PDA

View Full Version : 7X Hauberk, 8X Shield, Fel hafter, silver

Honorbound
08-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Was having much fun playing the game but the real world intruded, as it often does and forced me to quit.

So I am selling a 7X hauberk its pretty and has some nice actions it's been crit padded a few times and lightened, about 18 pounds. I paid 16 1/2 million for it.

I have an 8X shield it's medium a silvery vultite shield. Only 3 pounds. I paid 8million for it.

I have a fel hafted waraxe. I paid 7 1/2 million for it.

I have 14 1/2 million in silver.

Honorbound a Level 22 Paladin he is very well trained. I leveled a warrior up into the 40's once and this character is better. Especially with his current equipment he is very strong. Only a month of playing time. If you buy the other stuff you can have him, save yourself a few months of grinding.

I will accept payment by Western Union or mail me a postal money order. If you use Western Union I will pay the fee. It will be the agreed upon price minus the fee.

This isn't an auction I will take the first good, expedient offer. I bought the silver from Morrff a few months back and he vouched for me then. You can scan back a few pages in the "silver" area and see the transaction if you wish.

Might take me a day or two to get back to you if you message me here. If you want a quick purchase or just a quick question call my cell at
(314) 337-4570 Thanks, Bill

Rinualdo
08-04-2010, 11:36 AM
I will except payment by Western Union or mail me a postal money order.

This is going to turn a lot of people off.

Dwarven Empath
08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Why not use Paypal?

IorakeWarhammer
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Paypal verified or the whole deal STINKS!!!

Mogonis
08-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I will except payment by Western Union
No worries, see? He isn't accepting Western Union. ;)

Morph
08-04-2010, 08:28 PM
but he gave you his cell phone number! Doesn't that make you want to trust him?!

Ryvicke
08-04-2010, 09:22 PM
He's fucking HONORBOUND guys. Plus you know you want that medium crit padded hauberk.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Sorry I quit using paypal when Ebay bought it. I don't like it when the thieves own the bank.

Walmart isn't allowed to do banking, but Ebay is? If you are worried about being ripped off, that is who you should worry about ripping you off.

I was happy when I found this place so I didn't have to use Ebay to buy and sell this stuff anymore.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:02 AM
He's fucking HONORBOUND guys. Plus you know you want that medium crit padded hauberk.<<<<

I didn't choose the name or being a Paladin lightly. It's my nature.

The hauberk is very nice.

I was getting webbed and dragged around in the spider temple in offense and never got critted once. I never had to switch stance fighting anything. Which is really good if you are a paladin because you can trade that surplus defense for offense.

Ryvicke
08-05-2010, 11:05 AM
In all seriousness--it's going to be very hard selling your gear for actual dollars if you're using western union. Activating PayPal for a few weeks to do it wouldn't hurt.

Also you may want to have a warrior ASSESS that hauberk to find out what the padding is on it. The table in the link below lists the possible values for crit/damage padding. The level of padding on it is the main factor determining its value.

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Padding

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:20 AM
When I bought the silvers I paid him by Western Union. I don't see anything wrong with paying that way if I am footing the fee. When Morrff gave me the silvers I bought he added in enough to cover the fee.

I don't know anything about padding I only know what the guy told me that sold it to me. Which is all anybody knows. The warrior you use could tell you wrong as well. Or the game could make a mistake. I was told it was crit padded a few times by the guy that sold it to me. He seemed honest so I believed him. A friend of mine Southerland the bard, was present when I bought it and vouched for him as well. He knew him for along time. I didn't have it checked out.

I figured if I liked it and had fun with it in the game, it was worth what I paid for it.

Ryvicke
08-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I figured if I liked it and had fun with it in the game, it was worth what I paid for it.

You and other people are different. I don't know anyone that would give you 16 million silvers for maybe padded hauberk.

Warriors aren't going to lie to you about the assess level and if they get a reading it is 100% accurate.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
You and other people are different. I don't know anyone that would give you 16 million silvers for maybe padded hauberk.

Warriors aren't going to lie to you about the assess level and if they get a reading it is 100% accurate.

