PDA

View Full Version : Empath Bitches

Drisco
08-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Now, I've been trying to keep it civil to all you bitches in the TSC.. But recently Staypuff or whoever the fudge it is keeps stalking/fogging me out of the TSC like right at the time I go to leave my guy afk. Now I have been nice and refrained from doing the same....

Well that's not true, really I've only been civil because I started in Major Spiritual first and don't have 30 ranks in Minor yet. But I'm considering using my fixskill in spite and just making it my job to fog this fucker out all the time due to the fact he's afk all the time and I basically have access from work/home/school. I also have a sorc/empath combo to keep my mind full while doing this which btw guys, works awesome! (Ty Dart).

So if it's a fight you want, you healing bitches are going to get it. Staypuff, it's on.

SpiffyJr
08-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Now, I've been trying to keep it civil to all you bitches in the TSC.. But recently Staypuff or whoever the fudge it is keeps stalking/fogging me out of the TSC like right at the time I go to leave my guy afk. Now I have been nice and refrained from doing the same....

Well that's not true, really I've only been civil because I started in Major Spiritual first and don't have 30 ranks in Minor yet. But I'm considering using my fixskill in spite and just making it my job to fog this fucker out all the time due to the fact he's afk all the time and I basically have access from work/home/school. I also have a sorc/empath combo to keep my mind full while doing this which btw guys, works awesome! (Ty Dart).

So if it's a fight you want, you healing bitches are going to get it. Staypuff, it's on.

Group close.

WRoss
08-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Group close doesn't make you unstalkable. Being stalked includes the stalker into your group.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Group close doesn't make you unstalkable. Being stalked includes the stalker into your group.

This.

It's really annoying the fact that he can do that.. I'll probably end up starting to train in some perception to keep him from being able to do it, since it offers a lot anyways since I'm in shattered.. Just bothers me cause it's right when I go afk for the night and I lose 7ish hours. Revenge is going to be really sweet though because he is afk so much.. I'm just wondering if fixskilling will be worth it or if I should just wait until Fog comes into my normal training plan I have outlined. Or even just Voln-ing it up for that solo reason.

Tilnam
08-03-2010, 09:31 AM
just make a loop script that does ;go2 town every couple of minutes?

Also, no empath bots in EN :P

Drisco
08-03-2010, 09:35 AM
just make a loop script that does ;go2 town every couple of minutes?

Or this.. I don't know how to do that not via the IG script.

How would that look as a lich script? I already have the IG script running for my Sorc/Empath combo.

Tilnam
08-03-2010, 09:41 AM
loop {
start_script 'go2', [ '228', '_disable_confirm_']
sleep 60.0
}

Something like that?

SpiffyJr
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
This.

It's really annoying the fact that he can do that.. I'll probably end up starting to train in some perception to keep him from being able to do it, since it offers a lot anyways since I'm in shattered.. Just bothers me cause it's right when I go afk for the night and I lose 7ish hours. Revenge is going to be really sweet though because he is afk so much.. I'm just wondering if fixskilling will be worth it or if I should just wait until Fog comes into my normal training plan I have outlined. Or even just Voln-ing it up for that solo reason.

Wow. I didn't realize he was abusing the stalk bug on you just to do that. That's really gaymorific.

SpiffyJr
08-03-2010, 09:43 AM
go2_room = '228'

loop {
start_script 'go2', [ go2_room, '_disable_confirm_'] unless Room.current.id = go2_room
sleep 0.25
}

The one above will try to go to TSC every .25 seconds unless you're already there. He could fog you and you'll be back before he gets there.

WRoss
08-03-2010, 09:48 AM
go2_room = '228'

loop {
start_script 'go2', [ go2_room, '_disable_confirm_'] unless Room.current.id = go2_room
sleep 0.25
}

The one above will try to go to TSC every .25 seconds unless you're already there. He could fog you and you'll be back before he gets there.

You guys say you need an EN bot? I could make one for illistim

Drisco
08-03-2010, 09:54 AM
So lame right! It's just because he probably has an empty mind because I get every wound faster than him and he doesn't learn because I don't stop healing regardless of my mind being full.. I know that is lame as hell on my part but I'm a poor scripter and I don't know how to do stuff especially since I'm doing 2 characters corresponding to each other. (Sorc/Emp).

Like I know how to script great with the GSIV SF script engine but that can't really help me.. But honestly Suisieksi or w/e heals faster than me and the only reason I learn when she's there is through my Sorc. Krisssta is slower than everyone and just hunts instead.

It's a whoever has faster internet race. I don't really mind the fact that I get fogged out now that I have a way to get back there (thank you guys) (Although my sorc/empath script might get fucked up if I'm not there to be whispered to).

I want this person to know how it feels to be fogged out all the time and be left there with no exp and a way to get back. I'd prefer a voln fog so I could kill them as well just for more pleasure.

ElvenFury
08-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Maybe you should add a 3 second pause before your healing when your mind is full. Then people could still get healed if they need it, and it would give the other empaths a chance to sneak in when you don't need the exp.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Maybe you should add a 3 second pause before your healing when your mind is full. Then people could still get healed if they need it, and it would give the other empaths a chance to sneak in when you don't need the exp.

