PDA

View Full Version : Marlu is.. No More =(

MarluAuctions
08-23-2010, 09:43 PM
It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this devastating news. The organization known as The Cult of Marlu is no more.

The beautiful and deeply-revered ideological principals of its founding have been lost amongst the greed and corruption of its unworthy followers. The goals and aims of the organization, once so lofty, now wallow in a wasteland of barren apathy.

How many of you people out there been hurt in some kind of love affair? And how many times do you swear that you'll never love again? How many lonely, sleepless nights? How many lies, how many fights? And why would you want to put yourself through all that again?

"Love is pain," I hear you say. Love has a cruel and bitter way of paying you back for all the faith you ever had in your brain.

How could it be that what you need the most can leave you feeling just like a ghost? You never want to feel so sad and lost again.

One day you could be looking through an old book in rainy weather; you see a picture of her smiling at you when you were still together. You could be walking down the street, and who should you chance to meet, but that same old smile that you've been thinking of all day!

You can turn the clock to zero, honey. I'll sell the stock, we'll spend all the money. We're starting up a brand new day. Turn the clock all the way back. I wonder if she'll take me back? I'm thinking in a brand new way.

Turn the clock to zero, sister. You'll never know how much I missed her. Starting up a brand new day. Turn the clock to zero, boss. The river's wide, we'll swim across. Started up a brand new day.

It could happen to you - just like it happened to me! There's simply no immunity - there's no guarantee. I say love's such a force - if you find yourself in it, and sometimes no reflection is there. Baby wait a minute, wait a minute. Wait a minute, wait a minute. Wait a minute, wait a minute. Turn the clock to zero, honey. I'll sell the stock, we'll spend all the money. We're starting up a brand new day.

Turn the clock to zero, Mac. I'm begging her to take me back! I'm thinking in a brand new way. Turn the clock to zero, boss. The river's wide, we'll swim across. Started up a brand new day. Turn the clock to zero buddy. Don't wanna be no fuddy duddy! Started up a brand new day.

I'm the rhythm in your tune. I'm the sun and you're the moon. I'm a bat and you're the cave. You're the beach and I'm the wave. I’m the plow and you’re the land. You're the glove and I'm the hand. I'm the train and you're the station. I'm a flagpole to your nation - yeah. Stand up all you lovers in the world. Stand up and be counted every boy and every girl. Stand up all you lovers in the world. Starting up a brand new day.

I'm the present to your future. You're the wound and I’m the suture. You're the magnet to my pole. I'm the devil in your soul. You're the pupil I'm the teacher. You're the church and I'm the preacher. You're the flower I'm the rain. You're the tunnel I'm the train. Stand up all you lovers in the world -- stand up and be counted every boy and every girl. Stand up all you lovers in the world. Starting up a brand new day.

You're the crop to my rotation. You're the sum of my equation. I'm the answer to your question. If you follow my suggestion, we can turn this ship around; We'll go up instead of down! You're the pan and I'm the handle. You're the flame and I'm the candle. Stand up all you lovers in the world. Stand up and be counted every boy and every girl. Stand up all you lovers in the world.

We're starting up a brand new day.

Cthulu
08-23-2010, 09:49 PM
FAP is the best thing to ever happen to me!

I gave Marlu everything, and all it did was TAKE TAKE TAKE! Now that I have FAP - my wildest dreams have come true! Every waking day is a glorious day where the oppressive crush of MARLU no longer hangs over my head like the sword of damocles.

I fuckin' LOVE to FAP!

Some Rogue
08-23-2010, 10:04 PM
I sure will miss the soap opera/comedy that was Marlu chat. :cry:

P.S. Some of you people are really bad at this game.

Drunken Durfin
08-23-2010, 10:04 PM
It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this devastating news. The organization known as The Cult of Marlu is no more...

Rest was TLDNR. I'm just glad that bullshit chapter is done.

Did Mordie commit suicide or something?

Tisket
08-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Post logs now!

IorakeWarhammer
08-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Mordechai is playing SC2

who WOULD keep playing when they get killed every time they try to hunt?

still, the table empath saga has just begun :P

Liagala
08-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Post logs now!

But which ones??? If we posted them all, I think even Kranar would ban us for such long posts!

IorakeWarhammer
08-23-2010, 10:07 PM
just read the marlu thread

FAPAuctions
08-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Hello! I am new to Gemstone but I find this to be an amazing community!

A few friends and I have created an open, loving group in Gemstone: Shattered, and all of you are welcome to join it!

We call ourselves "Freedom Against Pression", or FAP! for short!

Just a heads up: we take roleplaying and character interaction quite seriously, but are otherwise we're just a hoot to hang around with!

We've created a LichNet channel called FAP that anyone can join! Just ";tune FAP" and you're there, listening to everything we say without all that silly sneaking about and pretending that you're a decent human being who respects the privacy of others! Wondering what wacky things we'll come up with next? Then you must not have been TUNEd into FAP!

Membership Benefits:
* None

Goals:
* Nothing

How do you join?
* Fap!

Some Rogue
08-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Remember this hit?

[Spy]: "Mordechai: Anyway, friday is their Big Offensive against us. So yeah, be prepped and ready"
[Spy]: "Katze: what big offensive?"
[Spy]: "Maldric: i will hopefully be able to fog to people by then"
[Spy]: "Mordechai: Necen and Co. are going to try and kill us all Friday, have all their goons from various towns coming in to do it"
[Spy]: "Oblivion: Vacation to EN!!"
[Spy]: "Mordechai: <starts singing> Vacation all I ever waaanted"

Nostradamus
08-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Hello! I am new to Gemstone but I find this to be an amazing community!

A few friends and I have created an open, loving group in Gemstone: Shattered, and all of you are welcome to join it!

We call ourselves "Freedom Against Pression", or FAP! for short!

Just a heads up: we take roleplaying and character interaction quite seriously, but are otherwise we're just a hoot to hang around with!

We've created a LichNet channel called FAP that anyone can join! Just ";tune FAP" and you're there, listening to everything we say without all that silly sneaking about and pretending that you're a decent human being who respects the privacy of others! Wondering what wacky things we'll come up with next? Then you must not have been TUNEd into FAP!

Membership Benefits:
* None

Goals:
* Nothing

How do you join?
* Fap!

FAPPPPPP WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I still hope you bitches (Cthulu, Kriss, and Calidus I am looking at you) come out to Cambridge to drink moar in the future.

Cthulu
08-23-2010, 11:20 PM
I still hope you bitches (Cthulu, Kriss, and Calidus I am looking at you) come out to Cambridge to drink moar in the future.

I'm up for it, but I don't think it's gonna happen :/

Michaelous
08-24-2010, 12:57 PM
its all within thier grand scheme of things, i dont buy it for one sec

krissta
08-25-2010, 09:11 PM

I'd love to! :) :hug2:

nub
08-25-2010, 09:32 PM
I'd love to! :) :hug2:

Skank

krissta
08-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Skank

Can't help it! :hug2: