PDA

View Full Version : Shattered for Prime trades:

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm bored with AFK scripting.

I have the following for trade, I'm looking for exceptional prime gear.

6x ECP MBP
6x VHCP Full leather
5x DB
6x-11x GOS short sword
neck worn, VLA
gold ring holder/teleporter
belt worn, LA
belt worn, holds 150k silvers

BriarFox
08-25-2010, 05:19 PM

6x ECP MBP
6x VHCP Full leather
5x DB
6x-11x GOS short sword
neck worn, VLA
belt worn, LA

Let's not forget that you stole the first one from someone who called you a friend, when he was in financial trouble. What a douche move.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Let's not forget that you stole the first one from someone who called you a friend, when he was in financial trouble. What a douche move.

Yeah, that's what he told everyone. Far from the truth but who gives a fuck anymore, enjoy your zombie land.

Fortybox
08-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, that's what he told everyone. Far from the truth but who gives a fuck anymore, enjoy your zombie land.

Financial trouble or not that's pretty low man.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Financial trouble or not that's pretty low man.

I know, I'm so horrible.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:30 PM
It makes me giggle every time anyone in the "If you can't handle Shattered go back to Prime" group leaves.

Active Players: 160

Shattered will be fine without you. Oh wait, you were being a complete prick and killing characters and forcing other people to play your way for the good of the game. I forgot. Yeah, we're pretty much over.

Wow PMS.

Shattered will be fine without me, I just don't enjoy AFK scripting 24/7 as much as I thought I would.

I also wasn't forcing anyone to do anything, but you can put words in my mouth you royal cunt.

Enjoy!

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:31 PM
More drama llama in my thread plz, I need more hits!

StrayRogue
08-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Shattered stuff is not worth anywhere as much as Prime stuff. I wouldn't trade anything "exceptional" for that garbage. It's probably worth 15-20 mil tops.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Shattered stuff is not worth anywhere as much as Prime stuff. I wouldn't trade anything "exceptional" for that garbage. It's probably worth 15-20 mil tops.

LOL, so dumb.

Lots of shattered gear has already sold for cash, I have also traded some stuff already between prime and shattered.

You should really get into the GS market before you make stupid ass comments about it.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
You and your Marlu ass buddies did, indeed, (try to) force other people to play your way. You can't hunt here, you have to hunt there, you have to pay to do this... that is telling other people how to play. Which, as is evident by the fact that you were shut down and are now leaving with your tail between your legs, no one else wanted. Seeya.

Marlu did it's thing, I did mine. I never told anyone where they could or couldn't hunt. I just killed people.

You really are a stupid cunt.

I wasn't really ever that "in" with the Marlu.

StrayRogue
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
You realize they give out high end gear in shattered a lot more frequently than they do in Prime, right?

Hence why it is no where near as valuable.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
You realize they give out high end gear in shattered a lot more frequently than they do in Prime, right?

Hence why it is no where near as valuable.

You realize that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about right?

They have given high end gear out ... once.

Hence why you're a dumb fuck, please go back to skullfucking the stupid zombie cunt.

StrayRogue
08-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Wow, I'm not suprised no one likes you (and why they chased you out of Shattered).

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Wow, I'm not suprised no one likes you (and why they chased you out of Shattered).

LOL

Spin fail.

I killed a lot of people, I afk scripted a lot, then I got bored. End of story.

But keep trying to spin spin spin if that makes you feel better. You're starting to remind me of Mord and his lame attempts.

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 05:42 PM
he has a level 60 wiz i'm pretty sure he could do some huge damage to most of us

StrayRogue
08-25-2010, 05:42 PM
What?

Donquix
08-25-2010, 05:43 PM
LOL

Spin fail.

I killed a lot of people, I afk scripted a lot, then I got bored. End of story.

But keep trying to spin spin spin if that makes you feel better. You starting to remind me of Mord and his lame attempts.

God that word is becoming so fucking overused.

RAWR YOU DISAGREE WITH ME! SPINS PINS PINSPISNPSINPSION!

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:44 PM
It was fun before everyone started taking me killing them personally.

GS players are too sensative for a PvP environment.

Kainen
08-25-2010, 05:45 PM
GS players are too sensative for a PvP environment.

Not all.. some of us left to play WoW instead. I lured someone (Akari) away by telling him and I quote, "They give people PRIZES for killing people here!!"

BriarFox
08-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Not all.. some of us left to play WoW instead. I lured someone (Akari) away by telling him and I quote, "They give people PRIZES for killing people here!!"

So did the Vanguard, actually. An hour ago:

You offer your felt backpack to Mofuggah, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Click CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
s>l in bac
In the felt backpack you see a delicate pewter pin, an ornate kakore runestaff, a moonstone inset platinum pin, a fire pearl studded pewter stickpin, an onyx and red sunstone earcuff, a copper and red sunstone ring, an etched gold alloy clasp, a jade-inlaid gold alloy earring and an ora helm.

You raspily say, "You've got aura enhancives, SMC and EMC enhancives, AS, CON, dex, air lore, wisdom ..."

You raspily say, "You kicked the tar out of the Marlus. Congratulations."

