PDA

View Full Version : Warclaidhm IS a good guy.

04-11-2004, 08:51 PM
What's up again! Been a long time.

You have no reason to be disgustingly bashing poor Warclaidhm like you do on these boards, or anywhere else for that matter. I don't know if Warclaidhm is some kind of way for you guys to get off, but your observable infatuation with the poor guy makes me uncertain.
In previous posts, people have compared me to Warclaidhm, or have said that Warclaidhm is better than me, and you know what? You're wrong about him being comparable to me, you're right about him being better than me though, along with the rest of the douchebags on this sight who use him as a punching bag to sublimate your feelings of inferiority. Warclaidhm's got a big heart, and frankly, methinks you're all a bit jealous.

Maybe you do have a reason to be bashing him, but it is sad that you don't understand why you do so. All in all, bashers, flamers, asshats of Warclaidhm, speak to a psychological professional about your profound hatred for those less fortunate than you, even you numbskulls could learn a thing or two from your mistakes.

Warclaidhm haters - <^>

Sincerely,
-Hammerrhead

SiKWiDiT
04-11-2004, 08:54 PM
It's beginning to all make sense, now.

04-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Stanley, Can I suggest posting on these boards
http://www.klaive.net/forums/today.php
They will like you there I think.

Xcalibur
04-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Hammerrhead = warclaidhm

GSTamral
04-11-2004, 09:03 PM
nobody liked warclaidhm back then, I dont think many are going to warm up to the new one, and thats even if he didnt give out who he was.

GSLeloo
04-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Is this guy Warclaidhm or his lover? Guess what I was Warclaidhm's guardian, I defended his little ass against everyone and then he turned and stabbed my friend in the back so I said fuck him and saw him for the slime he really was.

peam
04-11-2004, 09:17 PM
You, sir, are wrong.

Tsa`ah
04-11-2004, 09:55 PM
So now it makes sense.

Clearly a case of one too many scooter crashes.

Hulkein
04-11-2004, 10:43 PM
I heard Warclaidhm suffered from Autism... have any of you heard this?

04-11-2004, 11:03 PM
If Warclaidhm suffered from Autism he wouldn't be in the wonderful world of Gemstone. Even if he had some kind of high-function autism like Rett's Disorder, heller's syndrome, etc., he'd be too busy washing his hands after touching the keyboard and busy doing mathematical equations.

Betheny
04-11-2004, 11:11 PM
I didn't mind Warclaidhm's player, except for the dumb things he did for attention.

Hulkein
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I dunno, a friend of mine said Jamus told him that he suffers from Autism. I'm just repeating what I heard from a friend who heard from Jamus.

Galleazzo
04-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
I didn't mind Warclaidhm's player, except for the dumb things he did for attention.
Shit, I don't mind Shark Boy, except that he exists.

longshot
04-12-2004, 03:53 AM
If you don't feed trolls, they do go away.

That's the most important thing to remember.

The writing styles are completely different. This person is not Warclitoris.

04-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Totally agreed.

Bobmuhthol
04-12-2004, 09:18 PM
<<he'd be too busy washing his hands after touching the keyboard>>

OCD = Autism?

Also Warclaidhm is dumb.

04-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Aye

They both DSM-Category 4

Share a lot of the same traits, only that there is no known cure for autism whereas OCD can be remedied.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
:spam:

Galleazzo
04-13-2004, 02:51 AM
:spam:

Edaarin
04-13-2004, 02:54 AM
Dude...I will never defend anyone again.

What the fuck have you done to these boards? You've made 11 threads by my count (and just at first glance). What the hell are you trying to prove? Not only that, people who are rather disliked followed you here. I'm afraid to open any new threads now for fear of what mind numbing drivel is inside, but at the same time, it seems like that's where half all new threads end up.

GO AWAY.

Galleazzo
04-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Yeah. Shit, folks were over me like white on rice at the start (and some had a point) but I don't think I made 11 threads in 3 months now.

It's sorta like Gemstone. The game's been taken over by these chat room fuckfaces, all they care about is pwning everything that moves and bragging each other up, and I don't wanna be anywhere near the Landing any more.

FinisWolf
04-13-2004, 05:10 AM
^ I agree completely Galleazzo. I hide as much as possible. Too much PvP, but more then that, its the damn drama that goes with it.

Stain-ly..., dude, get a grip. You don't like it here, split. The door is just a click away.

And, War..., well, I personally never had a probelm with him. He was a rich bastard. But hey, thats cool, as long as I get all his shit. LOL

One more thing Stain-ly, do you honestly think you actually made a serious point, when you did exactly what you were accusing others of doing?

<--- Doesn't give a damn one way or the other.

Finiswolf