PDA

View Full Version : A couple of instruments

ladywynterr
08-03-2010, 11:21 AM
It has occurred to me that I am not a bardess, so I shouldn't be pretending. :) Here are two instruments I have; both have all the playing styles most bard-y instruments include. I listed an asking price, but I'll take the best offer I get.

a maoral fife carved with a single winding vine
MB: 100k
Sold to Drakefang, awaiting pickup!

a brass-latched brushed doeskin pouch (2lbs, belt-worn)
>look at pouch
Stretched over a circular wooden frame of golden mesille, brushed filemot doeskin provides suitable protection for the contents of the small pouch. A small polished brass latch and simple hinge perfectly complement the subtle autumnal coloration. The perimeter of the russet velvet-lined case is set with a single slightly embossed ring, designed to muffle the jangle of a tambourine's zil pairs.
>open pouch
With nimble fingers, you unfasten each of the buttons holding your brushed doeskin pouch closed, and draw the flap open.
>look in pouch
In the brushed doeskin pouch you see a burnished dark golden tambourine.
>get burnished dark golden tambourine
You gently remove a burnished dark golden mesille tambourine with polished brass zil pairs from the protection of its pouch.
>put tam in pouch
You gently lay your dark golden tambourine into the soft lining of your brushed doeskin pouch.
>close pouch
You carefully pull the flap of your brushed doeskin pouch closed, and fasten each of its buttons securely.
MB: 500k OBO

ladywynterr
08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
*bump* Hey folks, I'll take best offers on these instruments. :-)

Drakefang
08-04-2010, 05:50 PM
100k on the fife, please.

ladywynterr
08-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Updated!

ladywynterr
08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Updated! Lowered the price on the tambourine. :-)