PDA

View Full Version : RL cash for griefing competition!!!!

GS4 Bard
08-24-2010, 06:04 PM
So, this is the deal:

We need drama in Shattered to get by, so I propose this. Starting on 1 September 2010, I will be paying RL cash via paypal to the person that kills Inspire's crew the most. Between his side switching in shattered and his assholeness in prime, I am tired of him.

The person that gets the most kills of Madam, Harry, Ron and anyone else he controls will receive $50 on the last day of each month, and an additional point for every kill that you guard until they decay.

Please post logs here on the PC and try to group them together by day or week or something along those lines so that it is easier for me to keep track.

If you do not believe this is real, then you do not have to listen, but that just makes the first month a lot easier for someone else to win. I will not point out any names, but I can assure you that I have discussed this with others and if they so choose, can post here to confirm the reality of this.

Good luck, and good hunting to ya!

Fallen
08-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I was thinking Shattered could do with a Bounty board, but what's to stop someone from teaming up with Inspire, and allowing them to kill his characters and then split the money? That's the problem with any bounty, really. If the reward is good enough, the target will just make a deal with someone to split the prize.

SpiffyJr
08-24-2010, 06:07 PM
I swear, GS4 Bard isn't me.

Cthulu
08-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Lol, this is a great idea, although as whats-his-face said it's easy to abuse.

Mogonis
08-24-2010, 06:25 PM
So basically you feel you aren't spending enough money to play a MUD?

n00bied00bied0
08-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Mebe it's Katze, since Madam/Harry posted a similar thread offering rewards to those killing Katze/Kase repeatedly.
In any case, the player seems to be getting tired of Shattered and has mentioned that several times lately as Harry, I think. Rarely do I see Madam post anything in Lich, but definitely one of her characters is expressing discontent, so he may not grant the opportunity, considering. Just a thought!

edited after more posts on other thread: Then again, Madam's player seems rejuvenated by the contest! Guess he'll stick around after all, even though he was considering a quit before (at least in Lichnet)

audioserf
08-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Anyone who doesn't think this is an Inspire post is kidding themselves.

SpiffyJr
08-24-2010, 06:46 PM
It's not. I know who posted it but he/she clearly wants to remain anonymous.

IorakeWarhammer
08-24-2010, 06:56 PM
i think its a little silly

Nostradamus
08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Mebe it's Katze, since Madam/Harry posted a similar thread offering rewards to those killing Katze/Kase repeatedly.
In any case, the player seems to be getting tired of Shattered and has mentioned that several times lately as Harry, I think. Rarely do I see Madam post anything in Lich, but definitely one of her characters is expressing discontent, so he may not grant the opportunity, considering. Just a thought!

edited after more posts on other thread: Then again, Madam's player seems rejuvenated by the contest! Guess he'll stick around after all, even though he was considering a quit before (at least in Lichnet)

I heard he already cancelled out his accts. It was announced on lnet before. may have been propaganda, not sure

Shattered Dreamer
08-24-2010, 07:21 PM
I was thinking Shattered could do with a Bounty board, but what's to stop someone from teaming up with Inspire, and allowing them to kill his characters and then split the money? That's the problem with any bounty, really. If the reward is good enough, the target will just make a deal with someone to split the prize.

Shit, I was hoping nobody would talk about this, I was already making a new persona to take the funds!

KingKatze
08-25-2010, 03:43 AM
So, this is the deal:

We need drama in Shattered to get by, so I propose this. Starting on 1 September 2010, I will be paying RL cash via paypal to the person that kills Inspire's crew the most. Between his side switching in shattered and his assholeness in prime, I am tired of him.

The person that gets the most kills of Madam, Harry, Ron and anyone else he controls will receive $50 on the last day of each month, and an additional point for every kill that you guard until they decay.

Please post logs here on the PC and try to group them together by day or week or something along those lines so that it is easier for me to keep track.

If you do not believe this is real, then you do not have to listen, but that just makes the first month a lot easier for someone else to win. I will not point out any names, but I can assure you that I have discussed this with others and if they so choose, can post here to confirm the reality of this.

Good luck, and good hunting to ya!

