PDA

View Full Version : East Harbor Map. FINALLY!

WRoss
08-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Here you go

http://www.krakiipedia.org/w/images/8/8f/FWI_Eastern_Waterways.png

I didn't do this, so pay respects where they are do. Gracias Maetriks.

Drew
08-15-2010, 07:06 PM
thanks, does anyone have the boat pedaling script?

Drew
08-15-2010, 07:12 PM
I was hoping maybe they used my tortoise on turtle island, but I don't see any turtles at all.

EDIT: Cool I found the turtle I sent in for the premie contest on the isle of species. Here was my contest entry:

a ponderous/ thick shelled/ tortoise

look tortoise
This enormous land tortoise stands over 4 feet tall and weighs more than your average giantman. Its pale green skin is wrinkled with age but its wizened eyes seem to consider its surroundings with studied disdain. The thick carapace that surrounds the tortoise is divided into neat dark geometric shapes by lighter canyons of shell. Upon closer inspection some prankster has sloppily carved an epithet on the topmost scute.

read tortoise
In the common language it reads:
Henry the orphan

pet tortoise
1st: You hold your hand in front of the tortoise. He latches on with his mouth and languidly gums your fingers before stopping abruptly and moving on.
2nd: PLAYER holds out HIS hand in front of the land tortoise. It gently gums HIS hand before glancing away.

knock tortoise
1st: You rap your knuckles loudly on the tortoise's thick shell. The tortoise turns it's head and fixes you with a long stare, it's eyes locking with yours.
2nd: PLAYER knocks loudly on the tortoise's thick shell. The startled tortoise cranes its neck around and fixes PLAYER with an aggrieved stare.

kiss tortoise
1st: You pucker up and blow a kiss at the thick shelled tortoise. It regards you briefly then blinks.
2nd: PLAYER blows a kiss at the thick shelled tortoise. It seems unimpressed.

sit tortoise
1st: You quickly hop on the back of the ponderous tortoise. For such a large animal it agilely dumps you to the ground.
2nd: PLAYER tries to mount the thick shelled tortoise. The ponderous beast summons all its energy and quickly darts away leaving PLAYER on the ground.
(this would have to prone the player)

Idle:

The ponderous tortoise stares directly at the sun, its eyes unblinking.

The thick shelled tortoise idly chews some grass.

The tortoise looks at RANDOM PLAYER while chewing its gums.

A loud *crack* fills the air as the thick shelled tortoise suddenly drops its shell to the ground.

This is the actual tortoise that got put in the game:

[Isle of Species, Slow Ones]
Surrounded by large and small boulders, the enclosure is filled with packed dirt and edged with bushes that are laden with verdant leaves. Small stone basins, recessed into the ground, house water for the ponderous thick-shelled tortoise that wanders around. A cluster of dead logs leans against an enormous boulder near the rear and creates a sturdy shelter for the enclosure's ancient denizen.
Obvious paths: north, east

>l tort
Rising several feet tall, the enormous tortoise weighs several hundred pounds. Pale green skin, wrinkled with age, has a leathery appearance, while his wizened eyes seem to be regarding his surroundings with studied disdain. The thick carapace that surrounds the ponderous reptile is divided into geometric shapes that are darkly lined and surrounded by lighter canyons.

>pet tort
You hold your hand in front of the tortoise. He latches on with his mouth and languidly gums your fingers before stopping abruptly and moving on.

>kiss tort
You pucker up and blow a kiss at the thick-shelled tortoise. He regards you briefly, and then blinks.

>knock tort
You rap your knuckles loudly on the tortoise's thick shell. The tortoise turns his head and fixes you with a long stare, his eyes locking with yours.

>sit tort
You quickly hop on the back of the ponderous tortoise. For such a large animal, he easily and agilely dumps you to the ground.
(this does put you into a sitting position)

Pretty cool to have something you made put in game! Too bad they got rid of the Henry the Orphan part, that was my favorite bit, gave him a lot of character.

Delias
08-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Isn't henry the orphan an actual tortoise? The last known one of it's kind, right?

Drew
08-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Isn't henry the orphan an actual tortoise? The last known one of it's kind, right?

Lonesome George. Henry was based off him.

Celephais
08-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah I thought that was the best part too, shame they took it out all together, they could have changed it if they didn't want anything specific (made it illegible from ages of being scuffed or whatever).

Never heard of "Henry the Orphan", but I could see them not wanting to let you sneak in an inside joke, change it to something appropriate to the game.

Drew
08-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah I thought that was the best part too, shame they took it out all together, they could have changed it if they didn't want anything specific (made it illegible from ages of being scuffed or whatever).

Never heard of "Henry the Orphan", but I could see them not wanting to let you sneak in an inside joke, change it to something appropriate to the game.

Yeah it wasn't a joke or anything, I just thought it sounded endearing but I understand how they might now want to risk it.