PDA

View Full Version : Damnit! Don't you hate it when this happens?

FinisWolf
04-08-2004, 05:07 AM
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
You lose your extra internal fortitude.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The powerful look leaves you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
You feel the extra courage wane.
You become solid again.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The light blue glow leaves you.
A faint silvery glow fades from around you.
Your breathing becomes more shallow.
The layer of protection fades away.
You notice your blood flow go back to normal.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 14 mins...

* Finiswolf just bit the dust!

The Finiswolf disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

Friggin frackin damnit all to hell!

LOL

O well, it was fun, got my biggest box ever (yes I realize, alot of you will laugh, but hey...) a 35 pounder!

Hip hip... who gives a shit?

Finiswolf :cool:

Galleazzo
04-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Dude, you find shit for boxes then. Gotta get you some good ones.

FinisWolf
04-08-2004, 07:23 PM
LOL

Don't the two of us know it!

Finiswolf

Galleazzo
04-09-2004, 03:35 AM
I mean, 35 lbs is a decent box, no lie, but sheeit, the best I found was 160 lbs. Had to sanct the area and get someone in to pop it in place, then fog back in. A lot of folk I know got 100 lb chests.

FinisWolf
04-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Yea yea, rub it in... ::poke::

LOL

Anyway, was my best, made me happy. And from what I have read, its the lighter ones I want, since i want the uber cool ones with the uber cool items.

Finiswolf

Joxter
04-13-2004, 10:42 AM
Ever hear of a thing called "Checking for traps" before you start picking a lock?

HouseofElves
04-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Icemule has good boxes. Go there, everyone.

Warriorbird
04-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Enough spells there, warrior?

Celexei
04-13-2004, 09:17 PM
enough spells?!?! what kinda question is that...can there EVER be enough??

Edited to add...Yeah i'm a spell lover...guess thats what ya get fer bein a mage!

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by Celexei]

FinisWolf
04-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Joxter
Ever hear of a thing called "Checking for traps" before you start picking a lock?

A) I am a warrior

B) It wasn't a trap, it was a train 80ish critter in the tower in Illistim

C) What ever even gave you the idea it was a trap?

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
04-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
Icemule has good boxes. Go there, everyone.

Finis has lived in Mule from train 5 to train 41. He just isn't one of the lucky ones that gets good boxes.

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
04-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird

I was waiting for someone to comment on that. Thats why you have servents. :yes:

Finiswolf

Nakiro
04-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by FinisWolf

Originally posted by Warriorbird

I was waiting for someone to comment on that. Thats why you have servents. :yes:

Finiswolf

You mean six other accounts?

FinisWolf
04-21-2004, 04:37 AM
Yea, I mean six other accounts, well, used to. Household has now lost Cleric account, Wizard account, Rogue account, and Sorcie account.

Well, swaping the cleric account into a wizard account.

So, Whole house is down to a mere four accounts. Two of my own, one for my fiance'e, and one thats our daughters.

Of course, you could always think of it as a high class family with servants, it really wouldn't hurt you.

Finiswolf

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by FinisWolf]

Vesi
04-21-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by FinisWolf
Yea, I mean six other accounts, well, used to. Household has now lost Cleric account, Wizard account, Rogue account, and Sorcie account.

Well, swaping the cleric account into a wizard account.

So, Whole house is down to a mere four accounts. Two of my own, one for my fiance'e, and one thats our daughters.

Of course, you could always think of it as a high class family with servants, it really wouldn't hurt you.

Finiswolf

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by FinisWolf]

Split all your boxes with the poor and you can have servants. j/k... kind of

Vesi the money hungry

Nakiro
04-21-2004, 05:05 AM
Curious Finiswolf, but how many people do you have in your household that play GS, how many computers is that in total, and how many people have access to your accounts? Does everyone in your household have their own account, or do they just play whichever character(s) they feel like playing?

FinisWolf
04-21-2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
Curious Finiswolf, but how many people do you have in your household that play GS, how many computers is that in total, and how many people have access to your accounts? Does everyone in your household have their own account, or do they just play whichever character(s) they feel like playing?

Three PC's all networked together, buying a fourth PC this summer.

I play my own two accounts.

My Fiance'e plays her account.

My daughter plays her account.

My son is waiting till his typing gets a little better before he starts playing, he already has his char name saved.

We had set-up scripts for the ones that cast and smithed, so that they automatons (sp?), and we didn't have to run them at all.

No one plays anyones account except their own.

Finiswolf

Nakiro
04-21-2004, 05:30 AM
Time you invested in Jamus' AutoSGE.

Pretty cool though, the entire family gets to play ':oD

FinisWolf
04-21-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
Time you invested in Jamus' AutoSGE.

Pretty cool though, the entire family gets to play ':oD

Jamus's what? Psinet? If so, I just got it within the last month.

And yes, its pretty damn cool that we all play. Its working out to be super good for the kids in alot of educational ways. Not to mention its been good for my non-typing arse, I am now up to about 55 wpm with like 96% accuracy.

Finiswolf

Nakiro
04-21-2004, 06:22 AM
This

http://students.ou.edu/A/Brian.A.Arsuaga-1/autosge/

Works like a charm.

FinisWolf
04-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks Nakiro, I will scope it later. Have a crappy presentation to do for my animation course.

Finiswolf

Chadj
04-21-2004, 02:32 PM
I type 80 WPM with 100% :)

Then again, I started playing back when I was still learning how to handwrite... I always hated those damn handwriting classes...

FinisWolf
04-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
I type 80 WPM with 100% :)

Then again, I started playing back when I was still learning how to handwrite... I always hated those damn handwriting classes...

Chadj you are a fuckin` liar! You forget, we RP together tweerp. You may or may not type 80 wpm, but no way in hell is your accuracy that high. Stop *trying* to be better then everyone else you little turd.

:lol:

Finiswolf

Chadj
04-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Actually, it is. However, when I play GS, I type faster than 80, but my accuracy is just a tad lower... (about 90 WPM, with an 85-90% accuracy. I just took a test about 10 seconds ago)

FinisWolf
04-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Mhm

Finiswolf