While I have no idea who you are and this thread was actually pointed out to me. I suppose since Inspire has deemed me enemy #1 currently, I will go ahead and get this started. While it isn't Sept 1st yet, surely we can go ahead and start counting kills....These are both decays as well, since there are all of 5 or 6 people on Teras and other than Inspire's crew only Kaedra can fog that I know of. Also to note, few seem to be actually awake during my recent killing times of 1 to 3 in the morning. So enjoy and I'll take my 4 points.

>You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a dream-killing axe at Madam!
AS: +483 vs DS: +89 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +83 = +506
... and hits for 172 points of damage!
Amazing slash to Madam's belly!
Nothing quite like that empty feeling inside.

* Madam drops dead at your feet!

Madam becomes solid again.
The air about Madam stops shimmering.

A gravelly voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder!
Someone call for the Dwarven deputy!"

> * Madam just bit the dust!

[Dragonspine and Krodera]
You also see the Kaedra disk, the icy blue Harry disk, a feras falchion, a drake mace, a woven white sash, some basal moss, some acantha leaf, some tattered cloth, some acantha leaf, an aged scroll, a piece of torn paper, a scrap of tattered papyrus, a scrap of golden papyrus, an illuminated scroll, a sheet of golden vellum, a glittering palimpsest, a wrinkled scroll, a piece of glittering paper, a piece of crumpled paper, a piece of faded paper, a smeared scroll, a faded scroll, a torn scroll, a torn scroll, some ambrominas leaf, a samite quiver, a fiery red velvet hood, a pristine hulking giant statue, a lava tube and a wrought iron sign.
Also here: Kaedra who is kneeling, the body of Madam who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

Madam's body decays into compost.

>With subtlety and speed, you aim to clandestinely vanish into the shadows.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

>You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a dream-killing axe at Harry!
AS: +483 vs DS: +288 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +30 = +256
... and hit for 92 points of damage!
Awesome shot collapses a lung!

* Harry drops dead at your feet!

Harry glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The powerful look leaves Harry.
A luminescent aura fades from around Harry.
Harry becomes solid again.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Harry.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Harry.
Harry appears somehow different.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Harry.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Harry.
The bright luminescence fades from around Harry.
Harry seems a bit less imposing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Harry suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The deep blue glow leaves Harry.
The light blue glow leaves Harry.
The dim aura fades from around Harry.
The air about Harry stops shimmering.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

> * Harry just bit the dust!

Saw Madam rot personally and left Harry in wind wraiths, I know he rotted because Inspire accused me of causing 3 decays and hours of exp loss the following day.

Katze Darkshot, Assassin King of the Luukosian Deathguard

Mogonis
08-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Heh. That axe is awesome.

Asha
08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Why do people hide guiding force?

IorakeWarhammer
08-25-2010, 11:32 AM
He doesn't want you to know his AS. Why I have no clue.

g++
08-25-2010, 11:54 AM
Why do people hide guiding force?

I thought if you had enough skill or lore or something the guiding force stayed with you for multiple swings sometimes? Might be wrong havent played in years.

Izzy
08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I thought if you had enough skill or lore or something the guiding force stayed with you for multiple swings sometimes? Might be wrong havent played in years.

Blessing lore.

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 01:08 PM
He doesn't want you to know his AS. Why I have no clue.

483-75 = 408 (probably with madness).
408 - 50 = 358 (still too high so probably a pure potion or something as well).

ThatDamnTep
08-25-2010, 01:39 PM
483-75 = 408 (probably with madness).
408 - 50 = 358 (still too high so probably a pure potion or something as well).

Surge, pure potion, wizard's strength.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Really Katze?

First off, the OP is Katze.

Second, "While I have no idea who you are and this thread was actually pointed out to me. I suppose since Inspire has deemed me enemy #1"

If you want this to be true I'll make it so. But you won't be the #1 enemy, it will be your wife.

Quit being a fucking idiot. You said you "accidentally" killed me because of your script, and then you continued on to say that you went after Harry because I wouldn't believe it's an accident.

Now you're trying this bullshit? I think I just changed my mind about letting it go.

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Really Katze?

Second, "While I have no idea who you are and this thread was actually pointed out to me. I suppose since Inspire has deemed me enemy #1"

If you want this to be true I'll make it so. But you won't be the #1 enemy, it will be your wife.

Quit being a fucking idiot. You said you "accidentally" killed me because of your script, and then you continued on to say that you went after Harry because I wouldn't believe it's an accident.

