PDA

View Full Version : Salvia

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-13-2010, 10:47 AM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2126/salviaf.png

g++
08-13-2010, 11:19 AM
I did it once. My friend was quick to point out it only lasts a minute. He failed to mention time is somewhat subjective while your on it.

peam
08-13-2010, 11:22 AM
I smoked it and saw little brown rabbits tucked into corners.. behind chairs.. et al.

I know that sounds like the most made up n00b drug story ever but it is completely true. It was awesome.

Another friend smoked it and reportedly ran screaming at the top of his lungs through a field for a minute or so.

IorakeWarhammer
08-13-2010, 11:50 AM
i did this a few years ago and i thought i was stuck to a hammock

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I saw triangles everywhere, peam. And for some reason, this was the most hilarious thing ever.

Abilene
08-13-2010, 11:56 AM
I guess I'm the outcast, never done Salvia!

radamanthys
08-13-2010, 12:17 PM
My room turned. I was in some other house someplace, and the walls were a floor and ceiling and the ceiling was a wall. I was sitting on the wall.

Drisco
08-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Never tried.. Probably never will, drugs aren't my thing.. Although if I was going to try it, I'd have to cut up my own leaves and smoke it. I don't trust shit from dealers.

TheEschaton
08-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Is this drug new in the past 10 years? I've heard of it, just not sure I've ever seen it or seen someone on it.

Bobmuhthol
08-13-2010, 01:29 PM
It's not new and it's not illegal in most states (no idea about Canada but I presume it is legal there too). lol @ Drisco, who the fuck is a salvia dealer? You can order it online.

Drisco
08-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Is this drug new in the past 10 years? I've heard of it, just not sure I've ever seen it or seen someone on it.

From what I've read on it, it's been used in eastern cultures for a long time to induce hallucinations during like rituals and what not.

Drisco
08-13-2010, 01:50 PM
It's not new and it's not illegal in most states (no idea about Canada but I presume it is legal there too). lol @ Drisco, who the fuck is a salvia dealer? You can order it online.

I know a good 3 dealers who sell Salvia powder along with Weed and Acid. Granted I've never bought anything off of them. I'd buy the leaves from Wild Impulse who sells them right off the bush.

g++
08-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Kind of funny...im pretty sure I remember buying it at a store on the boardwalk that also sold hermit crabs.

Stanley Burrell
08-13-2010, 07:57 PM
I smoked "50x" and saw some butterflies.

Then I took some cut and sifted leaves, and ignited it with pieces of the sun before inhaling 10,000,000-degrees, Kelvin, combustion reactions. Then I saw our eighth and twelfth senses. And heard voices from a dog like the Son of Sam (times the number after infinity).

Kerranger
08-14-2010, 01:29 AM
I smoked this shit a couple times. It felt like i was being pulled through the floor by some strange force, and consequently i was walking all bent over sideways. Then, the second time, it scared the fuck out of me. I took this big ass hit and thought i fell forward, only instead of hitting the ground, i went completely through the ground. And that repeated, over and over again, and i remember thinking to myself...am i going to be stuck like this, falling for the rest of my life? Then all of a sudden i snapped out of it, and was sweating like a motherfucker, and i took my shirt off, chugged a beer and laid down on the seat of the truck and was like..."take me the fuck home, now".

Delias
08-14-2010, 01:30 AM
I'll stick with weed, I think.

Kerranger
08-14-2010, 01:31 AM
Good plan. Its interesting to try, but not something anyone in their right mind would do recreationally, at least in my experience.

Delias
08-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Good plan. Its interesting to try, but not something anyone in their right mind would do recreationally, at least in my experience.

The sad part is, I just gave away the weed I had... because it was just sitting in a sealed bottle, not being smoked, for almost a year.

Why? Because I have rules. I don't smoke if I have to watch my son, have work, or the sun is out. Since one of these is almost always happening, I guess that part of my life is pretty much over.

....For now.

Drew
08-14-2010, 02:27 AM
It's a drug no one would take if it weren't for its legal limbo status.

Xeromist
08-15-2010, 10:29 PM
"Driving" on salvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyv21qW7SQo&has_verified=1

Very funny trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyPD4WbWOtA