PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a spellbot?

Michaelous
08-10-2010, 06:05 AM
anyone have a wizard spell bot i can pay from time to time in the landing for spells? theres got to be one somewhere,
p.s. in shattered

n00bied00bied0
08-10-2010, 06:24 AM
...you guys have much much worse things to fear.......like me being lvl 100... peace out.

The above was posted earlier tonight and I do believe, based on this person's actions the past few days, that he is yet another alt of the evil, demonic, nasty, hell-bent-for-destruction (but can't seem to help himself) Madam. Just a warning before you fall prey to his whims. Geezus, look at this post if you think he (and his characters) is not a devoted griefer. The threat is explicit. I think this player would do anything in order to keep having fun at the expense of any-and-every other person in any game. Sincerely yours.

Michaelous
08-10-2010, 06:52 AM
The above was posted earlier tonight and I do believe, based on this person's actions the past few days, that he is yet another alt of the evil, demonic, nasty, hell-bent-for-destruction (but can't seem to help himself) Madam. Just a warning before you fall prey to his whims. Geezus, look at this post if you think he (and his characters) is not a devoted griefer. The threat is explicit. I think this player would do anything in order to keep having fun at the expense of any-and-every other person in any game. Sincerely yours.

lol were you born like yesterday?

n00bied00bied0
08-10-2010, 07:29 AM
The fact that one of your little tricks is grabbing the hand of anyone with group open in TSC, then taking them post haste, on the same route that Madam's little script does the same task, to their swift death... more than implies... Madam alt. Anyone who's been in Shattered awhile will recognize that as a Madamesque preoccupation, that you apparently just can't quite break yourself from, regardless of others noting said actions. I could hear your ridiculous gleeful laughing and muttering to yourself over your awesome feat from the perch your venomous internet rays emit from.

Again:

...you guys have much much worse things to fear.......like me being lvl 100... peace out.

Madam, whoever, same mindset, same entity. No, wasn't born yesterday, but apparently lack of intellect indicates you might have been.

Fortybox
08-10-2010, 09:54 AM
This is Madam.

BriarFox
08-10-2010, 10:26 AM
I don't really think Michaelous is Madam. Madam reformed, and he has his own spellbots if he wants to use them. Michaelous is also well known for having been banned from Prime for idiocy with a bit of good gear, including the Belt of Kai and such.

Liagala
08-10-2010, 10:59 AM
I have a spiritual spell bot, and I'll have a wizard one soon, but you're the last (non-Marlu) one I'd give spells to, paid or otherwise.

alski415
08-10-2010, 03:09 PM
You guys are fucking idiots saying its Madam.. Stop being so butthurt over him. So everytime someone gets on the forum talking shit, they're Madam? And why the fuck would he need spells with all his other alts? Fucking idiots.

Drunken Durfin
08-10-2010, 03:21 PM
I will be giving Michaelous spells for free whenever I am available. Last night I gave him several shots of Lullabye while others helped him out with Blood Burst. Soon my wizard will be giving him spells as well: Sleep, Immolation, Meteor Swarm, etc.

p.s. - Madam knows more about the game that Michaelous. This is quite obvious from watching him attempt to thump me several times only to be told by someone else that it only works on low level chars.

Inspire
08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
I will be giving Michaelous spells for free whenever I am available. Last night I gave him several shots of Lullabye while others helped him out with Blood Burst. Soon my wizard will be giving him spells as well: Sleep, Immolation, Meteor Swarm, etc.

And he should get no less for the awesome gear that he lost.