Now you're trying this bullshit? I think I just changed my mind about letting it go.

The OP is not Katze.

Liagala
08-25-2010, 05:09 PM

You have issues with remembering who's who, don't you? How many times have you accused me of being Nikki? And now Spiffy is Katze?

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:12 PM
You have issues with remembering who's who, don't you? How many times have you accused me of being Nikki? And now Spiffy is Katze?

I know, I keep telling myself to write this shit down.

The OP is Durg, apparently still butthurt over the armor and the fact that I don't care about Spiffys scripts. lol

Why is it that spoiled people hate being told no? And throw temper tantrums when they are told no?

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I know, I keep telling myself to write this shit down.

The OP is Durg, apparently still butthurt over the armor and the fact that I don't care about Spiffys scripts. lol

Why is it that spoiled people hate being told no? And throw temper tantrums when they are told no?

You hear the faint thoughts of [LNet]-GSF:Harry echo in your mind:
"Why would you take all that with you, you could have a scripting legacy here."

"Kind of like Tsoran will forever be the map guy."

You hear the faint thoughts of [LNet]-You echo in your mind:
"And you will be forever a thieving whore."

"Kinda like that?"

"You can keep saying that, but you weren't involved so you're just spreading gossip."

>You hear the faint thoughts of [LNet]-GSF:Harry echo in your mind:
"Durg knows I wouldn't steal from him."

"That's all that really matters."

"Then why did you avoid all his texts?"

"Again, you're not involved."

"Durg and I have done a lot of business together, after the money that has been exchange, to try to steal $200 worth of gear is... just not realistic."

"As a matter of fact, I've done tens of thousands of dollars in GS transactions and never once have I ever stolen anything from anyone."

"I'll make a deal. If Durgmist tells me you didn't steal the armor then I'll release it."

"That's reasonable."

... meanwhile

(3:57:40 PM) SpiffyJr: Wedding shit is kicking in and the higher level makes it more difficult.
(3:57:44 PM) SpiffyJr: Since I don't know the hunting grounds.
(3:58:05 PM) SpiffyJr: Oh, did you and Madam come to an agreement on the armor?
(3:58:13 PM) durgmists'_im_name: ok, you can just hold it until you decide about pandin, it can be used towards him if you decide to sell or send it back, but i would like first dibs at him
(3:58:17 PM) durgmists'_im_name: no
(3:58:25 PM) durgmists'_im_name: once i get back in game im going to be putting a hit out on madam
(3:58:27 PM) SpiffyJr: See
(3:58:33 PM) SpiffyJr: I fucking knew that bitch was lying
(3:58:46 PM) durgmists'_im_name: did he say we came to one?
(3:58:50 PM) SpiffyJr: Yes
(3:58:55 PM) SpiffyJr: I told him I wouldn't release sbounty because he's a theiving whore
(3:59:05 PM) SpiffyJr: He said you two came to an agreement and that stealing from you isn't smart
(3:59:06 PM) SpiffyJr: Or some shit
(3:59:15 PM) SpiffyJr: So I told him that if you confirm it I'll release sbounty.
(3:59:44 PM) durgmists'_im_name: he woudlnt give it back to me or negotiate a deal to sell or trade it to me
(3:59:50 PM) durgmists'_im_name: and then stopped responding to my IMs
(3:59:53 PM) SpiffyJr: Thought so
(3:59:59 PM) SpiffyJr: What a fucking douche.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:48 PM
(3:57:40 PM) SpiffyJr: Wedding shit is kicking in and the higher level makes it more difficult.
(3:57:44 PM) SpiffyJr: Since I don't know the hunting grounds.
(3:58:05 PM) SpiffyJr: Oh, did you and Madam come to an agreement on the armor?
(3:58:13 PM) durgmists'_im_name: ok, you can just hold it until you decide about pandin, it can be used towards him if you decide to sell or send it back, but i would like first dibs at him
(3:58:17 PM) durgmists'_im_name: no
(3:58:25 PM) durgmists'_im_name: once i get back in game im going to be putting a hit out on madam
(3:58:27 PM) SpiffyJr: See
(3:58:33 PM) SpiffyJr: I fucking knew that bitch was lying
(3:58:46 PM) durgmists'_im_name: did he say we came to one?
(3:58:50 PM) SpiffyJr: Yes
(3:58:55 PM) SpiffyJr: I told him I wouldn't release sbounty because he's a theiving whore
(3:59:05 PM) SpiffyJr: He said you two came to an agreement and that stealing from you isn't smart
(3:59:06 PM) SpiffyJr: Or some shit
(3:59:15 PM) SpiffyJr: So I told him that if you confirm it I'll release sbounty.
(3:59:44 PM) durgmists'_im_name: he woudlnt give it back to me or negotiate a deal to sell or trade it to me
(3:59:50 PM) durgmists'_im_name: and then stopped responding to my IMs
(3:59:53 PM) SpiffyJr: Thought so
(3:59:59 PM) SpiffyJr: What a fucking douche.

