* Deacon has disconnected.
* Zag has disconnected.
* Zavan has disconnected.
* Lasek has disconnected.
* Volkinar has disconnected.
* Daelin has disconnected.
* Chivalry has disconnected.
* Maldric has disconnected.

9 accounts, is this the new face of the old marlu?

* Kunteopea returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Kunteopea joins the adventure.

@ 3:39 AM

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Quickly followed by ...

* Kunteopea is off to a rough start! She just bit the dust!

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 04:01 AM
I'll delete that post.

I almost wish I had a premium account so I could make a couple stupid names. Damn Simu and their charges for extra characters.

IorakeWarhammer
08-26-2010, 05:22 AM
someone killed me 2 nights in a row by handing me 35k lol..

FLAG REFUSE SILVERS ON!!!

calidus
08-26-2010, 09:38 AM
someone killed me 2 nights in a row by handing me 35k lol..

FLAG REFUSE SILVERS ON!!!

Haha. When we were in the heat of our rivalry with Marlu/VG, I had suggested that tactic. :P

Ryvicke
08-26-2010, 09:42 AM
I thought this would be completely common in Shattered. It's a pretty great way of bringing down someone's DS and ability to dodge maneuvers. But 35k? This guy was either half-assing it or poor.

WRoss
08-26-2010, 09:45 AM
The easiest way is to grab a glaes club from pyros and drop it in their hunting area. If they have the uncommon flag up, they'll pick it up and it very likely won't fit in their container.

Edit: Well not easiest, but a way to get around their flags.

calidus
08-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Post your odd findings.

@ 3:15 AM EST

* Zig has disconnected.
* Deacon has disconnected.
* Zag has disconnected.
* Zavan has disconnected.
* Lasek has disconnected.
* Volkinar has disconnected.
* Daelin has disconnected.
* Chivalry has disconnected.
* Maldric has disconnected.

9 accounts, is this the new face of the old marlu?

* Kunteopea returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Kunteopea joins the adventure.

@ 3:39 AM

That is kind of strange.

When I checked my PC before heading to work this morning, there wasn't even a disconnect screen up, just a bare Windows screen, which leads me to believe that my PC had rebooted itself again overnight.

Were all those disconnects in rapid succession, or just over the course of a minute or few?

Liagala
08-26-2010, 09:52 AM
That is kind of strange.

When I checked my PC before heading to work this morning, there wasn't even a disconnect screen up, just a bare Windows screen, which leads me to believe that my PC had rebooted itself again overnight.

Were all those disconnects in rapid succession, or just over the course of a minute or few?

Windows update had some new stuff to be installed last night - if all those people had their computers set to install at 3am automatically, they'd all get booted when they restarted. 3:15 is a reasonable time to see them all go.

SpiffyJr
08-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Windows update had some new stuff to be installed last night - if all those people had their computers set to install at 3am automatically, they'd all get booted when they restarted. 3:15 is a reasonable time to see them all go.

Dumbasses. Disable that shit! Or put my autoreconnect in your startup folder.

calidus
08-26-2010, 09:59 AM

Yep, I just checked my event logs, and sure enough updates were applied at 3:15 and the kernal sent a shutdown request soon after.

Good thinking.

I thought I had that shit disabled. :P

Liagala
08-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Yep, I just checked my event logs, and sure enough updates were applied at 3:15 and the kernal sent a shutdown request soon after.

Good thinking.

I thought I had that shit disabled. :P

I just know because when I booted my laptop up at work this morning, I noticed the, "Hey, install this crap" icon and set myself a mental note to do it before I go for lunch.

As Spiffy said though, get the autoreconnect thing. It's awesome, whichever person's version you use.

Drunken Durfin
08-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Dumbasses. Disable that shit! Or put my autoreconnect in your startup folder.

I have GOT to get that thing working...must finish Ubuntu box TODAY!

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2010, 07:55 PM
That is kind of strange.

All at the same time. I thought it was a net split at first but then I looked further and only those 9 disappeared.

and lol at the updates. I didn't think of that but it's funny.