I didn't say they would lie, but they could make a mistake. You are making the assumption wrongly in my book, that what they tell you is automatically better than what the person says who has owned the item for 15 years. If you don't want the hauberk, then by all means don't buy it.

hectomaner
08-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Sorry I quit using paypal when Ebay bought it. I don't like it when the thieves own the bank.

Walmart isn't allowed to do banking, but Ebay is? If you are worried about being ripped off, that is who you should worry about ripping you off.

I was happy when I found this place so I didn't have to use Ebay to buy and sell this stuff anymore.

walmart DOES own a bank...

BriarFox
08-05-2010, 11:35 AM
I didn't say they would lie, but they could make a mistake. You are making the assumption wrongly in my book, that what they tell you is automatically better than what the person says who has owned the item for 15 years. If you don't want the hauberk, then by all means don't buy it.

http://www.dreamstime.com/stinky-fish-largethumb8661151.jpg

Rinualdo
08-05-2010, 11:36 AM
The warrior you use could tell you wrong as well. Or the game could make a mistake.

This part made me lol.

If there is some concern about padding, you could get any number of widely respected warriors here to assess it and vouch.

Either way, your sale and previous posts have lines that are highly suspicious. You can expect people to call you out for it.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:36 AM
walmart DOES own a bank...

What bank? Last I heard they were trying to get the government to allow them to take deposits, etc like a bank but they wouldn't allow it.

Might be an overseas bank, which doesn't really matter anymore these days.

Abilene
08-05-2010, 11:40 AM
When I bought the silvers I paid him by Western Union. I don't see anything wrong with paying that way if I am footing the fee. When Morrff gave me the silvers I bought he added in enough to cover the fee.

I don't know anything about padding I only know what the guy told me that sold it to me. Which is all anybody knows. The warrior you use could tell you wrong as well. Or the game could make a mistake. I was told it was crit padded a few times by the guy that sold it to me. He seemed honest so I believed him. A friend of mine Southerland the bard, was present when I bought it and vouched for him as well. He knew him for along time. I didn't have it checked out.

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/Zorro412/captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Either way, your sale and previous posts have lines that are highly suspicious.<<<

Suspicious how? I haven't asked for any price whatsoever. If I sell it for cheap, I am not ripping anybody off. More than likely I will be the one taking the bath here. Especially when I have people like yourself who don't have anything better to do than trying to talk others out of buying something, which they know nothing at all about.

Rinualdo
08-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Either way, your sale and previous posts have lines that are highly suspicious.<<<

Suspicious how? I haven't asked for any price whatsoever. If I sell it for cheap, I am not ripping anybody off. More than likely I will be the one taking the bath here. Especially when I have people like yourself who don't have anything better to do than trying to talk others out of buying something, which they know nothing at all about.

I'm actually trying to give you advice, not talk people out of a purchase. I don't know you or your character from Adam, so to speak.

Western Union= huge, huge red flag
Unverified items= huge red flag
posting personal information= red flag
being offered ways to verify items and not taking it= deal killer for 99% of people.
reading through your previous posts= red flag

Buckwheet
08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Looks like you have around 50m in stuff from your pricing. Silvers are around $6 per so you are talking $300.

I would try and find a trusted member of the community to buy it for $150-$200 where you give them stuff first.

I will throw my name in the hat at $150. I think my reputation speaks for itself, where you could hand me the items in game first(I don't want the Paladin or the account), and you would have your western union within minutes after that.

Kitsun
08-05-2010, 11:52 AM

Well that is part of the problem. You have a relatively low post count, an unknown character IG, a single person vouching for you that hasn't stepped in himself. If I were writing a guide to protect oneself against fraud, one of the first few things would be to avoid monetary transactions via Western Union/money orders.

Now if you're saying you'd be willing to hand over the goods before payment is made, then it wouldn't be a high risk transaction for the buyer. But you'd be leaving yourself dangling in the wind.

Abilene
08-05-2010, 11:52 AM
You know, I'm not sure why you posted this to begin with, but you actually said the prices you bought these items for in earlier posts... and they conflict with your prices here.

a silver-edged onyx tower shield 7x
Posted By Honorbound
I bought an 8X today for 7 million.

One handed edged and hauberk wanted
Posted By Honorbound
I got a fel for 7. Still looking for the rest.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Looks like you have around 50m in stuff from your pricing. Silvers are around $6 per so you are talking $300.

