PDA

View Full Version : Tila Tequia attacked but sadly not killed at "Gathering of the Juggalos"

Drew
08-15-2010, 11:39 AM
(CNN) -- Reality TV star Tila Tequila suffered facial cuts when she was pelted with rocks and bottles while performing at a music festival in Illinois early Saturday, according to a witness and a law enforcement official.

"She's pretty cut up," said a performer who saw the violence at the "Gathering of the Juggalos" in rural Hardin County, Illinois. The witness asked not to be identified so that he does not anger the juggalos.

Tequila, a Playboy model who also sings, posted a Twitter message Saturday, saying she would sue the festival, which is organized for fans of the hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse.

"Pretty soon, the owners who run the juggalos will be bankrupt," she tweeted.

The fans are mostly young people who sometimes wear clown make-up and are referred to as juggalos and juggalettes.

Festival organizers did not immediately respond to CNN requests for a response.

The performer said a mob of hundreds chased Tequila from the stage and surrounded the trailer where she sought refuge. They rocked the trailer and smashed its windows, he said.

Tequila eventually escaped, but only after windows in her SUV were smashed, the witness said.

Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner and a statement posted online by Tequila offered similar descriptions of the events.

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair ... cuz they threw firecrackers on stage," she wrote.

The witness, who was standing in the rear of the stage, said the crowd of about 2,000 was immediately angry toward Tequila and she was unable to turn them around.

"She was taunting them," he said. "She didn't know how to handle them. She didn't understand the dynamic."

The rocks and bottles flew harder and faster when Tequila bared her breasts, he said.

"She took her top off and they got really violent," he said.

Tequila continued to perform even after her face started bleeding, he said. "She was holding a towel to her head, blood pouring down her face," he said.

"It was scary as hell!" Tequila wrote.

This was not the only violent incident at the festival early Saturday, Seiner said.

A 49-year-old Georgia man was arrested for allegedly stabbing another man in the abdomen just hours earlier, he said.

She probably tried to explain to them a scientific explanation of how magnets work.

I also enjoyed how she tried to turn the situation around by showing boobs.

Kuyuk
08-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Wish more chicks did that.

Mogonis
08-15-2010, 12:41 PM
She must've gone on stage without make-up.

BriarFox
08-15-2010, 01:01 PM
You have to be a complete idiot to get involved in any way with an ICP concert. Those people are scary.

Jayvn
08-15-2010, 01:28 PM
if by 'scary' you mean completely retarded ignorant dumbfucks..then I completely agree

WRoss
08-15-2010, 01:28 PM
http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tt.jpg

Back
08-15-2010, 01:34 PM
I’d hit it.

4a6c1
08-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I’d hit it.

LMAO

/end thread.

Delias
08-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Send yo momma straight up to tha sto', tell dat bitch to bring home da faygo.

Stanley Burrell
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Magnets.

Atlanteax
08-16-2010, 09:40 AM
I’d hit it.

Anything that has boobs and moves?

What if it involved man-boobs?

RichardCranium
08-16-2010, 10:29 AM
WHOOSH.

AnticorRifling
08-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Stone rocks?!

audioserf
08-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Juggalos are only one short rung above child molestors on the ladder of humanity (pretty sure a Venn diagram of those two groups would intersect). Tila Tequila is a stupid ho but there's p.much nothing funny about what happened to her. I fucking hate Juggalos.

peam
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Retard on retard violence.

I won't dive into everything that's wrong with Tila Tequila, but I can safely say that every "Juggalo" I have met in real life has been dumber than a bucket of dicks.

Kuyuk
08-16-2010, 09:58 PM
I GIS'd bucket of dicks, and this came up:

http://ngiley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/3-invisible-dicks-sarah-palin.jpg

Also, it was rough because I had safe search off first :x

However, bowl of dick works:
http://www.carnagecorp.com/pub/pictures/bowl-of-dick.jpg

bag of dick works: http://www.scribbls.com/images/drawings/b/Bag%20of%20Dicks.png

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Some of those dicks in the bowl look like they have the herp.

radamanthys
08-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Some of those dicks in the bowl look like they have the herp.

You analyzed the bowl of dicks?

Delias
08-16-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm a little nervous as to the depth of her experience with herp-dicks.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
You analyzed the bowl of dicks?

I'm absolutely comfortable looking at and analyzing dicks, even a bowl of them.

I'm a little nervous as to the depth of her experience with herp-dicks.

Not surprising when you rely on women not being able to recognize the herp to get laid.

Delias
08-17-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm absolutely comfortable looking at and analyzing dicks, even a bowl of them.

Not surprising when you rely on women not being able to recognize the herp to get laid.

Hey, I am most excellently herp-free. But that was an awesome shot.

Allereli
08-17-2010, 10:04 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/17/tila.tequila.attacked/index.html?hpt=T2

This one includes Tom Green's diversion dance. wtf.

Mogonis
08-17-2010, 12:44 PM
This is bullshit. She got pelted with more junk than Nickelback in Portugal. I demand fairness.

AestheticLife
08-17-2010, 12:51 PM
I guess if Juggalos have respect for anyone, Tom Green would be the guy.

Does anyone else see his efforts as strangely heroic?

Atlanteax
08-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I guess if Juggalos have respect for anyone, Tom Green would be the guy.

Does anyone else see his efforts as strangely heroic?

Note that he didn't try a 2nd time, not wanting to get F-ed up himself.