I would have if I knew how to. For the healing part is only Shattered_empath and I can't check the box with stop healing when mind is full because then my Sorc will bleed out. I also don't think this is an issue anymore since Staypuff hasn't whispered me or anything just fogged me out when I was afk.. I'm not down with changing it anymore. He can go eff himself.

Fatsix
08-03-2010, 10:21 AM
To be honest, I would do the same thing. As stated above you need to put a pause in there. I've fogged people out for making a mess of the room with their arrows because they are too lazy to figure the script out.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Lazy to figure it out? No, I'm not lazy, I've masted the GSIV script I'm not willing to learn another. So with the logic you are putting out there I should be fogging Susieski out because she takes wounds faster than me. Then since Krissta can't beat Susieski, Me or Staypuff she should fog us all out because there will never be a time when all 3 of us are fried and can learn.

I'm upset that I have been fogged out, but I've never not understood why he does it. Just simply saying. It's on.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm happy to travel for anyone as long as it's on a super node. I'll take my sorc for when you guys don't get hurt that much and I'll sit where you need me. As long as you actually need a healer and not just one for 1 every 10 hunts you might get a scrape.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Lazy to figure it out? No, I'm not lazy, I've masted the GSIV script I'm not willing to learn another. So with the logic you are putting out there I should be fogging Susieski out because she takes wounds faster than me. Then since Krissta can't beat Susieski, Me or Staypuff she should fog us all out because there will never be a time when all 3 of us are fried and can learn.

I'm upset that I have been fogged out, but I've never not understood why he does it. Just simply saying. It's on.

I'd fog you out with that attitude. Lrn2script or get some help from friends.

Ashliana
08-03-2010, 10:49 AM
If you can share that Emp/Sorc script, I'll take Suiseiseki out of TSC, especially if she's preventing anyone else from learning (though I do have the "stop when fried" flag checked).

Staypuff tried the fog trick on me a few times.. I just added in a flag for "your surroundings begin to blur" or whatever it is, to make a really annoying noise that would wake me up, and began checking via Remote Desktop at work.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:50 AM
I'd fog you out with that attitude. Lrn2script or get some help from friends.

With the attitude I don't want to spend hours upon hours learning complex scripting for a Game? Shut your mouth and get back in the sandbox kid.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
If you can share that Emp/Sorc script, I'll take Suiseiseki out of TSC, especially if she's preventing anyone else from learning (though I do have the "stop when fried" flag checked).

Staypuff tried the fog trick on me a few times.. I just added in a flag for "your surroundings begin to blur" or whatever it is, to make a really annoying noise that would wake me up, and began checking via Remote Desktop at work.

I'll send it to ya in a bit. It's not that great though :P. Basic stuff.

He isn't fast enough to heal so he takes own measures into it, it's respectable especially in Shattered but there are going to be consequences.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah. This person, although clearly being a douche, is fogging you out because you are preventing them from getting exp. Since this is Shattered, there really isn't anything you can to prevent it, other than make a script that runs you back, or retrain to fog them out, which will just be a retaliation thing and I guarantee won't solve the problem. In my opinion, just fix your script. If you choose to sit in TSC with other empaths, your scripts need to play friendly or you have to expect competition, and competition in Shattered gets solved like this.

Also, if you go the Voln route just for the sake of being able to fog someone out of TSC, that is a lot of scripting and/or work to master, then you would have to keep hunting to keep enough favor to fog. With that amount of work you could just fix your script. :p

Ya, i'll be using the .25 loop script that way he can't bind me once he fogs due to the RT he'll have. Playing fair isn't an issue. Regardless if I stopped at fried there still is Me & Susies who is faster than him and the odds of us being fried at the same time aren't good either.

I'm at Clear. Susies gets to fried, I start up get to fried by this time Suiesk will be back to clear and will need to start healing again. There is really only room for 2 empaths in TSC.

Fallen
08-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Or just add a line to your script to cast at that guy should he fog you out. 125 should do the trick, especially if he is locked in ungodly RT due to fog mechanics. If you don't have that spell yet, I would suggest the cloud-based treasure drops.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Or just add a line to your script to cast at that guy should he fog you out. 125 should do the trick, especially if he is locked in ungodly RT due to fog mechanics. If you don't have that spell yet, I would suggest the cloud-based treasure drops.

That risks getting arrested though.

Empath Bitches 08-03-2010 11:28 AM Cry, cry, and cry some more. ~GR

Clearly not crying, stating what has been happening and that I will be fixing it with some retribution. Hardly not crying, I think it's the appropriate Shattered method. Revenge.

And if GR is suppose to be Gnome Ranger, stop impersonating, or at least do it smart enough for it to look legit.

If it's not suppose to be her, never mind.

Fallen
08-03-2010, 11:10 AM

Ah, true enough.

ElvenFury
08-03-2010, 11:16 AM
LOL @ Gnome Ranger.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 11:18 AM

Clearly not crying, stating what has been happening and that I will be fixing it with some retribution. Hardly not crying, I think it's the appropriate Shattered method. Revenge.

And if GR is suppose to be Gnome Ranger, stop impersonating, or at least do it smart enough for it to look legit.

If it's not suppose to be her, never mind.

If you mean Gnome Rage, she hasn't been online this morning.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:18 AM
LOL @ Gnome Ranger.

