PDA

View Full Version : Broker Bot

SpiffyJr
08-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I've setup a little bot in the Landing that will buy/sell gems. It's currently in beta but I'm ready to open it up while I'm online. You can give gems to the bot to gain credit and then when you have a bounty you can use that credit to get any gems the bot has in stock.

When he's operational he'll be camped out in the gemshop. If you want to try it out and he doesn't appear functional you can AIM me at SpiffyJr and we'll get it a go.

Thanks.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that I put up broker_sell on the repo. It requires aslib/asloot but will use your settings from asloot to sell to the broker bot.

Anebriated
08-16-2010, 07:38 PM
very cool idea. wish there was something like this in prime...

Donquix
08-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Needs to be on a premie account :-P

SpiffyJr
08-16-2010, 08:18 PM
very cool idea. wish there was something like this in prime...

Gladly, as soon as they let me afk script.

Spooky
08-17-2010, 04:15 AM
Very nice! High five!

Drew
08-17-2010, 02:00 PM
So in a nutshell what service is this bot providing and how do you make money?

Liagala
08-17-2010, 02:02 PM
So in a nutshell what service is this bot providing and how do you make money?
Service = provides bounty gems for people
Money = buy low, sell high

Fatsix
08-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Like i said on Lnet. Your going to run into issues with only being allowed to have 500 items. That's not alot of gems.. I have over 4k in prime, and it's still not enough to cover all the bounties, still get shitty brown and clear zircons as tasks.

Anebriated
08-17-2010, 02:06 PM
gem jars ftw

SpiffyJr
08-17-2010, 02:19 PM
gem jars ftw

I currently have 100 jars of gems and have room for 400 more. That's space for 10,000 gems. If anyone wants to donate 50 item jars to the cause lemme know! :)

jars (100): opalescent glass jar (mottled agates), opalescent glass jar (piece of golden ambers), opalescent glass jar (deep purple amethysts) (2), opalescent glass jar (dark red-green bloodstones), opalescent glass jar (polished blue coral), opalescent glass jar (polished black coral), opalescent glass jar (polished pink coral), opalescent glass jar (polished red coral), opalescent glass jar (blue cordierites), opalescent glass jar (rock crystals), opalescent glass jar (quartz crystals), opalescent glass jar (uncut diamonds), opalescent glass jar (star diopsides), opalescent glass jar (uncut emeralds), opalescent glass jar (green garnets) (2), opalescent glass jar (aquamarine gems), opalescent glass jar (bright chrysoberyl gems), opalescent glass jar (golden beryl gems), opalescent glass jar (31), opalescent glass jar (piece of yellow jaspers), opalescent glass jar (piece of red jaspers), opalescent glass jar (piece of black jaspers), opalescent glass jar (blue lapis lazuli) (2), opalescent glass jar (piece of black onyxes), opalescent glass jar (white opals) (2), opalescent glass jar (fire opals), opalescent glass jar (piece of rose quartzes), opalescent glass jar (piece of cat's eye quartzes), opalescent glass jar (piece of citrine quartzes) (2), opalescent glass jar (piece of carnelian quartzes), opalescent glass jar (star rubies) (2), opalescent glass jar (clear sapphires), opalescent glass jar (violet sapphires), opalescent glass jar (yellow sapphires), opalescent glass jar (star sapphires), opalescent glass jar (green sapphires), opalescent glass jar (pink sapphires), opalescent glass jar (red spinels), opalescent glass jar (violet spinels), opalescent glass jar (blue spinels), opalescent glass jar (pink spinels), opalescent glass jar (light pink morganite stones), opalescent glass jar (turquoise stones) (2), opalescent glass jar (iridescent labradorite stones), opalescent glass jar (green aventurine stones), opalescent glass jar (green malachite stones), opalescent glass jar (banded sardonyx stones), opalescent glass jar (pink rhodochrosite stones), opalescent glass jar (clear topazes), opalescent glass jar (golden topazes), opalescent glass jar (pink topazes), opalescent glass jar (blue topazes), opalescent glass jar (smoky topazes) (2), opalescent glass jar (green tourmalines), opalescent glass jar (pink tourmalines), opalescent glass jar (blue tourmalines), opalescent glass jar (clear tourmalines), opalescent glass jar (black tourmalines), opalescent glass jar (clear zircons), opalescent glass jar (green zircons), opalescent glass jar (yellow zircons), opalescent glass jar (brown zircons).

That's almost entirely from my own low-level alts providing the gems in two days.

Fatsix
08-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Didn't even think of that. Good job.

Drew
08-17-2010, 02:29 PM
I wonder if they'll start busting your balls about the 500 item limit.

EDIT: Missed someone saying this earlier. Off the ball today!

Drew
08-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Service = provides bounty gems for people
Money = buy low, sell high

That's what I thought I just wanted to make sure. Thank you. I would love something like this in prime.

SpiffyJr
08-17-2010, 02:32 PM
That's what I thought I just wanted to make sure. Thank you.

I make piddly amounts of coin.

Drew
08-17-2010, 02:33 PM
I make piddly amounts of coin.

Raise prices.

SpiffyJr
08-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Raise prices.

I'm not doing it for the coin. I'm doing it for the bounties and to help people with theirs. Coin in Shattered isn't a big deal.

SpiffyJr
08-17-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm far too cheap to keep this account open passed the 30 days so if anyone wants to take it over let me know. All I request is to be added to the no_pay and no_charge list.

Spooky
08-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Where'd you go Spiffy? Don't see you in the gemshop. Get some higher money gems, I need uncut emeralds. Thanks again for all your service

GSFHenry
08-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Broker Bot will be offline for a day or so and will return shortly.

GSFHenry
08-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Broker is back up and running in the gemshop.

I see some things to improve and fix since taking over this script from Spiffster, so there will be updates in the coming weeks to the companion scripts and some downtime for Broker. Please be patient as I work to make this little bot a reliable assistance to our experience and bounty point needs.

Please feel free to report any bugs via PM or AIM(GSFHenry).