This is funny.

Specifially: (3:59:44 PM) durgmists'_im_name: he woudlnt give it back to me or negotiate a deal to sell or trade it to me

#1 - I didn't take anything from Durg to "give it back to him"
#2 - I wouldn't sell or trade the armor to him, so he threw a fit, and made a post about people "killing me" for cash, at the same time Pandin is offering a "kill me" for sbounty.

So fucking lame. Two little boys, who didn't get their way, who couldn't bully me into doing what they wanted, now throwing a fit and trying to "get me".

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
This is funny.

Specifially: (3:59:44 PM) durgmists'_im_name: he woudlnt give it back to me or negotiate a deal to sell or trade it to me

I wouldn't sell or trade the armor to him, so he threw a fit. End of story. kthx for playing.

Sure.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Sure.

I never knew you guys were such gossip whores. You're worse than a bunch of fucking women with the drama.

None of you were involved, but you're all trying to get involved, so the one guy can get the toy that he so desperately has to have.

Really pathetic, really, seriously, pathetic. Please go wipe your vaginas.

Donquix
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
This is funny.

#1 - I didn't take anything from Durg to "give it back to him"
#2 - I wouldn't sell or trade the armor to him, so he threw a fit, and made a post about people "killing me" for cash, at the same time Pandin is offering a "kill me" for sbounty.

So fucking lame. Two little boys, who didn't give their way, who couldn't bully me into doing what they wanted, now throwing a fit and trying to "get me".

If it walks like a duck
acts like a duck
quacks like a duck

it's probably a fucking douchebag that stole some shit.

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
I never knew you guys were such gossip whores. You're worse than a bunch of fucking women with the drama.

None of you were involved, but you're all trying to get involved, so the one guy can get the toy that he so desperately has to have.

Really pathetic, really, seriously, pathetic. Please go wipe your vaginas.

Sure.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Sure.

Oh yay, back to you repeating yourself. LOL

Your reactions are priceless, thanks for the lulz.

SpiffyJr
08-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh yay, back to you repeating yourself. LOL

Your reactions are priceless, thanks for the lulz.

Sure.

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Sure.

I <3 you Spiffy.

KingKatze
08-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Really Katze?

I am only Katze, and I guess I always only will be. I am not the orignal poster, I also, think no one else even has the nuts to go after you....so, hell I might get 50 dollars just for what I've already done. Watch 4 points be enough to win, heh heh. We'll see. I'm poor, need the loot. If it doesn't net me 50 bucks so be it, but hell might as well post it up since obviously you are loved by all....

Shattered Dreamer
08-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Sadly for all the KILL THESE PEOPLE threads, nobody has taken up any of the fun.

Has anyone come after you and Kaseopea? I think Jaedens name was on a hit list too, I don't even think he's been bothered.

KingKatze
08-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Sadly for all the KILL THESE PEOPLE threads, nobody has taken up any of the fun.

Has anyone come after you and Kaseopea? I think Jaedens name was on a hit list too, I don't even think he's been bothered.

Not only has no one come after me or Kaseopea, but my enemies actually show up and help her and I when a creature does the job. I won't list names in order to protect bad ass reps of course, but needless to say, no one has taken the bait, which is kinda insulting in it's own way, heh.

Liagala
08-25-2010, 08:56 PM
[River's Rest, Town Commons]
Also here: Harry, Ron, Madam

In case anyone wants $50

Durgrimst
08-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Starting on 1 September 2010, I will be paying RL cash via paypal to the person that kills Inspire's crew the most.

Liagala
08-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Hmm. I missed that part. Nevermind.