PDA

View Full Version : Trying to unload some stuff.

Nattor
08-29-2010, 02:12 AM
A few things from my locker. Probably leave everything open until 9/2. Plus I'm lazy so if you offer me 4 times what I'm asking for any item you can have it.

a gleaming white ora flail
(2x, +1 to CM Bonus +9 to THW bonus, sancted and lightning flares) MB 400k
CB--

a beveled star sapphire ring
(mage rechargable... +4 aura stat... blank imbed and crumbly on both) MB 500k CB 500k Ioxe

an engraved eonake handaxe
(4x sancted) MB 250k CB--

a massive oak-hafted ora mattock
(2x damage weighted, though I have no idea how much) MB 100k CB 100k Allen-

some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves
>look glove
The fine fabric of these gloves has an unusual sheen coating the surface. Imbedded somehow within the weave of the fabric on the back of each hand is a large, bright silvery sigil. The sigil has a slight opalescent cast reminiscent of vaalin, but the actual material remains a mystery.

>wear my gloves
You easily slide your hands into your silk casting gloves, and then tug slightly to get them fitted properly to your fingers. As you flex your hands, the silvery sigils on the backs of your gloves shimmer slightly.

>clench my gloves
You raise your hand and slowly curl your fingers into a clenched fist. Pitch black tendrils of essence sinuously emerge from the sigil on your glove and swirl around your hand in a malevolent dance before slowly dissipating.

>listen my gloves
You lean in toward the gloves, pricking up your ears in an attempt to register every sound the gloves emits from the play of environmental forces upon it.

>raise my gloves
You thrust your gloved hand into the air over your head while chanting a magic phrase under your breath. A stream of ebon black essence shoots forcefully upwards from the sigil on your glove.

>remove glove
You tug at the fingers of your silk casting gloves and then gently slide them off your hands.
>rub my gloves
The silvery sigils on your gloves glow with an intensely bright light before fading again.

>wave my gloves
You softly murmur an incantation and slowly wave your gloved hand in an arc through the air. A trail of roiling dark energy streams out from the sigil on the back of your glove, leaving an inky black tail like a comet behind it.
MB 500k CB 750k Ioxe

a floor-length dark blue suede robe
>look robe
Lengths of thick suede build upon each other until finally reaching the floor. The color is a deep sapphire blue, reminiscent of a deep ocean on a clear day. Closing the neckline of the robe is a small black vaalin clasp.

>wear robe
You don your dark blue suede robe, the folds of its hood falling across your shoulders and down your back.

>pull robe
You pull the hood of your dark blue suede robe up over your head and settle its folds around your face.

>push robe
You push the hood of your dark blue suede robe back and let it fall across your shoulders.

>close robe
You close your dark blue suede robe with a flourish, causing its hem to swirl about your ankles.

>open robe
You open your dark blue suede robe with a flourish, tossing its ends back over your shoulders with abandon.
(cloak worn, holds VLA weighs less than 2) MB 1 mil Cb 3 million Canadian Lady-

And lastly we have what could be the worst item ever.

a set of elven leathers with a set of razor-sharp vaalin spikes protruding maliciously from each shoulder

>wear leather
You don your elven leathers, tugging them into place.

>push leather
You bend, stretch, and twist, making sure your elven leathers are properly fitted for battle.

>pull leather
You shrug your shoulders and tug on your elven leathers, smoothing any wrinkles.

>rem leather
You carefully remove your elven leathers, inspecting them for wear and tear.
(4x full leather) mb 750k cb 750k Jr1550

Jace Solo
08-29-2010, 04:45 AM
Mb gloves

CanadianLady
08-29-2010, 12:58 PM
MB on the robes

waywardgs
08-29-2010, 01:29 PM
2m robe

Ugotfaced
08-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Elven leathers. enchant??

Nattor
08-29-2010, 03:30 PM
says right on the bottom.. 4x full leather. :)

jr1550
08-29-2010, 03:50 PM
MB on leathers

CanadianLady
08-29-2010, 03:52 PM
3 million - robes

Nattor
08-29-2010, 03:55 PM
mage rechargable... +4 aura stat... blank imbed and crumbly on both

Thats the info the bard gave me for the ring. Adding that to the original post, just wanted to post it again for all the people who have asked.

Nattor
08-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Had the ring sung to again because someone inquired about the number of charges, on the enhansive part.

Has a lot of charges remaining

loxe
08-30-2010, 05:03 AM
a beveled star sapphire ring mb
casting gloves 750k

LizardClan1
08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
>a gleaming white ora flail
>(2x, +1 to CM Bonus +9 to THW bonus, sancted and lightning flares) MB 400k
>CB--

How many uses left on this flail? I am quite interested, but hanve't AG-ed in quite some time.

-Cuttak
-LizardClan1
AIM: LizardClan1

Nattor
08-30-2010, 12:27 PM
No idea, when I can find someone to sing to it again I'll let you know.

Nattor
08-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Flail has a lot of charges remaining - will persist

allen
08-30-2010, 09:14 PM
100k ora mattock

Nattor
08-31-2010, 03:57 PM
All sales will end 9/2 at 12 AM. Then I'll probably throw up a new round of stuff.

Nattor

Nattor
09-02-2010, 12:31 AM
All right, all closed for now. If you won something you can either get me on AIM (Rethx) or find Nattor in game/on Lnet.