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 05:51 PM
i never got my third prize, or 2nd prize! <whine like a baby!>

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Dammit I deserve prizes for my non-participatory forums support! I kept them occupied with neg repping me and calling me names so you could undermine their operation. Plus, my constant belitting of Jaeden fueled his rage and caused him to kill Marlu with more vigor.

your belittling.. crowded a thread with junk

Drew
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM

6x ECP MBP
6x VHCP Full leather
5x DB
6x-11x GOS short sword
neck worn, VLA
belt worn, LA

I have tons of exceptional prime gear and I'm very interested in giving it away for worthless garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM

I got first prize but the Marlu crumble was plenty reward for me.

BriarFox
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM

Sign into the game...

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 05:56 PM
my bad im at work. Jaeden isn't logged in?? rut roh. must have died.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes, you are. Enjoy Prime.

No, I'm going to enjoy dragonrealms.

Solomon actually turned DR into something really nice, sadly GS is the shitstain of Simu.

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 05:58 PM
No, I'm going to enjoy dragonrealms.

Solomon actually turned DR into something really nice, sadly GS is the shitstain of Simu.

And once you leave it won't be. Funny how that works.

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 05:58 PM
i dare you to read that thread.

that thread is a history of my summer in GS. I already have gotten 2 positive replies about it from people thanking me for it. even if NO ONE did it's still worth it, just to have that awesome history in a public forum for my review and for the review of people i know IRL that are interested in what I was up to. where's you're accomplishment? you're just another nobody that posts on the boards. you haven't done anything in Shattered except script. your most exciting moment was when I toyed with you in your hunting area and you made a thread. so, flame away, keep wasting your time, i really don't mind.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:01 PM
And once you leave it won't be. Funny how that works.

No, I'm pretty sure the GM's will never get anything accomplished like usual. I'm also pretty sure they'll continue to string people along by giving out an alteration here or there on FWI.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Oh puhleeze. bla bla bla

It's actually true, how pathetic is your life (Zombiecunt) that you're this much of a PC troll?

Fortybox
08-25-2010, 06:03 PM
So we can expect 6 IW posts per day. We can also expect about 14 new threads each month which is about a new thread every other day.

Fortybox
08-25-2010, 06:05 PM

that thread is a history of my summer in GS. I already have gotten 2 positive replies about it from people thanking me for it. even if NO ONE did it's still worth it, just to have that awesome history in a public forum for my review and for the review of people i know IRL that are interested in what I was up to. where's you're accomplishment? you're just another nobody that posts on the boards. you haven't done anything in Shattered except script. your most exciting moment was when I toyed with you in your hunting area and you made a thread. so, flame away, keep wasting your time, i really don't mind.

That's mean IW. I'm friends with buzzofthoughts. IMO she is awesome.

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 06:05 PM
she's ok i'm just busting her balls as she does to me ^^

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:07 PM
she's ok i'm just busting her balls as she does to me ^^

Well, she is a BIG girl, I'm sure she can handle it.

Kainen
08-25-2010, 06:10 PM
you're just another nobody that posts on the boards.

Get real.. we are all nobodies that post on these boards. :lol:

RaneCV
08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Heh, no, I'm not, but pretty predictable of you to make a fat joke. Guys with tiny, tiny penises always think fat chick jokes are funny. See what I did there?

I do!

Kainen
08-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Heh, no, I'm not, but pretty predictable of you to make a fat joke. Guys with tiny, tiny penises always think fat chick jokes are funny. See what I did there?

Guys with lil wienies are like short-armed boxers... no reach. :D

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:22 PM

Tricky she-devil!

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 06:23 PM
don't insult her IRL - not necessary.

let's not go overboard here guys..

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:24 PM
She's not fat, I'm pretty sure she's not upset by my insults.

Durgrimst
08-25-2010, 07:10 PM
For the record, the armor was stolen after I paid for it with cash.

nub
08-25-2010, 07:19 PM

How'd that happen?

Also how are items like that even in shattered? Unless they are all temporary.

Durgrimst
08-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I paid the original owner of the items in cash, and before we were able to meet up IG, Inspire logged onto the account since he had the password apparently and handed it to his guys.

Rolton-Sammich
08-26-2010, 04:24 PM

http://www.plognark.com/Art/Sketches/Blogsketches/2007/kingofinternet.jpg

Ryvicke
08-26-2010, 04:30 PM
I paid the original owner of the items in cash, and before we were able to meet up IG, Inspire logged onto the account since he had the password apparently and handed it to his guys.

That's fucked up.

Inspire: "THAT SHIT TOTTALLY FLIES IN SHATTERED!"

Michaelous
08-26-2010, 05:30 PM

you can get your money back if you want. pm me ill tell you how if you care.

p.s. for all you people who keep refering to shattered dreamer as a guy, its a she kinda funny that so many chicks are arguing with her lol cat fights are so fun

BriarFox
08-26-2010, 05:38 PM

p.s. for all you people who keep refering to shattered dreamer as a guy, its a she kinda funny that so many chicks are arguing with her lol cat fights are so fun

Fortybox
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM

Say wha?

Some Rogue
08-26-2010, 07:04 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/bed279b8-3853-4494-944f-edef71a7dcb9.jpg

Donquix
08-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Well that certainly makes me feel better about cybering with shattered last night.

Shattered Dreamer
08-27-2010, 01:41 AM
Well that certainly makes me feel better about cybering with shattered last night.

OMG You weren't supposed to tell!

Fortybox
08-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Wait, so are you a hot dog or taco????

crb
08-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I didn't know shattered had such nice gear out

BriarFox
08-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Cthulhu (Lusus) came in twice and made a bunch of really nice stuff. That's pretty much it for good items, though.