LAWLS you are right, it's not even Ranger! Jesus I never looked.

If you mean Gnome Rage, she hasn't been online this morning.

Ya, I knew it wouldn't be her, I check it out to (Great minds yada yada :) ). I dont' think I've ever seen her post in this topic.

Fatsix
08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
its one line of code... if percentmind <= 100 pause 60 or something like that. You have to put it in the main loop that gets run alot. Also you are running a sorc/healer script and bitching about being fogged out of tsc? Cant have your cake and eat it too. Just be glad you arent being killed in the process.

IorakeWarhammer
08-03-2010, 11:37 AM
With the attitude I don't want to spend hours upon hours learning complex scripting for a Game? Shut your mouth and get back in the sandbox kid.

Who is Drisco's character again?

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:37 AM
its one line of code... if percentmind <= 100 pause 60 or something like that. You have to put it in the main loop that gets run alot. Also you are running a sorc/healer script and bitching about being fogged out of tsc? Cant have your cake and eat it too. Just be glad you arent being killed in the process.

You clearly have no clue and have missed the whole grasp of this thread. I would show you to the door but with the lack of understanding you have shown already, you clearly would fall out of the window.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Who is Drisco's character again?

Come on now. We all know you are a complete utter useless human being. But a little search would go a long ways.

Don't waste your time either, I'm a TSC whore with group close and never leave. You are also on my do not heal list.

Fatsix
08-03-2010, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=Drisco;1148015]You clearly have no clue and have missed the whole grasp of this thread. I would show you to the door but with the lack of understanding you have shown already, you clearly would fall out of the window.[/QUOTE

Heh, Your an asshole. I offered a suggestion to add the wait. I personally hate sorc/empath scripts. You say you have mastered GSIV scripting, and are asking for a sorc/empath heal script? Go back to prime and cry.

IorakeWarhammer
08-03-2010, 11:55 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs231.snc4/38899_124407537605355_124406210938821_142527_13216 29_n.jpg

faloon
08-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Illistim has empaths. Not sure about vaalor.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 12:13 PM
To be honest, I would do the same thing. As stated above you need to put a pause in there. I've fogged people out for making a mess of the room with their arrows because they are too lazy to figure the script out.

Heh, Your an asshole. I offered a suggestion to add the wait. I personally hate sorc/empath scripts. You say you have mastered GSIV scripting, and are asking for a sorc/empath heal script? Go back to prime and cry.

Clearly you were offering such suggestions with the polietest intentions.

Oh and I came back for Shattered, I never really played prime all to much. I'm also not crying about anything. I'm stating retribution will happen.

But Jesus though, your still lack of understanding hurts me.

Fatsix
08-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Its not that i don't understand you. I'm just not sympathizing. I said i would do the exact same thing that person did to you. I have fogged people out of rooms that were being exceedingly annoying. IF you want to whore TSC. You need to match strings for so and so sneaks around behind you, your surroundings blur or whatever. And a go2 command to goto TSC.

SpiffyJr
08-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Its not that i don't understand you. I'm just not sympathizing. I said i would do the exact same thing that person did to you. I have fogged people out of rooms that were being exceedingly annoying. IF you want to whore TSC. You need to match strings for so and so sneaks around behind you, your surroundings blur or whatever. And a go2 command to goto TSC.

Fuck this thread and fuck everything else. Those asses make make happy.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 12:27 PM

See but here in lies the issue. The fact you think I'm trying to get sympathy shows the lack of understanding. I didn't post this here to get peoples opinions, I mainly posted this to send a message to Staypuff because he's always afk and I can't get a reply whisper.

You can only have one IG Script running at a time and that is currently occupied with my Sorc/Emp script since I don't have the knowledge required to do so with Lich script. If you were truly just trying to be helpful I appreciate it but I wasn't really looking for any until Spiffy gave the idea of making a go2 script back after being fogged(Which btw excellent idea and tyvm). I'm fine with the getting fogged out, I stated up there I understand why he's doing it and that since this is shattered it's totally acceptable and I get that. I'm merely saying It's on staypuff. It is on.

RaneCV
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
With the attitude I don't want to spend hours upon hours learning complex scripting for a Game?

If you never plan on programming anything then this makes sense, but just for reference, Ruby (the Lich "scripting" language) is more than just a game's scripting language. It's widely used and increasing in popularity. Knowing how to write even simple programs in Ruby could be useful to nearly anyone with some creativity who works in a field that uses computers.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 12:49 PM
If you never plan on programming anything then this makes sense, but just for reference, Ruby (the Lich "scripting" language) is more than just a game's scripting language. It's widely used and increasing in popularity. Knowing how to write even simple programs in Ruby could be useful to nearly anyone with some creativity who works in a field that uses computers.

I'd love to be able to write in Ruby but as of right now, the only reason I can even play shattered is because of the afk aspect. I work full time, go to school part time, volunteer and party. I can't find the time for a lot of stuff much less time to learn to start writing code. Maybe during the school year when I'm done working and volunteering I could but as of right now, I can't.

Tordane
08-03-2010, 12:51 PM
You can only have one IG Script running at a time and that is currently occupied with my Sorc/Emp script since I don't have the knowledge required to do so with Lich script.