I would try and find a trusted member of the community to buy it for $150-$200 where you give them stuff first.

Finally a message that is actually helpful. This is exactly what I am trying to do. It's the "trust" that is the hard part. Apparently we have a lot of paranoid people on here today.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Well that is part of the problem. You have a relatively low post count, an unknown character IG, a single person vouching for you that hasn't stepped in himself. If I were writing a guide to protect oneself against fraud, one of the first few things would be to avoid monetary transactions via Western Union/money orders.

Now if you're saying you'd be willing to hand over the goods before payment is made, then it wouldn't be a high risk transaction for the buyer. But you'd be leaving yourself dangling in the wind.

The dangling in the wind part is what I am trying to avoid. I only played the game for a month, there are those who know me in game. Kaeldorian, Tiveus, Qydia a few others. Will their support really mean anything?

Any transaction you make of this sort has some risk. I took that risk when I bought the silvers and again when bought the stuff. After all the naysayers get bored. Somebody will buy the stuff because it has value. Which is all that really matters.

Rinualdo
08-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Finally a message that is actually helpful. This is exactly what I am trying to do. It's the "trust" that is the hard part. Apparently we have a lot of paranoid people on here today.

The PC community does a pretty good job policing itself for sales against scams or suspicious activity, aka Zimzum'd.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 12:13 PM
The PC community does a pretty good job policing itself for sales against scams or suspicious activity, aka Zimzum'd.

Nitpicking typos and searching for posts and pointing out a 500K difference in a post is not policing it's paranoia. Does this person really think I did that on purpose trying to steal $3.50? I just posted what I paid as a basis for negotiating. I have not asked for any price whatsoever.

Being paranoid might prevent you from being ripped off but it's horrible to live your life in fear all the time.

Rinualdo
08-05-2010, 12:17 PM
You can ignore the point all you want, but that doesn't change the validity or the common view.

I'll try and spell it out more clearly.
When you make a post for sale with as many red flags as you have, people will be highly suspicious and will start delving into the poster. From that, they noted inconsistencies and highlight them as well.

Had you posted something like...

Selling x, y, and z

Paypal only.

Can use xxx to vouch for me or will pass items over or to a trusted third party agent

No one would have questioned you or flagged it as potential fraud.

Either way, it seems you are interested in arguing rather then attempting to lessen the fear people have when dealing with you, so I'm done.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 12:25 PM
No one would have questioned you or flagged it as potential fraud.

Either way, it seems you are interested in arguing rather then attempting to lessen the fear people have when dealing with you, so I'm done.

No, the problem is those like you who feign they are "protecting" somebody or something that probably doesn't want or need protecting in the first place.

It's easy to speak when you don't care at all about doing harm to myself. I am just as worthy of that so called protection as anybody else is. You don't care if you harm me. You are only erring in one direction.

The chance of me ripping anybody off was zero at the start and it's still zero regardless of what any of you say.

Tordane
08-05-2010, 12:41 PM
The chance of me ripping anybody off was zero at the start and it's still zero regardless of what any of you say.

That could be 100% true. Problem is, you used the two words anyone in the online virtual good trade world knows to avoid like the plague.

WESTERN UNION

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 12:49 PM
That could be 100% true. Problem is, you used the two words anyone in the online virtual good trade world knows to avoid like the plague.

WESTERN UNION

That is a gross generalization, a subjective opinion and also completely untrue. It doesn't make it anymore true if you make it bigger and bold either.

There is absolutely no tangible reason to prefer paypal over western union. They do exactly the same thing. But paypal wants to know your shoe size before it does it.

Rinualdo
08-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Check # 2
http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

Tordane
08-05-2010, 01:01 PM
That is a gross generalization, a subjective opinion and also completely untrue. It doesn't make it anymore true if you make it bigger and bold either.

There is absolutely no tangible reason to prefer paypal over western union. They do exactly the same thing. But paypal wants to know your shoe size before it does it.

Dude, You have no fucking clue what your talking about. You obviously have not delt very much in virtual sales. Western Union might be great for tons of stuff(Like having Grandma send you money to fix your car), but it has proven to be the tool of scammers when dealing with VIRTUAL ONLINE goods.

