PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Marijauna

Urinal Poops
08-26-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43CF4P2bEU4&feature=related

Has anyone actually tried any of these products? I miss smoking weed greatly, I cant because i'd like to keep my well paying job and my house.

BigWorm
08-26-2010, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43CF4P2bEU4&feature=related

Has anyone actually tried any of these products? I miss smoking weed greatly, I cant because i'd like to keep my well paying job and my house.

It's not exactly the same, but it definitely gives you a really similar high. A few of my friends who are worried about drug tests have been into it, including a couple that having ever smoked the real stuff.

Also K2 is one of the crappier brands. I think the one they like is called Bayou Blaster.

WRoss
08-26-2010, 06:57 PM
K2 and Peace Out are really popular here in Chicago, but a lot of people have been having really bad side effects allready. Side effects include migraines, seizures, panic attacks, hallucinations, and even death.

Jayvn
08-26-2010, 07:00 PM
it seems like hallucinations would be one of the selling points..

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2010, 07:04 PM
One of my drug enthusiast friends has warned me to stay the fuck away from K2.

Urinal Poops
08-26-2010, 07:15 PM
One of my drug enthusiast friends has warned me to stay the fuck away from K2.

Well shit, K2 seemed to be one of the more popular brands. If anyone here has used it feel free to toss me a recommendation. I was going to try salvia as well until I saw the youtube videos of a bunch of teenagers drooling on themselves.

Asha
08-27-2010, 09:10 AM
We have similar to K2 over here. It's the wierdest, fastest acting high.
It's as though it's pot pourri sprayed with amyl nitrate. Only lasts a lot longer.

BigWorm
08-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Well shit, K2 seemed to be one of the more popular brands. If anyone here has used it feel free to toss me a recommendation. I was going to try salvia as well until I saw the youtube videos of a bunch of teenagers drooling on themselves.

Cloud 9 is the brand my friend recommends.

Salvia is a totally different buzz, more like tripping, but really short acting (objectively -- subjectively it lasts forever).

BigWorm
08-27-2010, 11:47 AM
We have similar to K2 over here. It's the wierdest, fastest acting high.
It's as though it's pot pourri sprayed with amyl nitrate. Only lasts a lot longer.

Yeah its definitely not exactly like bud but a close approximation. The come up is really quick; its like boom you're high, but it lasts shorter overall.

Urinal Poops
08-27-2010, 03:39 PM
But is it "turn on some TV and pass the doritos" high?

Urinal Poops
09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Well against all advice I went ahead and purchased these products, two different varieties.

The first brand I bought was K2 "Ultra", aside from the harshness I'd only compare to a clove cigarette, and the quick burning of the product I can definately say it messed me up pretty hard.

The buzz however was quite different than what I expected out of something that triggers "cannabanoid receptors". While my mind felt slightly cloudy, and my mouth was dry that's where the comparison stopped for me. It was much more of a body buzz, it felt like I ate some sort of prescription painkiller IE percoset. My body was less responsive than a buzz on it's illegal counterpart, I could definately see this product impairing ones driving.

The second product I purchased was K2 "Summit". I am a 28 year old male in perfect health with no allergies. Three hits of this stuff gave me sharp chestpains, and a severe rapid heartbeat. I couldnt even bend over to get a coke out of the bottom of my fridge because I thought my heart was going to explode. If I did catch a buzz off this stuff it was masked severely by it's horrible side effects. I would not recommend.

~Ninja

Abilene
09-13-2010, 05:15 PM
That would have been an interesting news story.
28 y/o dies of a heart attack from some pretend drugs they bought on the interwebs! It's an EPIDEMIC and it's DANGEROUS. If your teen acts angry, sad, stabby, too happy, or anything else relatively teen-ish you may need to take them to a counselor.

Stabbyrogue
09-13-2010, 11:05 PM
It can be extremely intense if you overdo it. Scary intense, unlike anything else I've ever experienced. Extreme depression (not a depressed person at all), hallucinations (horrible, HORRIBLE hallucinations), and just overall not being you for days\weeks.

The products are generally made with a compound that's called JWH-018. There are different variations, but the gyst of them all is that they are synthetic compounds that all work in the same way as thc, as far as cannabinoid receptors go, but the acceptable dosage of the actual chemical for use is 6-8 mg. This is (nearly) impossible to weigh\dose without a scale so expensive that most people would not bother to spend the money on, and an overdose was possibly the scariest experience of my life.

The problem you run into is that with the incenses, it's just some random plant soaked in alcohol that has had the JWH-018 dissolved into it. This leads to random dispersal, and unpredictable doses.

I don't know how this post will paint me with a lot of PC members, but I feel like I have to say something so no one else has the same results I did. It could be absolutely catastrophic, believe me.