You do realize that Lich interprets much(not all) of wizard's scripting capability right? Many people meld the two all the time.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
You do realize that Lich interprets much(not all) of wizard's scripting capability right? Many people meld the two all the time.

Really, so I could put in a scripts that does for example

start:
put look
match spellup bright room
match kill empty room
matchwait

kill:
waitfor hihi
put kill
goto start

spellup:
put incant 101
goto start

and that would work in lich?

That script makes no sense and is just an example.

Cyprion
08-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Yes, name it something like newscript.lic

I am new to ruby myself and most of my little scripts are the old style, but since saved as .lic, i can run more then 1. I usually run 5-6 to watch from everything from inviting names to a table, to picking up my weapon if i get disarmed, running from clouds.

krissta
08-03-2010, 02:20 PM
:(

Yeah, I don't know what to say. Since it's Shattered, for an Empath, this is as "bad" as it gets. Ever since shattered_empath stopped working for me, I tried a new script, but it is not meant for speed, so I ultimately suffer a fate where I can't really play my character as she's supposed to be. I mean, s_e would stop working either when I ran out of mana, or sometimes for absolutely no reason at all, causing me to bleed out in TSC. Happened multiple times. So I just gave up. :|

So, luckily, when I made my character, I aimed for the Warpath. If I didn't, I would be sooooo screwed.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 02:26 PM
I'd love to be able to write in Ruby but as of right now, the only reason I can even play shattered is because of the afk aspect. I work full time, go to school part time, volunteer and party. I can't find the time for a lot of stuff much less time to learn to start writing code. Maybe during the school year when I'm done working and volunteering I could but as of right now, I can't.

It's not that hard to learn simple ruby scripting. I work full time, go to school full time, volunteer, party, and manage somehow to understand simple scripting.

Stop crying and learn the basics. It's not that difficult. IMO Staypuff is doing us a favor.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 02:33 PM
It's not that hard to learn simple ruby scripting. I work full time, go to school full time, volunteer, party, and manage somehow to understand simple scripting.

Stop crying and learn the basics. It's not that difficult. IMO Staypuff is doing us a favor.

It's clear you are just a god among men. I'm sure as shit that if you had the schedule I had you wouldn't be able to learn Ruby. Perhaps you learned it during free time you had or before you had all of these obligations. Oh and the fact you think you can take a glimpse into my personal irl and tell me I have time is rich.

Imo you are a butt hurt individual and you not posting here would be doing us all a favor. Kthx. Door --> that way.

Oh and

You clearly have no clue and have missed the whole grasp of this thread. I would show you to the door but with the lack of understanding you have shown already, you clearly would fall out of the window.

Applies to you as well. No one here is crying, only you are about the fact you got told to shut your mouth. Which clearly you didn't follow the simple instructions which lead to your fail posts.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 03:37 PM
It's clear you are just a god among men. I'm sure as shit that if you had the schedule I had you wouldn't be able to learn Ruby. Perhaps you learned it during free time you had or before you had all of these obligations. Oh and the fact you think you can take a glimpse into my personal irl and tell me I have time is rich.

Imo you are a butt hurt individual and you not posting here would be doing us all a favor. Kthx. Door --> that way.

Oh and

Applies to you as well. No one here is crying, only you are about the fact you got told to shut your mouth. Which clearly you didn't follow the simple instructions which lead to your fail posts.

All I'm saying is get off the "I'm too busy drama." You're playing an instance where a lot of the player base is playing because their lives are busy.

Stop crying because someone is tired of your crappy scripts. The grown up way would be to ask for help or figure it out yourself instead of crying like a little school girl who lost her candy because someone in the game is tired of your stupid scripts.

Baby.

CrystalTears
08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
All I'm saying is get off the "I'm too busy drama." You're playing an instance where a lot of the player base is playing because their lives are busy.And here I thought one of the advantages of this environment was to BE lazy and script the whole way.

If some are too busy to play that they need to script to see areas beyond their scope playing normally, there's a decent chance that they're too busy to learn a scripting language. Not everyone plays GS like a business.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 03:56 PM
And here I thought one of the advantages of this environment was to BE lazy and script the whole way.

If some are too busy to play that they need to script to see areas beyond their scope playing normally, there's a decent chance that they're too busy to learn a scripting language. Not everyone plays GS like a business.

FFS you don't need to learn a scripting language. It can take less than an hour to understand simple basic commands. To have a script for him to come back to TSC if he is fogged out isn't that difficult. I don't know how to do these big scripts but I can certainly figure out small things like that.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 04:01 PM
All I'm saying is get off the "I'm too busy drama." You're playing an instance where a lot of the player base is playing because their lives are busy.

Stop crying because someone is tired of your crappy scripts. The grown up way would be to ask for help or figure it out yourself instead of crying like a little school girl who lost her candy because someone in the game is tired of your stupid scripts.

Baby.

Like fucking woosh is all I have to say. Who the shit is crying here? I make a post because I can't get a hold of staypuff in game to tell him it's on so I made a post hoping he'd see it. I'm challenging him, no one here is crying except for your ass because you got cut down due to your lack of intelligence. What your brain interprets as crying is me putting out there the fact that I want to start a war within TSC.. It's just not enough that you can read, you have to comprehend which you good sir are severely lacking in. Like re-read and tell me where I am crying? I think I stated several times how I accept what staypuff is doing and I agree that what he is doing, is justified.