Abilene
08-05-2010, 01:06 PM
It's funny, before anyone ever posted on this thread, I showed the post to Tordane and said I thought it reminded me of a sophisticated 419 scam. I didn't (and still don't) think it is one, but style in which you posted the whole thing, your screen name, and then the WU tied it up in a neat bow.

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
It's funny, before anyone ever posted on this thread, I showed the post to Tordane and said I thought it reminded me of a sophisticated 419 scam. I didn't (and still don't) think it is one, but style in which you posted the whole thing, your screen name, and then the WU tied it up in a neat bow.

If your primary goal is looking for scams and you waste enough time poking you will find them everywhere. Nobody including the honest can withstand that sort of scrutiny. What you people of questionable intellect fail to understand is that being too paranoid to take a good deal, or talking somebody out of that deal is at least equally as bad financially as getting ripped off. Plus you have harmed the person you are supposedly trying to help. It's worse in my book just because you add the fear factor.

Seems strange that somebody would question my motive of having "fun" when what we are playing is a game. If that isn't the goal then what is?

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Dude, You have no fucking clue what your talking about. You obviously have not delt very much in virtual sales. Western Union might be great for tons of stuff(Like having Grandma send you money to fix your car), but it has proven to be the tool of scammers when dealing with VIRTUAL ONLINE goods.

You say that and then answer with another gross generalization and opinion but you didn't give me one tangible reason why. Give me something that is an actual fact. Other than I heard from my cousin Joe.

Askip
08-05-2010, 02:40 PM
I will help if you need a third party to hold the items. I have been a Mentor in the game since 1998 (read the plaque in Silverwood Manor to verify mentors) and almost anyone on this forum will vouch for me.

Mogonis
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I will help if you need a third party to hold the items. I have been a Mentor in the game since 1998 (read the plaque in Silverwood Manor to verify mentors) and almost anyone on this forum will vouch for me.
For forgot something.

:D

Honorbound
08-05-2010, 02:47 PM

An actual offer of help instead of subjective opinions and borderline insults.

What will I do?

Thanks very much. I might just take you up on that offer.

Askip
08-05-2010, 02:54 PM
<< For forgot something. >>

Put down that pipe and I will put down mine.

:D

Ryvicke
08-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey guy--

I think we were all trying to help you. For instance, assessing your crit-padded armor and using a payment system that your buyers are all familiar with are both expedients to recouping the original purchase price of your items.

So don't be a douche about it.

Tordane
08-05-2010, 03:38 PM
You say that and then answer with another gross generalization and opinion but you didn't give me one tangible reason why. Give me something that is an actual fact. Other than I heard from my cousin Joe.

Wire Services (Western Union, Moneygram) (http://liarsandscams.com/articles/internet-payment-methods#wire)
YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THESE SERVICES FOR TRANSACTIONS!!! Wiring money is mainly used by liars and scams. When you wire money, no Identification (ID) is needed and a scammer can pickup at any office in the world. A Liar can ask you to wire money to Joe Johnson in Cleveland, Ohio. The Liar might really be named Mahesh Mantha and can pick up in Bangledesh. You have absolutely no protection. None. NEVER WIRE MONEY!!!

Auction Fraud (http://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx#item-1)The subject requests funds to be wired directly to him/her via Western Union, MoneyGram, or bank-to-bank wire transfer. By using these services, the money is virtually unrecoverable with no recourse for the victim.

Recognizing scams (http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams)
NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Will not accept Bidpay, PayPal, an eBay-recommended escrow service or other secure means through which you can dispute a transaction and withhold payment. (http://reviews.ebay.com/Digital-SLR-Camera-Scams_W0QQugidZ10000000001379864)
Another option is C.O.D., "Collect on Delivery," in which you pay for an item in cash or with a Cashier's Check only when it is delivered to you. BUT -- you should open the package and verify its contents before accepting it -- fraud artists have been known to put some heavy piece of junk into a box and send it, even emailing a tracking number so you'll think everything is OK.

The seller with the "sick sister" said he couldn't accept PayPal because the payment site was in Italy. I looked around PayPal and found they do transfer money in Euros, the common currency of the European Union [including Italy] and informed him of this. He then gave another version of the story -- his sister was now dying -- and again insisting that the money had to be sent immediately and only via Western Union.

