PDA

View Full Version : Clever Feature Alterations

HouseofElves
08-20-2010, 08:24 PM
She has short, wildly tousled sangria-hued hair with errant wisps adding a delicate texture at the nape of her neck.

Not sure what color "sangria" is as you can make it with both white and red wine but the length and the description of the errant wisps. Mm. Props to you.

Some Rogue
08-20-2010, 09:26 PM
You see Jefferydahmer the Bloodletter.
He has close-set brown eyes and dark brown skin. He has raggedly cut, shaggy auburn hair. He has a gaunt face. He looks very, very hungry. Would you like to come over for dinner?
He is holding an oak-handled steel drill in his right hand and a young boy in his left hand.

Ryvicke
08-20-2010, 10:28 PM
She has short, wildly tousled sangria-hued hair with errant wisps adding a delicate texture at the nape of her neck.

Not sure what color "sangria" is as you can make it with both white and red wine but the length and the description of the errant wisps. Mm. Props to you.

This hair caused my most horrible look exposure ever! I thought the last part about the nape of the neck was really interesting as it's something everyone knows the look of but adding it to an alter is unique. I grabbed it all:

You see Varali.
She appears to be a Loenthra Elf.
She is average height and appears to be young and untried. She has dark-rimmed jade green eyes and fair skin. She has short, wildly tousled sangria-hued hair with errant wisps adding a delicate texture at the nape of her neck. She has a straight nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a blue shimmarglin sapphire suspended from an elegant vaalin chain, a dark leather jacket lined with deep blue silk, a sunstone-clasped sienna silk vest with ivory cording over a cornflower blue cotton shirt with tightly laced cuffs, an absinthe green silk sash with fine ebony stitching, some silk-lined dark cinnamon kidskin pants, a sun-faded tan leather flute case, and some fitted calf-high boots of tanned doeskin.

Also: just because I'm a geek whiner tonight, I was turned down for the following descriptors in an eye alter and I sadpanduh'ed:

incisive
acute
astute
afflictive

But discerning was okay...

Ryvicke
08-20-2010, 10:30 PM
You see Jefferydahmer the Bloodletter.
He has close-set brown eyes and dark brown skin. He has raggedly cut, shaggy auburn hair. He has a gaunt face. He looks very, very hungry. Would you like to come over for dinner?
He is holding an oak-handled steel drill in his right hand and a young boy in his left hand.

I did lol. Masterful.

Gnomad
08-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Not sure what color "sangria" is as you can make it with both white and red wineThis isn't actually too bad. Sangria is red. It's spanish for "bloodletting". They call sangria with white wine "white sangria" (sangria blanca).

MotleyCrew
08-21-2010, 04:34 PM

I instantly thought of Reba McEntire.

Drew
08-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Someone should have their hair "cascade". I'm pretty sure no one has used that yet.

BriarFox
08-21-2010, 05:27 PM
You see Nuadjha kis'Anthri the Huntmaster.
He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
He is taller than average and appears to be in the spring of life. He has sharply angled inquisitive tawny eyes and weathered golden brown skin. He has tousled and sun-streaked, unruly russet hair hacked off crudely at the shoulders and stained at the ends with a melange of autumnal hues. He has a triangular, flat-planed face and slightly pointed ears. Thin scars permanently dyed a deep cerulean crisscross his forearms.

Asha
08-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I was looking for a picture of emo arm scars and this came up.
Thought I should share..

http://crimesandjustice.com/wp-content/gallery/hardcore-emo-girl/emo_girl_cuts_herself_picture-83.jpg

Careful it's really quite graphic.

BriarFox
08-21-2010, 05:49 PM
They're honor scars, actually. Each cerulean one is a debt that's been repaid, each undyed one is one that's owed.

BriarFox
08-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Clever Feature... 08-21-2010 06:08 PM Gay ass emo scars no matter what you claim. Lame barbie-stone shit.

Suck a donkey cock, douchebag.

Asha
08-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Fyi that was not me. I don't think they look crap at all, just reminded me of emo'ness. :shrug: