PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to the world?

Delias
08-03-2010, 01:44 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2557672,080210millerweb.article

August 2, 2010

BY LAUREN FITZPATRICK
A Chicago Ridge mother of three has been indicted on five counts of criminal sexual assault for molesting the male friends of her oldest daughter, Cook County prosecutors announced today.

Prosecutors said today that a new victim, a 12-year-old boy, has stepped forward. The boy's family has also filed a civil lawsuit against Cathleen Miller, 40, according to Miller's lawyer, John Russell.

Miller, a longtime secretary for the village of Chicago Ridge, was arrested July 13.

The five victims, the oldest of whom is 15, were molested in Miller's home between February and June, according to county prosecutors. Miller allegedly plied the boys with alcohol and marijuana and had sexual intercourse with two of them, according to prosecutors.

She is being held in Cook County Jail.

Another lawyer representing Miller, Robert Olson, had previously said his client denied any wrongdoing, and that her 14-year-old daughter's friends brought their own alcohol and drugs to Miller's home.

I don't understand.

When I was any age from 12 to 15 if a woman gave me alcohol and weed and then had sex with me, she would be my favorite person in the world. In fact, those are still good ways to be my favorite person in the world.

How does this happen? What 15 year old boy would A.) tell his parents and B.) testify against the woman who was fucking him and giving him drugs?

I do not understand the youth today.

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 02:49 AM
Yeah, thats what im saying. Id never rat out some shit like that. Id stay after class every day, and might even have paid more attention. Dumbass kids. Dont know when they got it good...

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 02:52 AM
Maybe he was being touched by his priest too and was confused about who to love most.

Obviously he picked god.

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Hes definitely starting the best years of his life with his gayest foot forward, thats for sure.

LMingrone
08-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Is there a picture of this woman? Every story of an older woman banging teenagers, she always looks like a sloth or something. TSG has a ton of examples. Shit, I was horny as hell at 15, but I still had the sense to freak out if someone like Rosanne Barr was trying to bang me.

Delias
08-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Is there a picture of this woman? Every story of an older woman banging teenagers, she always looks like a sloth or something. TSG has a ton of examples. Shit, I was horny as hell at 15, but I still had the sense to freak out if someone like Rosanne Barr was trying to bang me.

Not if you were 15 and drunk, damnit.

thefarmer
08-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Shit, I was horny as hell at 15, but I still had the sense to freak out if someone like Rosanne Barr was trying to bang me.

I sense a SoT story..

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 03:14 AM
That teacher from Florida who got caught banging students was fuckin hot.

LMingrone
08-03-2010, 03:14 AM
I sense a SoT story..

Sorry, no stories. Rosanne Barr was just on My Name Is Earl in the background. I didn't do anything more than finger banging/hands till I was 16. Just saying, almost every story like this, the woman looks like a beast.

Ashlander
08-03-2010, 07:18 AM
It was probably the other kids that reported it the little bastards weren't getting any and it pissed them off.

Showal
08-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Just saying, almost every story like this, the woman looks like a beast.

Here's a bunch of pictures of the women who do this that are not beasts:

http://www.stupid-boy.com/just-wondering/23912-female-teachers-molest-their-students.html

Just saying.

RichardCranium
08-03-2010, 08:20 AM
I drank and smoked weed with a lot of my friends parents. It wasn't until I was legal that I fucked a couple of the moms though.

Nieninque
08-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Who would have thought that the PC harboured so many people sympathetic to paedophiles?

RichardCranium
08-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Who would have thought that the PC harboured so many people sympathetic to paedophiles?

I think it's more of a male versus female way of thinking. There's definitely something wrong with a grown woman sexing a thirteen or fourteen year old boy but if that had happened to me I wouldn't have said anything to anyone.

ElvenFury
08-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Going after 12 year old boys is a little icky, but a hottie banging 15 year olds is a charitable act. My guess is that the police had reasonable suspicion and contacted the parents, who then forced confessions out of their kids.

God damned cock blocks.

Ribbons
08-03-2010, 08:59 AM
is a little icky,

Y'know how I know you're gay?

CrystalTears
08-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy (http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103798)

ElvenFury
08-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Y'know how I know you're gay?
Notice I said a LITTLE icky. Also, call me old fashioned, but I think it's better if the kid is at least a teenager.

And here is the cougar:
http://femalesexoffenders.com/fso/images/stories/fsoimages/cathleen-miller-01.jpg

Nothing special, but I bet she cleans up nice.

Ribbons
08-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I was more referring to your use of the word 'icky'.

Nieninque
08-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I think it's more of a male versus female way of thinking. There's definitely something wrong with a grown woman sexing a thirteen or fourteen year old boy but if that had happened to me I wouldn't have said anything to anyone.

Such is the nature of abuse.

Nieninque
08-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Going after 12 year old boys is a little icky,

No, it's abusive.

but a hottie banging 15 year olds is a charitable act.

No it's abusive.

IorakeWarhammer
08-03-2010, 09:26 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2557672,080210millerweb.article

I don't understand.

When I was any age from 12 to 15 if a woman gave me alcohol and weed and then had sex with me, she would be my favorite person in the world. In fact, those are still good ways to be my favorite person in the world.

How does this happen? What 15 year old boy would A.) tell his parents and B.) testify against the woman who was fucking him and giving him drugs?

I do not understand the youth today.

so when a woman seduces teenage boys from age 12-15 illegitimately with alcohol, its cool, but when the Noble Messenger consummates the marriage with his young bride of 15, it's suddenly pedophilia?!

Stanley Burrell
08-03-2010, 09:41 AM
I like happy things, I'm really calm and peaceful,
I like birds, bees, I like people.
I like funny things that make me happy and gleeful,
Like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool.

RichardCranium
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
The ill type, I stab myself with a steel spike
While I blow my brain out, to see what it feels like
And this is how I am in real life
I don't wanna just die a normal death, I wanna be killed twice

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 11:23 AM
so when a woman seduces teenage boys from age 12-15 illegitimately with alcohol, its cool, but when the Noble Messenger consummates the marriage with his young bride of 15, it's suddenly pedophilia?!

Both are wrong. Voila.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:24 AM
This is gross especially for such a young child. This will scar him for his life and they def don't have the same mentality as you sickos! Jesus I don't want my kid to be friends with any of you or anyone like you guys. Perhaps Nien for some strict talk and common sense.

Cephalopod
08-03-2010, 11:30 AM

I though Aisha was 6-9 at the time of marriage, and attempts to prove she was 15-19 were just modern historians attempting to justify the Noble Messenger's pedophilia?

Celephais
08-03-2010, 11:34 AM
http://vidfan.com/th_img/203.jpg

Caiylania
08-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Holy crap you guys. I get that males think differently but this is not okay.

If a male teacher did that to a young girl it would be horrific. Why is it different for a boy?

Drugs are even worse, changing the kids perception and choices. I'm not against pot for people old enough to know what the hell they are getting into but on AVERAGE kids that age don't know what the fuck they are doing and adults in their lives are supposed to help guide them to the right decision- not dope em and fuck em.

Gah!

Clove
08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
I think it's more of a male versus female way of thinking. There's definitely something wrong with a grown woman sexing a thirteen or fourteen year old boy but if that had happened to me I wouldn't have said anything to anyone.I agree with Nien, we can't be sexist about what qualifies as sexual abuse.

That being said, YES. At 15 you'd have had to waterboard me to get me to rat that woman out. And my reluctance would not have been borne of shame, but of fear that my source of weed, booze and sex would get cut-off. Just. Sayin'.

ElvenFury
08-03-2010, 01:00 PM
This is gross especially for such a young child. This will scar him for his life and they def don't have the same mentality as you sickos! Jesus I don't want my kid to be friends with any of you or anyone like you guys. Perhaps Nien for some strict talk and common sense.
Everything I post is %100 serious (especially when the topic is sex).

Speaking of which, I can't wait until my son is 12 so that I can teach him how to pull of a donkey punch on his English teacher. Well, let's make that 10. Kids need to learn this stuff younger and younger these days.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Further more I know males think differently but that's not until later when they become immature and chase women for sport. This poor kid probably didn't even know what sex was if he's 12, I'm being lazy and dont' want to re-read..

Everything I post is %100 serious (especially when the topic is sex).

Speaking of which, I can't wait until my son is 12 so that I can teach him how to pull of a donkey punch on his English teacher. Well, let's make that 10. Kids need to learn this stuff younger and younger these days.

Blasted! Fooled again!

RichardCranium
08-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I lost my virginity at 12. He knew what was up.

AnticorRifling
08-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I lost my virginity at 12. He knew what was up.