My god sit on your hands and put the keyboard down. If you looked anymore retarded right now you'd be IW.

Fatsix
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Kill him, he will see what happened if he leaves his window open, or keeps logs.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Kill him, he will see what happened if he leaves his window open, or keeps logs.

God I wish :( . I have all my spells in Major Spirit and not Minor so I can't fog just yet. So I can't get him out of the TSC.

CrystalTears
08-03-2010, 04:26 PM
FFS you don't need to learn a scripting language. It can take less than an hour to understand simple basic commands. To have a script for him to come back to TSC if he is fogged out isn't that difficult. I don't know how to do these big scripts but I can certainly figure out small things like that.
I get it. I just take issue with telling him he's not that busy when you don't know him to make that call.

Tordane
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Really, so I could put in a scripts that does for example

start:
put look
match spellup bright room
match kill empty room
matchwait

kill:
waitfor hihi
put kill
goto start

spellup:
put incant 101
goto start

and that would work in lich?

That script makes no sense and is just an example.

Yes, you can. All of that works inside a .lic script.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh well I just tried a basic

Start:
put look

and got

--- Lich: staypuff active.
--- Exception: undefined local variable or method `look' for #<ScriptBinder:0xc8c9cd4>
staypuff:1:in `create_block'
--- Lich: staypuff has exited.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I get it. I just take issue with telling him he's not that busy when you don't know him to make that call.

I never said he wasn't busy. I'm just saying it's a poor excuse when people who are busy are learning to script.

And comparing me to IW when it is you that are creating a thread and crying because someone fogged you in Shattered is retarded.

Quit your whining Drisco. Grow some balls and make a script to come back or kill the empath fogging you. Or is it that your attack is making a thread?

Drisco creates a gay new thread against a fogging empath of doom!
AS: +1 vs DS: +1690 with AvD: +1 + d100 roll: +74 = -1614
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I never said he wasn't busy. I'm just saying it's a poor excuse when people who are busy are learning to script.

And comparing me to IW when it is you that are creating a thread and crying because someone fogged you in Shattered is retarded.

Quit your whining Drisco. Grow some balls and make a script to come back or kill the empath fogging you. Or is it that your attack is making a thread?

Drisco creates a gay new thread against a fogging empath of doom!
AS: +1 vs DS: +1690 with AvD: +1 + d100 roll: +74 = -1614
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

It's official you hit IW low. No one is crying here besides you. I clearly stated what he was doing is fine. You are just a dumb fuck and I can't say anything more than that.

Dumb as fuck.

pabstblueribbon
08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
stayintsc.lic

loop {
wait_while { Room.current.id == whatevertscsnumber is..}
pause_script 'shattered_empath'
start_script 'go2', [ 'whateverTSCsnumberis']
wait_while{running?("go2")}
unpause_script 'shattered_empath'
}

I don't remember the pause and unpause syntax, might have to look that up..

Derp?

Tordane
08-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh well I just tried a basic

Start:
put look

and got

--- Lich: staypuff active.
--- Exception: undefined local variable or method `look' for #<ScriptBinder:0xc8c9cd4>
staypuff:1:in `create_block'
--- Lich: staypuff has exited.

Start:
fput 'look'

wiztolich.lic probably will convert those put's to fput's. Haven't looked at that script in 5 years, so not sure if/what it still does.

Tordane
08-03-2010, 05:29 PM
stayintsc.lic

loop {
wait_while { Room.current.id == whatevertscsnumber is..}
start_script 'go2', [ 'whateverTSCsnumberis']
}

You remembered correctly. This above example does everything you(Drisco) want, including handle healing. Only thing you would have to do is have your little empath/sorc shit handled, but if your sitting in TSC I don't see the point. TSC is RoomID = 228.

shattered_empath.lic has a GUI setup, so pretty self-explanatory.

pabstblueribbon
08-03-2010, 05:36 PM
You remembered correctly. This above example does everything you(Drisco) want, including handle healing. Only thing you would have to do is have your little empath/sorc shit handled, but if your sitting in TSC I don't see the point. TSC is RoomID = 228.

shattered_empath.lic has a GUI setup, so pretty self-explanatory.

Thats right, I'm still a bad motherfucker.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't even need to pause it. Basically I just need a script that does

start:
waitfor your surroundings blur
put incante 1107
put ;go2 228
goto start

in lich terms. Jesus they should let you run more than one script at a time.

pabstblueribbon
08-03-2010, 05:40 PM

start:
put incante 1107
put ;go2 228
goto start

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f23/135114d1254413749-larrys-lotus-photoblog-3-implied-facepalm.jpg

Drew
08-03-2010, 05:52 PM

start:
put incante 1107
put ;go2 228
goto start

So you don't even run Lich? I'm two seconds from killing a marmoset to punish Gaia for your stupidity.

Fortybox
08-03-2010, 05:54 PM
So you don't even run Lich? I'm two seconds from killing a marmoset to punish Gaia for your stupidity.

He's busy Drew. He's FREAKIN BUSY.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 07:26 PM

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you didn't' read this thread. You to P

Tilnam
08-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Illistim has empaths. Not sure about vaalor.

