PDA

View Full Version : 7x polearm/blunt

DCSL
08-16-2010, 03:50 PM
a flame-motif pallid vultite cylinder
>look my cylinder
The cylinder is about two feet in length, and has a small button at its base.

After a careful inspection you determine that a flame motif pallid vultite cylinder requires skill in blunt weapons to be able to effectively beat something over the head with it.

Careful examination indicates the pallid vultite cylinder has a base strength of 50 and a base durability of 130. You also determine the current integrity of the pallid vultite cylinder to be at 100.0%.

a flame-motif pallid vultite lance
>look my lance
The vultite of the lance has been bleached to the point of retaining only a hint of its natural blue, the exact hue of the hottest part of a flame. Darkly burnished bronze has been carefully cast in stylized flames flaring up from the base of the lance, spiraling around it towards the tip. Sturdy, blackened ironwood forms the haft with a matching bronze grip sculpted to fit the hands. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Same breakage.

Push it to extend or contract it.

As you depress the button at the base of your short cylinder, it telescopes out with a series of clicks and clacks, locking into position fully extended as a lance.

As you depress the button on the haft of your pallid vultite lance, the shaft collapses into a short cylinder with a series of clicks and clacks.

Oddly, the lance weighs about 15 and the cylinder weighs about 10. Both sides are a full +35 7x.

MB: 7m BO: 15m

sfogarty
08-17-2010, 01:42 AM
I weep that this cannot be altered into a pike.

tiveus
08-17-2010, 01:49 AM
are you wanting cash or coin?

DCSL
08-18-2010, 09:55 PM
are you wanting cash or coin?

Sorry, didn't see this reply. Either one, $7 per.