PDA

View Full Version : problems converting my warrior to monk

IorakeWarhammer
08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
hey guys,

when i go into the skill manager and select the "convert character" and then select "convert confirm," the page just hangs. anyone else seeing this issue? when i quit it and log back in, it's allowing me to train in the monk training, but when I hit finish nothing changes on my character. and if I type goals regularly, it is my normal warrior training.

Ryvicke
08-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Aaron Rodgers Jersey

Aaron Rodgers is going to eat the NFL alive this year (7 TDs and 1.2m yards in the preaseason so far) and I heard has already converted to a monk cause he's been 2x brawl since he played for Cal and signed up for Simucon (but didn't go) just to get in the beta.

zhelas
08-30-2010, 09:50 AM
The Monks have taking a pilgrimage to their non martial brothers to learn about the production of beer. They wanting to know more about the "blessed Lorminstra's beer ". Apparently their non martial brothers consume this water and bread mixture during their times of fasting.

Thug Life
08-30-2010, 01:14 PM
OMFG STFU

BigPun
08-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Aaron Rodgers is going to eat the NFL alive this year (7 TDs and 1.2m yards in the preaseason so far) and I heard has already converted to a monk cause he's been 2x brawl since he played for Cal and signed up for Simucon (but didn't go) just to get in the beta.

LOL