Am I just in the wrong spot? I haven't found any empaths the last few days that weren't afk in illitism. None at the dais and none at the briarstone court.

nub
08-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Fortybox, are you purposefully trying to be an asshole? I think me asking that is a stupid question as it is pretty obvious.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Fortybox, are you purposefully trying to be an asshole? I think me asking that is a stupid question as it is pretty obvious.

Kids pist he got told to shut his mouth. Why he didn't listen and avoid the trail of garbage that is his posts? I don't know.

Nostradamus
08-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Am I just in the wrong spot? I haven't found any empaths the last few days that weren't afk in illitism. None at the dais and none at the briarstone court.

I been in Illy for about a month but didnt think there would be enough wounds to stay fried.. if there would be i can do the afk healing no problem let me know... easiest script to run

IorakeWarhammer
08-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Kids pist he got told to shut his mouth. Why he didn't listen and avoid the trail of garbage that is his posts? I don't know.

gay on gay rage.. sounds like a rainbow jello fight will solve this one

Kaseopea
08-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Does anyone know if they culd also kill regular people that are not empaths with that rat? i just want to know so i don't stay in a room if a rat comes in it.

n00bied00bied0
08-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Does anyone know if they culd also kill regular people that are not empaths with that rat? i just want to know so i don't stay in a room if a rat comes in it.

Just to amuse myself, thought I'd respond to your question. The "rat" was GM ran, meaning... a GM made or borrowed and then controlled the rat's actions directly in real time. It was specifically for those people at the moment. Ergo... do not worry that there's a horde of unattended rats running around like lil crazed rodents just killing any and everything in sight. **hopes at least someone gets the analogy**

:club:

Drisco
08-05-2010, 07:49 AM
I been in Illy for about a month but didnt think there would be enough wounds to stay fried.. if there would be i can do the afk healing no problem let me know... easiest script to run

Not without a Sorc/Emp combo.

pabstblueribbon
08-09-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you didn't' read this thread. You to P

Been a while since I had time to read these boards so I'ma gonna havta give you the benefit of the doubt that you are Canadian and the only thing you've learned was SF/Wiz scripting and it took you a while; therefor you don't want to learn/research the built in functions of the Lich programming library. I was like this at first too. Originally I used Shaeluns Lich to simply run SF scripts through it and and not the Frontend. At the time I was told they could see if you were running a script through the Frontend if you ran it.. through the Frontend. I have my doubts if they could have back then though, only recently it seems that competent programmers have gotten hired, aka, fleeced by Simu.

My example, and anything that uses the Room.current.id data, doesn't need to match anything. It's already done for you. It parses the XML data directly from Simu's server and does all the regexing via Lich. All you have to do is know/research the command to recall that data. I reccomend bothering Tillmen, he loves it.

IorakeWarhammer
08-09-2010, 05:18 AM
he also loves when you paypal him $ :)

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 10:22 AM

Nah, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous Nadrisco is being with his crybaby thread.

His script sucks. Another empath is annoyed with it so fogs him out. He cries and comes to the boards about it.

The point is, fix your script yourself or find a friend to help you. Instead we get this BS about him being too busy. As if anyone else in this game isn't and somehow his presence dictates that any player in the game has to put up with his crappy scripts.

I'd fog him out if it was me and I'm sure others would as well.

Drisco
08-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Nah, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous Nadrisco is being with his crybaby thread.

His script sucks. Another empath is annoyed with it so fogs him out. He cries and comes to the boards about it.

The point is, fix your script yourself or find a friend to help you. Instead we get this BS about him being too busy. As if anyone else in this game isn't and somehow his presence dictates that any player in the game has to put up with his crappy scripts.

I still want everyone to see how little Fortybox grasps. He has to be one of the larger handi's on the forum. No where in this thread is anyone crying. The only little bitch I see here is you. I stated numerous times I agree with what Staypuff was doing and since this is shattered I agreed it was a sly tactic.

You however decided to come in this thread all like omg y u cryz. And everyone else is all like whoa Fortybox your ass needs to get a clue.

Whose busy? I'm busy. Who doesn't want to spend time learning another script language? This guy. Who thinks you are a big ole douchnozzle. This forum.

http://images5.cpcache.com/product/nozzle-jerk-humor/427086465v5_225x225_Front.jpg

JohnDoe
08-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Whose busy? I'm busy. Who doesn't want to spend time learning another script language? This guy.

While I understand and agree with the point of not having enough time to learn a new scripting language, I do have to wonder how much time you've spent posting in this thread about not having enough time and educating us on how stupid Fortybox is.

Edited to add - seems like a "Wait To Heal When Fried" timer option would be a would be a good feature to add to Shattered_empath.

Drisco
08-09-2010, 11:36 AM
While I understand and agree with the point of not having enough time to learn a new scripting language, I do have to wonder how much time you've spent posting in this thread about not having enough time and educating us on how stupid Fortybox is.

Edited to add - seems like a "Wait To Heal When Fried" timer option would be a would be a good feature to add to Shattered_empath.

Shattered_Empath does already.

I'm at work right now which is usually the only time I can do this because I'm on my computer doing some data entry stuff.

He just needs to take the sand out of his vagina and realize he's the one crying and man up and move on.