The guy you lost it too knew what was up?

Brutal.

Drisco
08-03-2010, 01:30 PM
The guy you lost it too knew what was up?

Brutal.

Burn.

Warriorbird
08-03-2010, 01:34 PM

Warriorbird
08-03-2010, 01:35 PM
I like happy things, I'm really calm and peaceful,
I like birds, bees, I like people.
I like funny things that make me happy and gleeful,
Like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool.

Some of Em's best lines.

Delias
08-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Here's my point: After I hit about 11 years old, when you were still practicing kissing on your hands, I was already all about chasing anything in a skirt, provided she was my age or older. Perhaps this perception is skewed, but I do believe I have seen the behavior in other teenage boys.
So, for the official record: It's abuse if she gets him drunk and tries to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. If she gets him drunk and sucks his dick, that's just a good day.

Edit: totally different for girls, no one should ever touch a girl until she is at least 18, preferably 23 and has some smarts.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I didn't knock the bottom out of it until I was 17. Hell, at 12 I'd bet I was still playing with legos. WTF would a 40 year old woman want with a 12 year old anyway?

And I never even drank (other than the "can I have a taste") around my parents or my parents friends until I was 17 or 18. Even then it was small amounts. What kind of adult smokes pot and gets pre-teens drunk?

As for turning her in, he probably did. I would have, even if she was hot, because I would know that what she did was wrong. Hell, I'd have left when the drugs and booze came out, my parents raised me that way.

PS - I still love legos, but ass is better.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Here's my point: After I hit about 11 years old, when you were still practicing kissing on your hands, I was already all about chasing anything in a skirt, provided she was my age or older. Perhaps this perception is skewed, but I do believe I have seen the behavior in other teenage boys.
So, for the official record: It's abuse if she gets him drunk and tries to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. If she gets him drunk and sucks his dick, that's just a good day.

Edit: totally different for girls, no one should ever touch a girl until she is at least 18, preferably 23 and has some smarts.

I hope you're joking and not really this retarded.

Delias
08-03-2010, 03:10 PM
I hope you're joking and not really this retarded.

Sadly, I really am this retarded. It might put it into perspective when I mention that at 15 my girlfriend was 21... so should I claim that was abuse for a completely consensual relationship, just because it was (on her part) a little bit creepy?

I submit that I should not, and just be grateful anything of legal age with lady parts was willing to touch my developing man parts. It's called the double standard because it's twice as true. =]

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Someone else is going to have to address this idiocy. Delias is making me shanky.

Delias
08-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Totally willing to admit that it's probably emotionally scarring, if that helps.

Ribbons
08-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Double standards, it's a bitch.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-03-2010, 03:47 PM
shanky.

Is shanky a mix of shaky and shanking? Like, you'll tremble while you stab someone?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Is shanky a mix of shaky and shanking? Like, you'll tremble while you stab someone?

shanky: to feel like you wish to shank someone/something

Nieninque
08-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Sadly, I really am this retarded. It might put it into perspective when I mention that at 15 my girlfriend was 21... so should I claim that was abuse for a completely consensual relationship, just because it was (on her part) a little bit creepy?

I submit that I should not, and just be grateful anything of legal age with lady parts was willing to touch my developing man parts. It's called the double standard because it's twice as true. =]

The sad part about sexual abuse is that it often doesnt feel like abuse. There are pleasant sensations with sex and with sexual abuse, these still exist. It can cause huge problems for some survivors of abuse because they feel guilty about enjoying some parts of their experience even though it was unwanted.

Whilst you may feel that you were looking for a sexual relationship, the age gap between a 21 year old and a 15 year old and the subsequent power imbalance between the two of you makes it an abusive relationship. It isn't the worst example of sexual abuse, but it is sexual abuse just the same. When children ask adults for things they shouldnt have, adults should tell them no. That would include drugs and alcohol and it would also include sex.

If two fifteen year olds are having sex, that's stupid. If an adult is having sex with a fifteen year old, that's abuse.

Caiylania
08-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Whether or not the boy enjoyed it, the teacher has something seriously wrong with her (and all other adults who do such things)

There was a day when 15 year olds supported their families and had higher maturity levels for this sort of thing, we also died at 30 or 40 back then.

The longer our age spans, the longer it takes us to grow the fuck up. Kids cannot be expected to make (on average) decisions like that objectively.

Therefore the adults involved are fucked up.