM

Rainbow poo is awesome

Bhaalizmo
09-01-2010, 12:01 PM

What gives you that idea? I'm giving it away here.

Doodyhead.

Edit: The following is just for the giggles. This was the last time I saw Mordechai / Malevolence.

Malevolence just appeared on the altar, looking a tad confused. (3rd decay in a little over an hour)
I>
Malevolence stands up.
I>
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Boil Earth...
Your spell is ready.
I>
You are visible again.
You gesture at Malevolence.
The ground beneath Malevolence begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to left leg.
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right leg blackens kneecap.
He is stunned!
Malevolence falls to the ground.
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of flames to back toasts skin nicely.
The ground then quickly cools.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Boil Earth...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at Malevolence.
The ground beneath Malevolence begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to abdomen!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to back fries shoulder blades. Youch!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames burn hole in chest exposing ribs!
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat melts the skin off Malevolence's right hand. Gross!

* Malevolence drops dead at your feet!

You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Invisibility...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You become invisible.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
I>
>'Renounce Marlu
You say, "Renounce Marlu."

IorakeWarhammer
12-26-2010, 09:56 AM
bump

anyone got news on this guy?

calidus
01-01-2011, 05:44 PM
bump

anyone got news on this guy?

That.... beard of yours.... it looks like one of those toys where you push the metal filings around a magnetic face to create hair.

That's not a good thing.

IorakeWarhammer
01-02-2011, 08:10 AM
im asking about Mord not your opinion on my face pubes, thx

Bhaalizmo
01-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Lightning has been in game for a day or so now. Last I heard during the Marlu conflict he was Mordechai's spellup alt.

IorakeWarhammer
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
nice! don't grief him lol

Drunken Durfin
01-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Lightning has been in game for a day or so now. Last I heard during the Marlu conflict he was Mordechai's spellup alt.

Perhaps he as returned hoping to be Sluntty's lackey?

born yesterday
07-17-2011, 12:22 PM
where are you Mordie

NeJaeden
07-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I miss Mordie. And Someone, even. And HOUSE!!

Where are you Monotonous?!