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Shattered_Empath does already.

I'm at work right now which is usually the only time I can do this because I'm on my computer doing some data entry stuff.

He just needs to take the sand out of his vagina and realize he's the one crying and man up and move on.

Hey I'm not the one who had to make a forum. It's amazing how quickly you can respond since you are busy and all. Maybe if you put the energy you spend posting your whines maybe you could learn simple commands to fix your scripts.

I'm just pointing out your stupidity. Crying is posting about how someone is mean to you in the game. You're worse than IW.

Drisco
08-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Hey I'm not the one who had to make a forum. It's amazing how quickly you can respond since you are busy and all. Maybe if you put the energy you spend posting your whines maybe you could learn simple commands to fix your scripts.

I'm just pointing out your stupidity. Crying is posting about how someone is mean to you in the game. You're worse than IW.

First, it's a Thread not a forum. Second it's not to hard to post while you are doing data entry. Third, I never had a script to fix in the first place.

My stupidity? Jesus the whole post you just did was all sorts of wrong. I think you are crying because you know you look like a complete jackass and everyone knows it brah.

It's kay though, we all thought you were dumber than ole blazes from your other posts, this thread just confirmed.

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 03:30 PM
First, it's a Thread not a forum. Second it's not to hard to post while you are doing data entry. Third, I never had a script to fix in the first place.

My stupidity? Jesus the whole post you just did was all sorts of wrong. I think you are crying because you know you look like a complete jackass and everyone knows it brah.

It's kay though, we all thought you were dumber than ole blazes from your other posts, this thread just confirmed.

Good, if it is not hard to post then it should be just as easy for you to alt-tab and read up on some simple scripting commands. I'm glad you figured out a solution to your problem.

CrystalTears
08-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Good, if it is not hard to post then it should be just as easy for you to alt-tab and read up on some simple scripting commands. I'm glad you figured out a solution to your problem.
Except that since post one he's been talking about revenge and getting back at this person, not complaining about what the person has been doing. It was a warning to the fogger, not a complaint. There was no problem.

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Except that since post one he's been talking about revenge and getting back at this person, not complaining about what the person has been doing. It was a warning to the fogger, not a complaint. There was no problem.

I entered when NaDrisco spewed forth this pile of poo:

He has "mastered" the GSIV script but not willing to learn another. Basically someone is annoyed with his scripting, so he is going to get back at them instead of fixing it. But it gets even better when people offer him help.

Elvenfury:

And his response:

I would have if I knew how to. For the healing part is only Shattered_empath and I can't check the box with stop healing when mind is full because then my Sorc will bleed out. I also don't think this is an issue anymore since Staypuff hasn't whispered me or anything just fogged me out when I was afk.. I'm not down with changing it anymore. He can go eff himself.

So he would if he knew how to but he is to freakin busy to figure it out so he is not down with changing it anymore!

Keep looking at the pool NaDrisco.

http://mythology.sgu.ru/mythology/gallery/karavajo/2/narciss2.jpg

CrystalTears
08-09-2010, 04:31 PM
It's not crying if people are offering to help change something he really had no intention of changing in the first place. If he wanted to change a script or how he was doing something and kept rejecting the ideas, that's a different story.

You want to paint him as a whiner when all he wanted to do was to let it be known that he does not care and will retaliate.

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 04:43 PM
It's not crying if people are offering to help change something he really had no intention of changing in the first place. If he wanted to change a script or how he was doing something and kept rejecting the ideas, that's a different story.

You want to paint him as a whiner when all he wanted to do was to let it be known that he does not care and will retaliate.

1. It is crying when you have to post a "thread" on the boards instead of just dealing with it like many people do in the game on a daily basis. And people get mad at IW for making posts? This is totally IW material.

2. Dealing with it can be done with a simple scripting fix which he refuses to do.

So yes, he is a big baby and a complete narcissist. His thread is full of fail.

subzero
08-09-2010, 08:51 PM

To add to the funny, the guy crying has a bleed-bot feeding his empath. Why even bother with TSC?

subzero
08-09-2010, 08:59 PM

Maybe it's not crying, but it sure does sound like a sandy vag issue. The guy has a bleed-bot feeding his empath and he got upset because another healer fogged him out of TSC. Do I need to continue to explain how illogical and stupid this is?

CrystalTears
08-09-2010, 09:09 PM
I get it. Neither of you know how to read. Carry on then.

subzero
08-09-2010, 09:37 PM

Maybe you can translate this for me then? When I read it, it has the ring of someone who is pretty butt hurt.

He's being painted a whiner because he has a fucking account set up to feed him wounds, thus exp, yet he gets butt hurt when other TSC empaths fog him out of TSC. What exactly is it that YOU do not understand about this? It's pretty simple, really. I'll do it again just for good measure:

1. His empath is healing in TSC.
2. Other empaths are healing in TSC.
3. He has a bleed bot to feed him wounds and keep his exp full.
4. He continues to heal at TSC.
5. He gets fogged out by another healer.
6. A thread is born. (see above quote for proof of sore-ass syndrome)

Hope that helps. I'd draw a picture but I'm no good :(

CrystalTears
08-09-2010, 09:53 PM
It was the parts of "So if it's a fight you want, you healing bitches are going to get it. Staypuff, it's on." and so on that made me think he wasn't here to complain but to tell Staypuff that he's going to retaliate. Everyone coming down on him for not wanting to update or change his script is more whiney than anything he's said.