Conversations With A Scammer – Real Scam Example! (http://www.bustathief.com/conversations-with-scammer-real-scam/)

Beware of a scammer using Playerauctions.com (http://forums.mmobay.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/46656/Beware_of_a_scammer_using_Play)

Western Union Fraud (http://blogs.cars.com/safe/2007/12/escrow-fraud.html)
Please refrain from using Western Union for ANY transaction. We recommend meeting with the seller with the title of the car.

And ofcourse, from Western Union's own fucking website..... (http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=fraudIndex)

The Western Union Money Transfer® service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don’t know well, you may be putting yourself at risk for fraud.

Abilene
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Wow cousin Joe sure knew what he was talkin' about.

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Wow cousin Joe sure knew what he was talkin' about.

No he didn't, the ones that give warnings include Paypal in that warning. Western Union is just more well known because it advertises on tv.

Craigslist warns you not to trust your aunt mae because she might rip you off. Because their goal isn't to actually warn you but to say they warned you to cover their ass. So they warn you for everything. If Paypal isn't included in the warnings it should be as it is just as dangerous and likely to be used for something as western union is.

When I asked for a fact, that doesn't mean more subjective opinions from more places. Give me a tangible reason why Paypal is safer than western union. A functional reason. They work exactly the same.

You might want to look up "subjective" in the dictionary as it's obvious you have no clue what that means.

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 11:07 AM

This is just an admission by you that with your supposed expertise in scams. Your first impression was wrong.

LeDru
08-06-2010, 11:13 AM
um paypal is NOT as dangerous, as you the buyer, have the recourse to stop the sale and recover your money if it is a scam! something you don't have with western union. You would be better served to offer a safe way to complete the sale instead of arguing against established business practices.

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey guy--

I think we were all trying to help you. For instance, assessing your crit-padded armor and using a payment system that your buyers are all familiar with are both expedients to recouping the original purchase price of your items.

Help like yours I don't need. How I negotiate with a buyer not yourself isn't your concern. The person who buys will use the manner I outlined or we won't be doing business. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.

Tordane
08-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Give me a tangible reason why Paypal is safer than western union. A functional reason. They work exactly the same.

This statement shows you are completely clueless. They are far from being the same, which is the whole reason people(buyers) have an issue with Wire Services. I'm done trying to explain shit to you, some reasonable, trustworthy folks have given you some options to use Western Union if you have to so its pretty much beside the point at this time.

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 11:21 AM
um paypal is NOT as dangerous, as you the buyer, have the recourse to stop the sale and recover your money if it is a scam! something you don't have with western union. You would be better served to offer a safe way to complete the sale instead of arguing against established business practices.

There is no safe way or I would use that one. If you send the money prior to delivery you are taking a risk. You can stop it with western union as well. The problem with stopping with either manner is you aren't going to know until it is too late so stopping or not is irrelevant.

Established business practices you say. Western union has been around for decades. It probably sends far more money than paypal does countless times over. You all are demeaning it for no reason, because of hearsay and rumors.
Following the other lemmings off the cliff.

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 11:24 AM
This statement shows you are completely clueless. They are far from being the same, which is the whole reason people(buyers) have an issue with Wire Services. I'm done trying to explain shit to you, some reasonable, trustworthy folks have given you some options to use Western Union if you have to so its pretty much beside the point at this time.

You say they are far from being the same, but once again you dodge and don't give any actual fact. They aren't reasonable if they are delusional.

LeDru
08-06-2010, 12:05 PM
There is no safe way or I would use that one. If you send the money prior to delivery you are taking a risk. You can stop it with western union as well. The problem with stopping with either manner is you aren't going to know until it is too late so stopping or not is irrelevant.

From www.westernunion.com

4. Does Western Union offer an escrow service or any kind of buyer protection?

Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of "purchase protection" policy

Honorbound
08-06-2010, 12:15 PM
From www.westernunion.com

4. Does Western Union offer an escrow service or any kind of buyer protection?

Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of "purchase protection" policy

Yeah, and try to collect on that protection policy.

On the news last night they had a story about a girl who loaned a friend her car and had left her debit card in it. The "friend" then proceeded to run up some charges without telling her and so she overdrafted a few times, for which her bank smilingly charged her $500 bucks. Since the daughter couldn't pay they took the money out of her mothers account without asking, telling or warning her and then CHARGED her for the overdrafts she made because of it.

