PDA

View Full Version : Enhancive Sale

Drunken Durfin
08-25-2010, 08:04 PM
All of these are for the standard 35K pawnshop rate, just thought someone might like a crack at them before I sold there.

====

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone stickpin in your hand...
SOLD

====

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pewter band in your hand...

SOLD

===

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink tourmaline torc in your hand...

SOLD

====

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silver alloy neckchain in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The neckchain resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Spirit Mana Control Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
The neckchain looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the silver alloy neckchain will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the silver alloy neckchain will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

=====

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone earcuff in your hand...

SOLD

=====

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone headband in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The headband resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Health Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
The headband looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the pink dreamstone headband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the pink dreamstone headband will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 08:17 PM
+1 ambush i'll take. 100k?

Drunken Durfin
08-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Sure. I'm in the Landing. Send a chat to Ifor.

Drunken Durfin
08-25-2010, 10:50 PM
These went quicker than I expected.

Also, I'm willing to do some trades/purchases for INF items...no weapons/shields please.