I guess I should stop defending Drisco because then people will think we're screwing or something equally retarded.

subzero
08-09-2010, 10:21 PM
And why does he feel the need to retaliate? Because he's butthurt over some of the dumbest shit. Oh noes! Someone has removed me from being able to heal in TSC, but I didn't really need to heal at all in TSC because I have another account set up specifically so I never run out of exp.

You should stop defending him because he's a moron, not because someone will think you're screwing.

"You care too much about a video game, faggot. Get outside and get laid you worthless piece of shit."

hhahahahahah

Drisco
08-09-2010, 11:02 PM
It was the parts of "So if it's a fight you want, you healing bitches are going to get it. Staypuff, it's on." and so on that made me think he wasn't here to complain but to tell Staypuff that he's going to retaliate. Everyone coming down on him for not wanting to update or change his script is more whiney than anything he's said.

I guess I should stop defending Drisco because then people will think we're screwing or something equally retarded.

Baby, we are mindfucking it's okay... Or it could because we have reading comprehension skills way above the 2nd grade level and can understand what is happening here.

Basically this is how it goes. Fortybox went all vagina about the minute he started posting. He's a whiny bitch and thats all. This subzero is his alt or something equivalent. Possibly someone just as gay as him, hard to imagine, I know, Butttt it could be possible.

I made the thread to start a threat to staybuff, not to whine LIKE I STATED in this thread about 50 bajillion times. That is all this thread was suppose to be.

Shall I show what went down. Fortybox is basically a good troll that's all and I went along with it.

Drisco: Make a script to do it? Oh gees that's a good idea, not what I came here for but a good idea if I knew how to do it, I really don't know lich and frankly don't want to learn it because I have no time and don't care about this game that much.

Fortybox: OMG U R DUM, Y U CUM CRYYQQ HERE!! I no u personallyzand u r not bsy, u r wanting to whine n da is al. GO QQQ baybay. U r stupid.

Drisco: Oh well my dear! Foul poop mouth you have there! I simply wanted to make a threat to staypuff so he would hear it since I can't talk to him in game. But yes I am busy and Yes I don't want to make a script. I didn't come here to whine just to send a message.

Fortybox: No u cum 2 cryzqq, i say so, so u r. I r busy to but I can haz scripting time 2 learn so u can 2. I r dumb and can't read lawlawlawlawl. He fog u and u get upset and make threadz bout it.

Drisco: I'm having a hard time hearing you over you bullshit but let me try. I am whining because I made a post to get in contact and tell Staypuff it was on? I "NEVER" came here for a script or to whine or state how busy I am. Someone just happened to mention scripts and I commented on what a good idea that is but I don't know how to make one nor have the time to learn how to.. I know what you are thinking then. Why am I whining about Staypuff fogging me out and just learn to script to get back to the tsc! OH WAIT!! I didn't come to whine, talk about scripts, or my personal schedule. SOMEONE TURNED IT INTO THAT~!!!!~@~$#@$~~ WHO I WONDER?!!?!? Fortbox. You did. You made this. I came to say it was on stapuff. You came to have a bitch party and you know what, no one is fooled.

Fortybox:NO NO NO U CRY U QQQQQQQ

Subzero: I r dum. Can I haz ur ballz in ma mouth forty numnumnomnom.

"You care too much about a video game, faggot. Get outside and get laid you worthless piece of shit."

Oh and subzero, I cancelled my account and didn't have time to learn scripts because I don't care.

Also, I'm gay and have had sex with more women than you probably have, or could ever have. But that is neither here nor there.

Fortybox
08-09-2010, 11:52 PM
And why does he feel the need to retaliate? Because he's butthurt over some of the dumbest shit. Oh noes! Someone has removed me from being able to heal in TSC, but I didn't really need to heal at all in TSC because I have another account set up specifically so I never run out of exp.

You should stop defending him because he's a moron, not because someone will think you're screwing.

hhahahahahah

At least someone else gets what I'm saying.

Drisco
08-10-2010, 12:05 AM

You've just insulted yourself.

/endthread

subzero
08-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh and subzero, I cancelled my account and didn't have time to learn scripts because I don't care.

Also, I'm gay and have had sex with more women than you probably have, or could ever have. But that is neither here nor there.

Hey, genius, someone gave me the same comment. Everything will be alright. Just remember that random people tossing out random "insults" on the internet can't hurt you.

Unless they're true.

"the only thing worse than being a faggot is being a faggot who cries about their negative rep. SODOMITE!"

Please don't hurt mah green legos!

Fortybox
08-10-2010, 09:56 AM

Bai!

Drisco
08-10-2010, 10:10 AM

Hey, genius, someone gave me the same comment. Everything will be alright. Just remember that random people tossing out random "insults" on the internet can't hurt you.

Unless they're true.

The mental capacity between you two is outstanding.

Bai!!

GsJersey
08-14-2010, 10:52 PM
stayintsc.lic

loop {
wait_while { Room.current.id == 228}
start_script 'go2', [ '228']
}

Derp?

Thats the right one for pause and unpause also room number is 228 for tsc