PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED TO THANK .....

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Spiffy and Tillmen.

Honestly, none of us would play without Lnet ... and Spiffys scripts, 99% of us use them. Let's show some appreciation for these guys who make this game more enjoyable, much less tedious to play.

Donate to Spiffy @

Spiffyjr@gmail.com

Donate to Tillmen @

tillmen@lichproject.org

Even if you only donate $1, if 100 of us donate that's a nice little something extra for them.

I think Spiffy is getting married too, who doesn't need money when you're getting married? And Tillmen ... is sexy, sexy people need money too!

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Add some drama llama to this thread so it gets 100000 hits and these guys actually get some money.

Come on you cheapskates!

Donquix
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Add some drama llama to this thread so it gets 100000 hits and these guys actually get some money.

Come on you cheapskates!

Spiffy i think would appreciate you "donating" stolen items back to their rightful owners.

Done and done.

Ryvicke
08-26-2010, 04:00 PM

Come on you cheapskates!

I could post asking you if you're going to admit you were a wrong raging cunt when you said he would never release SBounty and then he did the next day and you could argue a bit and people could go back and forth about how big of a nozzle you are.

It's a decent thread--I think both of these guys should get cash for what they're up to.

Liagala
08-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Spiffy i think would appreciate you "donating" stolen items back to their rightful owners.

x2

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 04:14 PM
I could post asking you if you're going to admit you were a wrong raging cunt when you said he would never release SBounty and then he did the next day and you could argue a bit and people could go back and forth about how big of a nozzle you are.

It's a decent thread--I think both of these guys should get cash for what they're up to.

I'm usually a raging cunt, I thought it was part of my charming personality.

But ...

I honestly didn't think he would release it. Mostly because none of you deserve it and I doubt any of you will show your appreciation with donations.

He basically just gave everyone a way to make $60 (Fixskills) or $300 (Fixstats) pretty frickin easily.

I am an ass on the outside, the true test is whether the rest of you are assholes as well, or if you really do donate and show your appreciation because he just gave something really awesome for the community to use.

GodSatan
08-26-2010, 08:30 PM
It is amazing what these two have done for Shattered, and you are right, it would be nothing like it is now without them.

I do think about what Shattered would be without them and their scripts, yeah, people would still script, but there would be more separation between the good scripters and the bad ones.

And basically we would all be sucking their god dicks IG because they obviously win scripting.

Asha
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
I never thought I'd hear someone say 'sucking their god dicks' in my life.