This was Bank of America, or who I like to affectionately call bank of the mafia. Paypal is a bank run by ebay one of the most greedy companies on the planet. Western Union is not.

Half of you idiots complaining about Western union probably have accounts at BOA and after hearing this story you won't change banks. Banks pretend the money belongs to you until they want it.

Abilene
08-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes, the interwebs are just angry with WU and it's all a *conspiracy.

This thread needs a tinfoil hat.

Tordane
08-06-2010, 02:39 PM

I give you one thumb up!

http://lighthouseavenue.com/images/tinfoilhat.jpg

Honorbound
08-07-2010, 05:01 PM

60 percent of people believe in UFO's and 80 percent believe in the devil. A big red guy running around with a pitchfork causing evil. Quantity does not equal truth.

1 billion stupid people aren't worth one smart one.

If I am in the majority I question my belief.

Honorbound
08-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Tiveus, my pal from the game has contacted me, he is buying the hauberk and he has agreed to take possession of everything and make sure all the buyers get their stuff.

He has an account here or contact him in the game.

thefarmer
08-07-2010, 05:15 PM
How not to sell your shit on the PC...

Honorbound
09-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Despite all your vapid protestations, moronic generalizations and mass idiotic BS. Everything was sold, paid for and delivered.

allen
09-18-2010, 02:28 PM
way to re-assure us that, you sir, are an asshole.

Wrathbringer
09-18-2010, 03:31 PM
60 percent of people believe in UFO's and 80 percent believe in the devil. A big red guy running around with a pitchfork defrauding people via Western Union. Quantity does not equal truth.

1 billion stupid people aren't worth one smart one.

If I am in the majority I question my belief.

Fixed.

Honorbound
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
way to re-assure us that, you sir, are an asshole.<<<<<

I do have to thank all of you for one thing. I was missing the game terribly. Now I am not.

IorakeWarhammer
09-21-2010, 01:18 PM
i think it's insulting you came here with your clown-ass Western Union sale and expect people to bite like throwing cheetos at a seagull.

You won't be missed.

Jace Solo
09-21-2010, 07:56 PM
i think it's insulting you came here with your clown-ass Western Union sale and expect people to bite like throwing cheetos at a seagull.

You won't be missed.

And that's coming from one of the most disliked guys on the forum.

No hard feelings IW

AMUSED1
09-21-2010, 08:09 PM
I got to thinking, and if I was a scammer, I think the first name I'd pick for the PC forums would be something along the lines of "HonorBound". Because you know, if my name says it, it REALLY means it! /sarcasm

Morrff
09-21-2010, 09:47 PM
TLTR...

I have not been actively reading the PC for some time or I'd have spoken up a bit sooner, just happen upon this now.

I did have a quite decent Western Union transaction with Honorbound. He was prompt in payment. The only downside was the RiteAid I went to fucked the first transaction up. Went to another RiteAid and they had me the money in no time.

Not sure what's been said in this thread but I can vouch for him buying the silvers from me with out a hitch and I would gladly have a transaction with him again if the need arose.

Honorbound
09-22-2010, 03:21 PM

You won't be missed.

Senior Member Join Date: Aug 2009

fel hafter?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still got it? if so i bid 7.5m

Warhammer must be retarded or something. The moron just offered to buy something I already sold and then trashes me for trying to sell it.

Honorbound
09-22-2010, 03:25 PM
TLTR...

I have not been actively reading the PC for some time or I'd have spoken up a bit sooner, just happen upon this now.

I did have a quite decent Western Union transaction with Honorbound. He was prompt in payment. The only downside was the RiteAid I went to fucked the first transaction up. Went to another RiteAid and they had me the money in no time.

Not sure what's been said in this thread but I can vouch for him buying the silvers from me with out a hitch and I would gladly have a transaction with him again if the need arose.

Thanks Morrff, I tried to tell them this and they were too stupid to listen. They would rather do ad hominem attacks on my name and other tripe.

Bottom line being, despite them saying I was doing everything wrong. I sold it all in a month, which considering everything I needed to get rid isn't long at all. I also sold it for the price I was looking for.