PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Armed Forces

Back
08-14-2010, 06:57 PM
http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/

Work with 3 other people in this on line test of your cooperative skills.

radamanthys
08-14-2010, 08:39 PM
We kicked ass. 6 minutes, nearly full meter.

Stanley Burrell
08-14-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't understand what the hell the last thing was with waiting for your turn to click your color number in lowest to highest? Is it just wait for 1, 2, 3... to be clicked by one of the other team members and then when it gets to your colored number you click that?

Edit: Okay got it. Did a little bit above avg. with our team's multitasking being the weak point. Moving the ball without it hitting the glowing blocks and making a square when I had to tilt more than two triangles were my greatest weaknesses, I think.

I have learned to be a much more militaristic Swede and shall soon be doing covert-op promos for Abba.

radamanthys
08-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't understand what the hell the last thing was with waiting for your turn to click your color number in lowest to highest? Is it just wait for 1, 2, 3... to be clicked by one of the other team members and then when it gets to your colored number you click that?

Edit: Okay got it. Did a little bit above avg. with our team's multitasking being the weak point. Moving the ball without it hitting the glowing blocks and making a square when I had to tilt more than two triangles were my greatest weaknesses, I think.

I have learned to be a much more militaristic Swede and shall soon be doing covert-op promos for Abba.

The square was easy for me. Moving the ball, not so much.

Stanley Burrell
08-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I over-analyzed the square and realized if I was looking at it from the perspective where the four pieces are set up in a specific manner where all four triangles are already in their proper quadrant I'd do better. Lemme try again.